Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING: EPS (Cashless Society) To Be Implemented In April.

Luigi1

Here's another article related to above...Iraqi citizens suffer the price of the Dollar...

From Other Sources:           Dollar Conflicts Are Exhausting The Market. The Government’s Solutions Are Almost Powerless, & The Citizen Is A Victim Of Prices.

ARTICLE: The Iraqi people have been suffering for quite some time from the rise in the Dollar ER in local markets, despite the government & the CBI taking many measures to control the “parallel market,” but attempts to control it and bring it to the official price seem “difficult,” according to what is expected.  Citizens, at a time when Parliament Finance confirmed that the strength of the Dollar will remain.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

This is how the CBI will reduce the note count. 

There is still too many IQD being horded by investors. 

By going digital & cashless will force the People to turn their IQD by year's end & reduce the note count.

They have a plan...an agenda & we can see it unfolding before our eyes.

This is no scam.  The RV-RI will happen.   IMHO.

Thanks @Luigi1  hadn't the time to explain all this

• Upvote 2

Cashless society. I read where China is already pretty much cashless. If you have a cellphone you pay for everything from a cup of tea to checking in to the hospital. So with the electronic world we live in, is it really that far fetched? Question is, how much will the dinar be against the dollar and how do we cash out? Same plan I am assuming. And if there are any changes in cashing out I'm certain Adam will advise. Just my 2 cents. Freeze in the forecast. Black ice will be on the roads.  Be safe and be prepared. 

• Upvote 4

...and now for some humor from F26 to make our day...

Frank26:             Iraq & WTO Membership.

ARTICLE: These institutions [WTO etc] want Iraq to join them because they know Iraq is about to go into a float state.   Let’s look for 1 to 1200, 1 to 1,000, 1 to 1.   Let’s look for a change that is dramatic enough for it to be allowed to be released into the international theater.   Within the next 5 days I’m very curious to see what the ER will be after the 15th.   Very curious to see if they’re going to leave it at at penny stocks or are we improving?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mammaw said:

Cashless society. I read where China is already pretty much cashless. If you have a cellphone you pay for everything from a cup of tea to checking in to the hospital. So with the electronic world we live in, is it really that far fetched? Question is, how much will the dinar be against the dollar and how do we cash out? Same plan I am assuming. And if there are any changes in cashing out I'm certain Adam will advise. Just my 2 cents. Freeze in the forecast. Black ice will be on the roads.  Be safe and be prepared. 

China is a great example of what I was saying and no its not far fetched, it's just really bad for "we the people". China has implemented the social credit score and dictates what people can buy based on their behavior..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Longtimelurker said:

China is a great example of what I was saying and no its not far fetched, it's just really bad for "we the people". China has implemented the social credit score and dictates what people can buy based on their behavior..

Now that's scary with my behavior....I'm already duck soup.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

By going digital & cashless will force the People to turn their IQD by year's end & reduce the note count.

However , In order for Iraqi citizens to turn in their dinar, the cbi should release New lower denoms and New rate at the same time inside the country of iraq for the first time with a limited time of exchange period , let's say 3 months. Right?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, rvmydinar said:

However , In order for Iraqi citizens to turn in their dinar, the cbi should release New lower denoms and New rate at the same time inside the country of iraq for the first time with a limited time of exchange period , let's say 3 months. Right?

Yeah something like that. The lower denims will not be issued out with Iraq. The citizens will take in their 3 zero note and have them changed for lower notes and fils ( coins). They will carry them for a period of time. By taking in the 3 zero note as @Luigi1 said , it reduces the note count. The lower notes don't work with out a better rate and for that it needs to go international on the forex.  Then if they are truly going cashless they will gradually pull the lower notes and coins back in. However, many millions of Iraqis don't have a bank account so they may need physical money for a while. But then again buy going cashless it forces them to open accounts and put their money in it thus giving the bank liquidity. No bank can function without cash liquidity. Our notes will be exchanged at banks and will never be seen out with iraq again. They will put dollar or what ever currency they are exchanged for in our accounts and the dinars will go into the treasury to be in our reserves. They maybe used to pay for oil from iraq or could be used in trade transactions. The 3 zero note in Iraq will go into the banks and almost certainly some will be destroyed and again some will be used for trade / currency swaps.

• Like 3

I’m confused. Does this mean no transactions conducted in cash?
How does this work? In the USA we use cash all the time.

Does this involve bank accounts and debit cards?

Edited by ScaryMary
Added another question.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ScaryMary said:

I’m confused. Does this mean no transactions conducted in cash?
How does this work? In the USA we use cash all the time.

Does this involve bank accounts and debit cards?

All the world governments are pushing towards this. Some reckon it will be a reality by 2030. Some even think we will have a 1 world government by then

Edited by BETTYBOOP

Here's another article related to the above...MZ is hearing things in his head...

MarkZ via PDK:         I'm Hearing Things.

ARTICLE: Some of my contractor contacts are back in Iraq now after the holidays & they are hearing very positive things for this month.  Their expectations are running extremely high right now.

Here's another article of Dinarian interests....ISX is on the move.

Militiaman:         ISX Is On The Move.

ARTICLE: Iraqi stock exchange soars 97%.  The other day we talked about what 52% and that was a pretty bold statement for them to say that.  Now they’re talking about 97% annual gain as an indication of economic upswing…