Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Lunchtime Opinions @ 12:30 PM MDT - 12/08/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Militia Man  Article: "...A campaign to support the Iraqi dinar and make it the gateway to bustling the country." They're talking about the Iraqi dinar...They're not talking about the Euro ...[or] all the other currencies ...They're saying we're going to do trade in the dinar and it's going to be the gateway...

Nader From The Mid East  They are start to prepare people to use only the dinar and they start advertisement...they call it education, I call it advertisement.  Things are going good...somewhere 1 to 1. [See the Iraqi dinar advertisement video under Frank26's post below]

Mnt Goat    I truly can hardly believe all the good news coming from Iraq. Maybe it’s not the RV, as of yet, but I can assure you it is coming and there is no stopping it. It is like a loaded freight train coming fast down the tracks...

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: Did you see this [sends video]?  ...They are talking about how the dinar is about to become stronger.  Then a commercial comes out  talking about how strong the dinar is already and will be even stronger very soon...It's about the strength of the dinar, telling them to use it for everyday things and will only get stronger and stronger. [Watch video below]  FRANK:  You better be ready Iraqi citizens! In my interpretation of it...This is part of the monetary reform education they are teaching the Iraqi citizens that they will soon have value added to their currency...

Iraqi Dinar Advertisement Reported To Be Playing On Iraqi TV Right Now.

https://www.another site.com/uploads/b/6890934-505576002215887002/dinar_video_300.mp4

MarkZ  A Banking Story: A friend of mine in New Brunswick in Canada and is a dinar holder walked into one of the Scotia banks and asked a manager if they were Basel 3 and ISO 20022 compliant. He replied that they were… My friend went on to say that he was a dinar holder and asked the manager if he knew anything about the upcoming currency exchange/RV.  The manager said that his staff is trained and ready for it. They are just waiting for the word...So there is a bank manager in Scotia who knows about the RV, is trained and ready for it…:violin:.:drunk:

Pimpy    I'm anticipating an increase at somewhere around the first quarter of next year.  The only reason why I think that is I'm paying attention to everything that Iraq is doing.  I think because they're getting away from the dollar in 2024.  Let's hope and see if they do it.  In addition to that they have already started doing currency swaps with other counties which means they're going to start doing trade in each other's dollars.  This is good.  That's why I think we're going to start to see an increase somewhere around the 1st quarter of next year...

:tiphat:
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2