Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wow! again

BETTYBOOP

STATUS OF THE RV

So here we go again. Yet more proof that Iraqi’s economy does not need to grow any more at this time in order to get the value of the dinar to what we need for a fair and honest rate to be reflected. 

I quote from one of today’s articles – “The Prime Minister’s philosophy confirms that economic reform cannot be achieved without reforming the banking system, and therefore the priority begins with reforming the financial system.”

What does this part of the article fully mean?

Yes, the “priority” begins with reforming the financial system and currency reform is a large part of the financial system.

It means the pillars of financial reform for Iraq start with the banking reforms and financial reforms. The currency reform is a priority as it is all part of the effort of the financial reforms.  Iraq will never be able to raise enough the money to rebuild Iraq and its economy unless they first complete the needed banking and financial reforms needed to attract investors. Yes, they could have rebuilt Iraq already many times over in the past with all the stolen money by corruption schemes and greed.

It is said that trillions of dollars have been stolen from Iraq.   How did this happen? We all should know by now it was by corruption, but this reason is not enough to give us the full picture. What allowed the corruption and was it all even intentional? In other words, a set-up right from the beginning when these sanctions were placed on Iraq? Even the invasion itself was under false pretense and fraudulent reasons. Yes, fraud in Iraq has caused this situation.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

So what allowed the corruption to take place AND for so long, knowing darn well it was devastating Iraq?

1. The UN sanctions placed on Iraq (oil for food in 1991)
  2. US Treasury OFAC sanctions placed on the Iraqi dinar.
  3. Stripping the Iraqi dinar off of FOREX

This was all done to prevent terrorists from using the dinar to finance terrorism in the Iraq and in the middle east. But was it successful? Did it really work and what took the US and Iraq so long to figure it out that it did just the opposite. Instead of allowing dinars to fund terrorists it allowed, through corruption, to use even a more globally accepted currency, the global median of exchange US Dollar to fund terrorists.

Yes, the bad guys kept figuring out ways to get around the sanctions. So’ after all was said and done these sanctions on Iraq proved to do more harm than good.

This discussion of the sanctions on Iraq and the impacts, bring us to yet another very interesting article in today’s news. I quote from the heading of the article – “ADVISER TO THE PRIME MINISTER: ECONOMIC POLICY IN IRAQ IS MOVING TOWARDS IMPLEMENTING THE PRINCIPLE OF MONETARY SOVEREIGNTY” . When I read this article my jaw dropped as I could hardly contain myself. WOW! WOW! WOW! I called on my hubby and one of my daughters to show them the article. I asked them if I was dreaming. That is how POWERFUL this article really is in today’s news. So what does it tell us. It tells us flat right out in the open that Iraq is about to take complete control over their currency again. WOW! What are the ramifications of their new soon to be “monetary sovereignty”? Well… read the definition of the term being used by Saleh in the article and then go read the full article.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Monetary sovereignty is the power of the state to exercise exclusive legal control over its currency, broadly defined, by exercise of the following powers:

• Legal tender – the exclusive authority to designate the legal tender forms of payment.
  • Issuance and retirement – the exclusive authority to control the issuance and retirement of the legal tender.

The financial advisor to the prime minister Saleh, goes on to say and I quote again- “confirmed today, Tuesday, that the economic policy in Iraq is moving towards implementing the principle of monetary sovereignty. This has reinstatement and RV written all over this statement.

Then Saleh goes on to say more and I quote – “A country other than the dinar with in-country pricing; because monetary duality has harmed the economy. ” He then went on point out and I quote – “at the same time that there is a tendency to diversify currencies for travel purposes and not be limited to the dollar.”

Folks he is talking about the program rate and how it has harmed the Iraqi dinar or any countries currency when they used this same tactic to sole peg any currency just to the dollar and has to be changed from a sole peg to a diversity of currencies. WOW! Again they basket of currencies that is coming as their new dinar peg.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

The rate is NOT going to start at 1/6 f a penny and climb from there when it does get reinstated. Right now the banks  is showing a How can it when it will be assigned into a new peg to a new basket of currencies and off the de facto peg of the sole US dollar. Yes, finally. The rate has to reflect the TRUE rate of the value of the assets Iraq now holds. Why would they even bother to do all this work for financial and currency reforms if they were just going to leave the rate at 1/6 of a penny? I don’t get the guru mentality of some. Really now how stupid to even think this with all the information we received over these last eleven months alone.

I can see that many want to know what my CBI conversation included in my Wednesday 11/29 call to Iraq and so I will let you know now. It is through the generosity of your gifts, by the way, that I can afford these calls to Iraq. Thank You!

So ,what we talked about first was the announcement of the accession to the WTO. One of my readers asked me to ask and so I did. When will this take place? I was told it was scheduled for last week but is delayed for sometime in December and maybe even in January. It will not be announced until the reinstatement occurs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Next, I was told the project to delete the zeros is on track for the month of December but they would not give me a more definite date. We will watch and wait for it.

They told me the committee is now working on the re-education program to the citizens teaching them how the dinar will be changed in the near future. I was told they could not push out the education of the newer lower denominations and swap out until it is happening and the currency swap is in full motion. This is new to me since I always thought they would do this months prior. But this is going to be close to the actual events.

I was told there would be a certain designated time period to bring in the dollars and swap them out for “electronic dinars” at the banks. After this period the dollar would still be accepted but the rate would be much worst for the dollar as the dinar would climb.

Speaking of electronic banking, I asked about this in more detail. I said that I read so many articles over the last 17 year about the Point of Sale for merchants and electronic banking. But why has Iraq not yet converted? Why do I still read articles about the necessity to do it?

I was told that the equipment is expensive and someone has to wire and hook it all up. I was reminded that Iraq is backwards to the developed  countries and never had these devices before. I was told that the CBI funded many devices initially and paid work teams even to wire and install them. But these funds ran out and not everyone was connected. Some merchants still also like to have hard currency and coins in their hands and are reluctant to take advantage of the latest technology thus the CBI has to sell them on the idea. But it is all working and only takes time. This process will not stop or holdup the currency reform that is coming as there are already many more merchants who are connected than not.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

The contact also told me that the rate is going to change very soon but not backwards only forwards, meaning to go up in value and not down. I was also told that as an investor we will like the final rate. Again, it was emphasized to me that there would first be an in-country rate (close to USD 1 to IQD 1) during the swap-out in Iraq of the three zero notes and then later a new rate once the dinar is liberated back to the foreign currency exchanges and re-pegged. At this point the in-country rate goes away. There will NEVER be two rates. My contact wanted to emphasize this and could not emphasize it enough to me. I guess they are hearing all about all this stupid guru talk coming from the U.S. fighting but the in-country vs FOREX rates. They wanted to make this point very clear to me that this is the process. When the in-country rate comes out there is little we, as investors, can do to exchange and our turn-out will come later, if we so choose to give up our dinars.

My contact then shared something with me that was curious but not amazing to me. It said that no matter what you hear on your news in your county do not expect any FOREX until at the earliest in early 2024. Trust me I tried to get a more definitive target period but the contact would not give it up..lol..lol.. 😊 So, what does this tell us? This tells me all these idiotic intel gurus telling us it must go by the end of November are full of sh_t! There is no way and I just confirmed. Beside they have not yet even started the swap-out part ofthe process. Go figure! When I listen to these intel gurus like TNT or Bruce the idiot for the Big Stupid Call, I can see through their lies and laugh at the seriousness of their stupidity because I know much better now. I guess I always have since I base my intel on FACTS and not a guessing game of false lies and rumors.  

I will tell you what is going to happen in the long run. This RV and Restatement will happen shortly and is going to ultimately play out just as I am following the plan laid out by Dr Shabibi, the IMF and the World Bank in 2011. They may be faced with many obstacles and their targets may get moved but they will succeed i teh long-term.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 2

I quote from one of today’s articles – “The Prime Minister’s philosophy confirms that economic reform cannot be achieved without reforming the banking system, and therefore the priority begins with reforming the financial system.”

Everything is not all done like MZ, F26 & Bruce The Goose claims.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

19 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Suppressing the value of the IQD to disrupt terrorism?

Yep 100%….that’s why they added three zeros to the rate….since you don’t understand counter insurgency operations or been trained in I doubt you would understand the process of war…and disruption 

Edited by screwball
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Again, it was emphasized to me that there would first be an in-country rate (close to USD 1 to IQD 1) during the swap-out in Iraq of the three zero notes and then later a new rate once the dinar is liberated back to the foreign currency

Possible and plausible 1:1 then higher rate after 3 months I would say just my opinion of course 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I will tell you what is going to happen in the long run. This RV and Restatement will happen shortly and is going to ultimately play out just as I am following the plan laid out by Dr Shabibi, the IMF and the World Bank in 2011.

"I am" is this a he or she is following the plan????? who are they?

They wanted to make this point very clear to me that this is the process. When the in-country rate comes out there is little we, as investors, can do to exchange and our turn-out will come later, if we so choose to give up our dinars.

My contact then shared something with me that was curious but not amazing to me. It said that no matter what you hear on your news in your county do not expect any FOREX until at the earliest in early 2024.

interesting but not supprising if true!

2 hours ago, screwball said:

Yep 100%….that’s why they added three zeros to the rate….since you don’t understand counter insurgency operations or been trained in I doubt you would understand the process of war…and disruption 

That's rich.....you have no idea what my back ground is. So go ahead, patronize me with your boastfulness of self importance.

Guess you believe the suppression of the IQD and Rial has helped curb terrorism.....not in the least.

CL