Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraqi Central Bank announces the arrival of dollar shipments from Baghdad airport

RJG

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

I think $1:1

- The easiest transition for the local market and the citizens 

- The Easiest way to de-dollarize the economy 

- Real Purchasing Power

Go Stronger Dinar

Go $1:1

I concur! It's been confirmed that Iraq has more customers, bigger reserves, more oil production than in the past when they were at $3.22. So yeah that can easily support $1:1 out the gate!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Dretown39 said:

I concur! It's been confirmed that Iraq has more customers, bigger reserves, more oil production than in the past when they were at $3.22. So yeah that can easily support system" rel="">support $1:1 out the gate!

Absolutely and I for one have always believed per that study several years back that Iraq would come out of the gate at around $1.17 just slightly higher than the dollar! Iraq can easily support this and their pride to be above the US Dollar I bet will be a big deal for them!! They could come out lower but not much in my opinion. There have also been other studies out more recent then the one from the $1.17 which I think was around 2012-2013 there was another one in 2017-2018 and adjusting for many variables I believe had Iraq around $2.34 or so! Either way again I am good with anything close to a dollar and if it even close to ?2 I will exchange all I have…lol… come on Iraq RV your currency this month!!!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

Absolutely and I for one have always believed per that study several years back that Iraq would come out of the gate at around $1.17 just slightly higher than the dollar! Iraq can easily support system" rel="">support this and their pride to be above the US Dollar I bet will be a big deal for them!! They could come out lower but not much in my opinion. There have also been other studies out more recent then the one from the $1.17 which I think was around 2012-2013 there was another one in 2017-2018 and adjusting for many variables I believe had Iraq around $2.34 or so! Either way again I am good with anything close to a dollar and if it even close to ?2 I will exchange all I have…lol… come on Iraq RV your currency this month!!!

👊💯🔥

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/1/2023 at 4:01 PM, dinarham said:

Shipments of USD ? So what else is new ?

Iraq receiving money from the u.s isn't new but I find it odd how they announced it. I don't recall ever reading an article about it in the past, does anyone here rememberthem announcingit like that?

I think something is brewing. Kim Clement stated "When things appear to be at their worst"... well, we have ww3 brewing, we have global economies about to crash, we just went through a pandemic, we have election failures, inflation is soaring, car and housing markets are crashing etc.. right in the middle of all of these things happening,  I think we will get the reset and trumps return etc.  Who knows

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1