Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BBOB = Bank of Baghdad

jb4388

We are pleased to you that the Bank of Baghdad convened its General Assembly on Wednesday, November 22, 2023. This meeting led to pivotal decisions that will shape the future of the bank and benefit its shareholders.

• Capital Increase: The General Assembly has resolved to increase the bank's capital from 250 billion Iraqi Dinars to 300 billion Iraqi Dinars. This will be achieved through the issuance of free shares, constituting 20% of the existing capital.

• Cash Dividends: Additionally, the bank will distribute cash dividends equivalent to 7.5%
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, T B said:

like a old dude told me in the 70,s  its better to have silver in your hand than a promise in paper! 😀

yeah reaped the benefit of years ago made quite a few thousand in the early days only to reinvest in more, they are so worthtless less than a penny stock they can only go up.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, screwball said:

Just heard from Al Karmal they are paying dividends for BBOB

Likewise - But I also received free shares!!

Note: BBOB Free Shares:

We also want to announce that all BBOB-free shares have been successfully deposited into your accounts.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2024 at 12:23 PM, jb4388 said:

Received my dividends from BBOB via Karmal Brokerage last week. Very pleased with their services.

How did you get started, I would rather my dinar be making money than sitting on moth balls 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

On 3/12/2024 at 4:31 AM, Artitech said:

How did you get started, I would rather my dinar be making money than sitting on moth balls 

Emailed Warka back around June 2018 and asked to transfer my stocks to Karmal. Did the paperwork of course then watched as my portfolio grow over time. 

Very happy that I transferred my holding when I did.