Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gaza Had to Go so US and Israel Can Control Oil?

divemaster5734

If you follow the money you'll soon see the real intent behind every war.

As a Christian I am obliged to support Jews.

As a critical thinker I just can't grasp how one of the most sophisticated and multi-layered borders on the planet, with supposedly "thousands of eyes" monitoring at any given moment in addition to thousands more cameras and every different sensor covering every inch of fence, was so thoroughly breeched.

That it was a sacred national holiday was only reason to be even more vigilant on that day.

Until reading the following article.

Follow the money.

With Gaza gone the US and Israel can build a new canal for all trade from the middle east, eliminating Egypt's control through the Suez Canal.

It's been planned for a long time.

I don't know if the video at the end of the story will post here.

This story brings an entirely new perspective.

Some may be offended.

My only intent is to open minds to what's going on behind the curtain...DM

Video: Israel Destroys Gaza to Control World’s Most Important Shipping Lane? The Ben Gurion Canal Linking the Eastern Mediterranean to the Gulf of Aqaba

Global Research, November 10, 2023
In-depth Report: PALESTINE
Screenshot-2023-11-09-at-11.09.06-PM-400

All Global Research articles can be read in 51 languages by activating the Translate Website button below the author’s name.

To receive Global Research’s Daily Newsletter (selected articles), click here.

Click the share button above to email/forward this article to your friends and colleagues. Follow us on Instagram and Twitter and subscribe to our Telegram Channel. Feel free to repost and share widely Global Research articles.

Global Research Introduction

Incisive and carefully documented geopolitical analysis by Richard Medhurst pertaining to the building of the Ben Gurion Canal linking the Eastern Mediterranean to the Gulf of Aqaba. 

The Ben Gurion Canal Project was initially a “secret” (classified) U.S. project formulated in 1963 by the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory LLNG, a strategic think tank (focussing on nuclear radiation) on contract with the U.S Department of Energy. The LLNG project was formulated in response to the nationalization of the Suez Canal in July 1956 by President Gamal Abdel Nasser (1956-1970). Its intent was to bypass the Suez Canal.

According to the “classified” document prepared by the LLNG (1963) quoted by Business Insider, July 2023, a strategic plan was envisaged:

“to blast an alternative Suez Canal through Israel using 520 nuclear bombs”.

The plan consisted in using 520 buried nuclear explosions “to help in the excavation process through the hills in the Negev Desert. The document was declassified in 1993”.  I have not been able to consult the “declassified” LLNG document.

The declassified document is acknowledged in Richard Medhurst’s video. 

Screen-Shot-2023-11-09-at-5.18.59-PM.png

This U.S. plan, first negotiated with Israel in the 1960s is of utmost relevance to unfolding events in Palestine.

It’s objective is to achieve US-Israeli Maritime Dominance against the people of the Middle East. In the context of a broader US-led Middle East War, the Ben Gurion Canal Project is part of America’s hegemonic military agenda. It is consistent with Netanyahu’s “Plan to Wipe Palestine Off the Map”: 

The Ben Gurion Canal will give Israel in particular and other friendly nations the freedom from blackmail arising out of access to the Suez Canal.

Arab states have been leveraging the Red Sea to pressure Israel and in response, Israel has decided to gain more control of the Red Sea. These African countries have cultural and economic affinities with the Arab states. One of the main military benefits for Israel is that it gives Israel the strategic options as the Ben Gurion Canal will totally take away the importance of Suez for the US military if needed in the aid for Israel.

Israel aims to push Egypt further into a corner by eliminating Suez in the global trade and energy corridor and becoming a global trade and energy logistics center.

Experts are of the opinion that this situation will shake the strategic-energy balance of China’s Belt and Road Project initiative in the Mediterranean, along with the Strait of Hormuz, which is the transfer point of 30 percent of the world’s energy. The Ben Gurion Canal would have the solid backing of the West. (Eurasia Review, November 7, 2023, emphasis added)

President Biden is broadly supportive of the Israeli led genocide. Visibly what is at stake is a U.S. hegemonic project which seeks the expulsion of Palestinians from their homeland and the appropriation of all Palestinian lands.

According to Yvonne Ridley:

“The only thing stopping the newly-revised [Ben Gurion Canal] project from being revived and rubber-stamped is the presence of the Palestinians in Gaza. As far as Netanyahu is concerned they are standing in the way of the project” (Yvonne Ridley, November 10, 2023, emphasis added)

While the project is contemplated by US-Israel as outlined by Richard Medhurst, the validity of the LLNG 1963 plan is doubtful to say the least.

What is revealed in Medhurst’s video is the U.S. military-intelligence strategy to use Israel as a “hub” in the Middle East with a view to securing the hegemonic control over strategic international waterways. 

In solidarity with the People of Palestine

Michel Chossudovsky, Global Research, November 10, 2023

According the Richard Medhurst:

“It will begin at the port city of Eilat and finish right next through, if not directly through, Gaza”

Watch the video below.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

15 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

If you follow the money you'll soon see the real intent behind every war

I'm afraid it's Far more simple than that. 

The U.S. , and the rest of the world, is on the brink of the worst economic disaster in world history. And the demonic possessed pure evil monsters that control our world believe that WW3 will not only hide their follys but bring in their world governance. 

Sorry for them but God Almighty has a different plan. Israel 🇮🇱 is the Nation of God. There is NOTHING more to say about that. And ANYONE who believes otherwise will find out the folly of their grave sin.  And all the Nations and Kingdom’s and peoples who dare come against Israel WILL BE UTTERLY DESTROYED. 

It's past time that we forget attempting to understand the machinations of foolish men and TRUST in Jesus Christ to fulfill what was started eons ago. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

11 hours ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

I'm afraid it's Far more simple than that. 

The U.S. , and the rest of the world, is on the brink of the worst economic disaster in world history. And the demonic possessed pure evil monsters that control our world believe that WW3 will not only hide their follys but bring in their world governance. 

Sorry for them but God Almighty has a different plan. Israel 🇮🇱 is the Nation of God. There is NOTHING more to say about that. And ANYONE who believes otherwise will find out the folly of their grave sin.  And all the Nations and Kingdom’s and peoples who dare come against Israel WILL BE UTTERLY DESTROYED. 

It's past time that we forget attempting to understand the machinations of foolish men and TRUST in Jesus Christ to fulfill what was started eons ago. 

In the overall view of this planet, I agree, in the end, God will have His way.

So then, does that mean we are supposed to just bend over and allow the demonic politicians have their way to destroy America?

Are all Christians then not bother to stand up to the evil taking place in public schools every single day?

Should no one vote for Trump because he is a fighter, and if we fight against Satan's politics, we are in turn fighting against God's Will?

Are we not instructed to be ever vigilant, protect our families, and cast light on darkness?

How many times has God granted prayers, even when it directly conflicted with His plan?

I seem to recall a passage instructing us to be "as a wolf in sheep's clothing".

How many "conspiracy" theories have turned out to be true?

For decades we talked about how we believed the CIA was involved in JFK's assignation, only to be proven right after 50 years, when FOIA requests revealed the truth.

I'm realize that Gaza has had 20 years of insanely evil indoctrination on the kids, resulting in a deep hatred of Jews.

That is not condoning what happened last month.

I think your a combat vet also?

Even so, we can only relate to modern combat through our own experiences, which gives us a little more in-depth understanding, but none of us could ever know what they went through in October unless we were there.

Then I see the pro-hammas demonstrations around the world and have to fight back anger and frustration.

The US and war-hawk Israelis have combined forces for false-flag operations to achieve desired socio-political  outcomes in the past, many many times.

I'm referring to politicians, not every day citizens.

They are caught in the cross fire.

I wonder if Israeli citizens were allowed to be murdered to further their government's agenda.

We both know the world would never put up with the mass civilian causalities going on in Gaza right now unless it was "morally" justified in retribution. 

Google Ben Gurion Canal, it's been on the planning table for decades.

The US prefers to be a "silent" partner, preferring to have decision making authority behind another nation to give a solidarity appearance.

With the alternate canal in place Egypt's frequent refusal to allow Israel passage to the Mediterranean Sea  from the Indian Ocean, skipping the trip around the Horn of Africa.

After the whole covid lie, can you honestly say you believe the global governments won't allow the murder of their own citizens?

I 100% support the Jews, but I can't in all honesty support Netanyahu.

I don't trust our "leader", or Israel's.

Unless we're supposed to believe the charges against Trump are "solid", climate change is #1 threat, and the southern border needs to stay wide open.

If you take the time to research all the preventive measures that were ignored on the day of the massacre it becomes as obvious as the 2020 "election" that it had to be intentional.

I know the end times are coming.

In the end, no combined prayer will stop the Tribulation.

My only prayer for that time is that I will die in honor, serving my Lord God, Jesus.

In the meantime, I feel it is my duty to expose truth wherever I see lies.

This video came out a couple days ago, but I only just discovered it.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

So then, does that mean we are supposed to just bend over and allow the demonic politicians have their way to destroy America?

NO! 

We're supposed to Trust in Jesus Christ to fulfill his prophetic word and in doing so we begin to understand that Trump is NOT THE SAVIOR OF AMERICA. 

We're supposed to follow the Holy Spirit of God Almighty and understand the " Signs of the Times ". We're supposed to understand that at some point there is NOTHING we can do anymore. God's mind is made up. And his wrath is clearly upon those who choose to believe in a man over God. 

" I will send them strong dissolution that they should believe a lie ". 

When in TRUTH we are living in the most Glorious of ages. We are witnessing the end of Times. But few can understand this for one reason only, they are unwilling to let go of this world. They believe that it's their duty as Christians to defend the Almighty. Know ye not that God is totally capable of defending himself? 

This world has reached the end, like the days of Noah, "Violence has filled the earth ". 

But everyone wants a Prophet. So here's your prophecy. In the next year you will witness a violent earthquake that will create a Tsunami which will utterly destroy the modern day Babylon. The total collapse of economic stability. And the plagues of Egypt. 

And still everyone will believe that they can insert their will against God. .

And, " SUDDENLY ", Every single child on earth will vanish with the Bride of Christ ". 

And still everyone will believe that one man will save humanity. 

But the wrath of God will have already been set in motion. 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

In the overall view of this planet, I agree, in the end, God will have His way.

Are all Christians then not bother to stand up to the evil taking place in public schools every single day?

Should no one vote for Trump because he is a fighter, and if we fight against Satan's politics, we are in turn fighting against God's Will?

Are we not instructed to be ever vigilant, protect our families, and cast light on darkness?

How many times has God granted prayers, even when it directly conflicted with His plan?

I seem to recall a passage instructing us to be "as a wolf in sheep's clothing".

How many "conspiracy" theories have turned out to be true?

For decades we talked about how we believed the CIA was involved in JFK's assignation, only to be proven right after 50 years, when FOIA requests revealed the truth.

I'm realize that Gaza has had 20 years of insanely evil indoctrination on the kids, resulting in a deep hatred of Jews.

That is not condoning what happened last month.

I think your a combat vet also?

Even so, we can only relate to modern combat through our own experiences, which gives us a little more in-depth understanding, but none of us could ever know what they went through in October unless we were there.

Then I see the pro-hammas demonstrations around the world and have to fight back anger and frustration.

The US and war-hawk Israelis have combined forces for false-flag operations to achieve desired socio-political  outcomes in the past, many many times.

I'm referring to politicians, not every day citizens.

They are caught in the cross fire.

I wonder if Israeli citizens were allowed to be murdered to further their government's agenda.

We both know the world would never put up with the mass civilian causalities going on in Gaza right now unless it was "morally" justified in retribution. 

Google Ben Gurion Canal, it's been on the planning table for decades.

The US prefers to be a "silent" partner, preferring to have decision making authority behind another nation to give a solidarity appearance.

With the alternate canal in place Egypt's frequent refusal to allow Israel passage to the Mediterranean Sea  from the Indian Ocean, skipping the trip around the Horn of Africa.

After the whole covid lie, can you honestly say you believe the global governments won't allow the murder of their own citizens?

I 100% support system" rel="">support the Jews, but I can't in all honesty support system" rel="">support Netanyahu.

I don't trust our "leader", or Israel's.

Unless we're supposed to believe the charges against Trump are "solid", climate change is #1 threat, and the southern border needs to stay wide open.

If you take the time to research all the preventive measures that were ignored on the day of the massacre it becomes as obvious as the 2020 "election" that it had to be intentional.

I know the end times are coming.

In the end, no combined prayer will stop the Tribulation.

My only prayer for that time is that I will die in honor, serving my Lord God, Jesus.

In the meantime, I feel it is my duty to expose truth wherever I see lies.

This video came out a couple days ago, but I only just discovered it.

And one more thing,  EVERYTHING you say here is true. But at what point do we not understand that this ENTIRE world has been corrupted by EVIL? At what point do we,"AS CHRISTIANS", submit to the word of God? There comes a time when we must admit that we are living in the last days. When we realize the ONLY THING WE CAN DO is pray that God's will be done. 

Remember the very last words of John the Apostle, 

Revelation : 20-22

...Even so, Lord Jesus, come quickly ". 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 11/15/2023 at 7:57 PM, MyLadiesDaddy said:

Trump is NOT THE SAVIOR OF AMERICA. 

But few can understand this for one reason only, they are unwilling to let go of this world. They believe that it's their duty as Christians to defend the Almighty. Know ye not that God is totally capable of defending himself? 

This world has reached the end, like the days of Noah, "Violence has filled the earth ". 

In the next year you will witness a violent earthquake that will create a Tsunami which will utterly destroy the modern day Babylon. 

And still everyone will believe that they can insert their will against God. 

Remember back when I was the only person on this site advocating for Trump, around January 2016?

I told everyone that Trump was only useful in a transitional role,  to "steer the car away from the cliff" in the analogy I used. 

I've always been wary of his impulsive temperament. That said, he's made remarkable progress in his journey for the truth, saying far more between then lines of text than the actual fiery statement ever let on.

He is the street fighter America needs to coalesce the majority around a constitutional agenda. 

Unfortunately, while he is aware of that potential, I don't believe he actually fully understands it, but America needs to evolve beyond the bare knuckle politics the freedom haters have devolved us to before we can move to a far more intellectually honest dynamic.

There's only one Savior, one God, our Lord, Jesus Christ.

That 2nd paragraph seems a little condescending, or perhaps simplistic.

Yes, of course it's difficult to just "give up" on this world, after all, you do realize we've each spent our entire life investing everything we have to help make it a better place.

A long time ago my search for truth started with Matthew 7:7. 

So committed to that verse it was displayed at the top of every page on two sites I ran that published research and political deceptions through history, untangling lies and interpreting the unwritten screamed between the lines.

I have always considered myself a "warrior" for Christ.

That will never change, I couldn't even if I wanted to. Believing I was called to "walk among them and witness for the Lord" was part of my decision to move to the Seattle area 25 years ago, and that conviction was sometimes the ONLY fuel that kept me going through the years of persecution I received as a result.

Of COURSE I realize God can take care of Himself, nonetheless, until the Holy Spirit reveals to me it is time to accept everyone not saved is hopelessly doomed, when my heart is told the physical end and destruction is upon us, possibly not until that moment of Rapture, I will hold true to our instruction's to continue to battle Satan in every manifestation of evil I am able to effect.

How could I be accused of not trusting God, or His capacity?

Consider 180° perspective.

It is actually BECAUSE I have absolute faith and trust in Jesus that my battle continues until my last breath. 

I've been in far too many situations, faced with imminent bodily harm, even death, only to be delivered to safety in spite of my own actions.

I agree, violence has indeed filled the earth, and I honestly don't see a way out without Divine Intervention.

I'm talking about miracles on a biblical scale. 

Which brings me to the last line, you can bet, if Iraq is destroyed by a tsunami, I won't be crying about a couple Dinars, those will be tears of joy and thankfulness for giving me a confirmation.

Even then, it will be time to dedicate every second to help people see the Light because they may have only seconds left to decide.

This has nothing to do with trying to fight God's plan, or out stubborn Him.

Rather, it is in strict compliance with His Word. 

On 11/15/2023 at 8:06 PM, MyLadiesDaddy said:

And one more thing,  EVERYTHING you say here is true. But at what point do we not understand that this ENTIRE world has been corrupted by EVIL? At what point do we,"AS CHRISTIANS", submit to the word of God? There comes a time when we must admit that we are living in the last days. When we realize the ONLY THING WE CAN DO is pray that God's will be done. 

Remember the very last words of John the Apostle, 

Revelation : 20-22

...Even so, Lord Jesus, come quickly ". 

Prayer is vital, but that's just me speaking my mind.

If we listen, the Holy Spirit will answer those prayers, sometimes in real-time communion, when walking in the Spirit, or one of many other ways.

In the end, we are in complete and total agreement, with a mix of strong and conflicting emotions, I'm anxious to experience what comes next.

I appreciate your perspective, and honestly agree, for the most part.

During the Obummer years a lot of people believed the end was any second away, I was one, but I kept fighting anyway, because I didn't know what else to do.

Our prayers and hard work was answered, and Trump won.

That brought an enlightenment to America in a time frame I didn't think possible.

So many people still can't see the truth of what happened, and instead kneel in submission to Trump, instead of understanding the answer lies within, and above.

While Trump loves the attention, he has always given the glory to God.

Regardless, what started as an almost insurmountable task, cleaning up the Republican party, that started with thousands of Tea Party local demonstrations in 2007, has become a force that turned Congress upside down last month.

That was God's work. We helped, and because of our hard work and prayers, He granted it.

These might well be the actual end of days, but until my spirit is instructed, mine, and many millions of others, our fight continues.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

On 11/14/2023 at 2:18 PM, divemaster5734 said:

If you follow the money you'll soon see the real intent behind every war. As a Christian I am obliged to support system" rel="">support Jews.

As a critical thinker I just can't grasp how one of the most sophisticated and multi-layered borders on the planet, with supposedly "thousands of eyes" monitoring at any given moment in addition to thousands more cameras and every different sensor covering every inch of fence, was so thoroughly breeched. That it was a sacred national holiday was only reason to be even more vigilant on that day.

On 11/15/2023 at 5:53 PM, divemaster5734 said:

In the overall view of this planet, I agree, in the end, God will have His way. So then, does that mean we are supposed to just bend over and allow the demonic politicians have their way to destroy America?....Are we not instructed to be ever vigilant, protect our families, and cast light on darkness? How many times has God granted prayers, even when it directly conflicted with His plan?

On 11/18/2023 at 12:25 PM, divemaster5734 said:

There's only one Savior, one God, our Lord, Jesus Christ.....A long time ago my search for truth started with Matthew 7:7. ....It is actually BECAUSE I have absolute faith and trust in Jesus that my battle continues until my last breath..... I agree, violence has indeed filled the earth, and I honestly don't see a way out without Divine Intervention. I'm talking about miracles on a biblical scale. Prayer is vital, but that's just me speaking my mind. If we listen, the Holy Spirit will answer those prayers, sometimes in real-time communion, when walking in the Spirit, or one of many other ways.

Thanks for all your posts DiveMaster - well stated. The Lord has indicated we're in a spiritual battle, and we are to fight - not sit idly by and wait for things to unfold (2Cor10:3-6, Eph6:10-20, James4:7, 1Pet5:8-9a). He provides revelation to those who are listening, and our job in to intercede and do spiritual warfare. We are to agree with the promises of God and decree & declare what He has said. He has chosen His Church (Ekklesia) to partner with Him in bringing about His plan. Unfortunately, too many in the churches around the world are playing religion, rather than fulfilling our call as the Body of Christ in the earth. The kings of the earth will do their thing, but God will prevail in the end. We are to try to be like the sons of Issachar, and understand the times and seasons - The Lord has given us cues and a timetable, and Israel is the timeclock... I agree with much of what MyLadysDaddy says, but your perspective is totally in line with what the Word has revealed. Thanks for sharing. Blessings - RON 

Here's a Link for your video that was removed:

https://rumble.com/v3t4nim-november-1-2023.html

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

It is very encouraging to see so many Christian believers on this site that are truly tuned into the season we find ourselves in. Having recently visited several churches of various denominations, there are clearly two common themes that are emerging with those that are "watching" and "listening". We are clearly in the spiritual battle of our lives. The reality of spiritual warfare has moved to the forefront as the depth of demonic activity appears more and more obvious on a daily basis. The problem as I see it, is that most believers are unaware due to a lack of scriptural instruction on the matter, or, they are in denial as it is a most uncomfortable subject with which to contend. I would probably fall somewhere into the second category. The old adage, "If the enemy is in range, so are you" serves to make the battle eminent, personal, and ongoing. It seems that the challenges and tribulations of daily life are more than adequate to contend with without a "third party" demonic intrusion causing additional chaos. The good news, of course, is that we have a "Helper" ever ready to see us thru the difficult times and give us insight to keep us on the right path. The other common theme that I see is that while some pastors are digging in with both heels and proclaiming the supremacy of their denominational claims, others are gradually allowing denominational distinctives to move to the "back burner" and moving to a more kingdom minded approach realizing that unity in the Body of Christ has become paramount if we are to see victory in this day. "Let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart." Gal. 6:9

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

It is very encouraging to see so many Christian believers on this site that are truly tuned into the season we find ourselves in. Having recently visited several churches of various denominations, there are clearly two common themes that are emerging with those that are "watching" and "listening". We are clearly in the spiritual battle of our lives. The reality of spiritual warfare has moved to the forefront as the depth of demonic activity appears more and more obvious on a daily basis. The problem as I see it, is that most believers are unaware due to a lack of scriptural instruction on the matter, or, they are in denial as it is a most uncomfortable subject with which to contend. I would probably fall somewhere into the second category. The old adage, "If the enemy is in range, so are you" serves to make the battle eminent, personal, and ongoing. It seems that the challenges and tribulations of daily life are more than adequate to contend with without a "third party" demonic intrusion causing additional chaos. The good news, of course, is that we have a "Helper" ever ready to see us thru the difficult times and give us insight to keep us on the right path. The other common theme that I see is that while some pastors are digging in with both heels and proclaiming the supremacy of their denominational claims, others are gradually allowing denominational distinctives to move to the "back burner" and moving to a more kingdom minded approach realizing that unity in the Body of Christ has become paramount if we are to see victory in this day. "Let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart." Gal. 6:9

Honest people are able to see the common sense truth.

I can't say what was the actual motivator behind the sermons demanding people take hard illuminating personal searches to determine if their giving was enough, while totally ignoring the world that is burning everywhere, as I was not walking in that pastors shoes.

That said, I have yet to find a church where the pastor doesn't hide in his sermons.

I've had conversations with a few who've proven to be evasive, fearful of a number of issues, from creating congregational turmoil to mumbling something about their 501c3, which obummer threatened to remove from any church for whatever reason the gov determined.

I haven't been to a church in years, which sucks, because I do miss the fellowship.

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 1

1 Kings 4:20-22

New English Translation

Solomon’s Wealth and Fame

20 The people of Judah and Israel were as innumerable as the sand on the seashore; they had plenty to eat and drink and were happy. 21 (5:1)[a] Solomon ruled all the kingdoms from the Euphrates River[b] to the land of the Philistines, as far as the border of Egypt. These kingdoms paid tribute as Solomon’s subjects throughout his lifetime.[c] 22 Each day Solomon’s royal court consumed[d] thirty cors[e] of finely milled flour, sixty cors of cereal, 

Read full chapter

Footnotes

1 Kings 4:21 sn Beginning with 4:21, the verse numbers through 5:18 in the English Bible differ from the verse numbers in the Hebrew text (BHS), with 4:21 ET = 5:1 HT, 4:22 ET = 5:2 HT, etc., through 5:18 ET = 5:32 HT. Beginning with 6:1 the numbering of verses in the English Bible and the Hebrew text is again the same.

1 Kings 4:21 tn Heb “the River” (also in v. 24). This is the standard designation for the Euphrates River in biblical Hebrew.

1 Kings 4:21 tn Heb “[They] were bringing tribute and were serving Solomon all the days of his life.”

1 Kings 4:22 tn Heb “the food of Solomon for each day was.”

1 Kings 4:22 tn As a unit of dry measure a cor was roughly equivalent to six bushels.

So, OK, I am going to weigh in on my opinion.

Israel is a piece of strategic Real Estate for a variety of reasons.

The primary reason is, of course, the location.

You Know.

Location.

Location.

Location.

Historically, Israel is a piece of Real Estate in a VERY strategic area.

Between.

Africa.

AND.

The.

Silk.

Road.

Get it?

OK, to illustrate further.

One reason I believe the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar will increase in valus is ONE controllable currency, apart from the PROBLEMATIC BEHEMOTH WORLD CURRENCIES, will ENERGIZE the economies of the associated entities. Israel is at a VERY pivotal location and will play a part in the EXPLOSIVE growth.

Maybe Tricky was RIGHT???!!!

WHO, pray tell, knew what Tricky was REALLY doing with Mousy Dung in 1972???!!!

Time will tell.

Pay.

Attention.

• Upvote 1

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102023210?#h=62:0-65:0

Tuesday, November 21

You must not make for yourself a carved image or a form like anything that is in the heavens above or on the earth below . . . You must not bow down to them.—Ex. 20:4, 5.

Moved by his deep love for God, Jesus worshipped Jehovah exclusively, both when he was in heaven and when he was on earth. (Luke 4:8) He taught his disciples to do likewise. Neither Jesus nor his faithful disciples ever used images in worship. Since God is a Spirit, nothing that man could possibly conceive could even come close to representing Jehovah’s glory! (Isa. 46:5) But what about making images of so-called saints and praying to them? In the second of the Ten Commandments, Jehovah said the words of today’s text. Those words are clear to those who desire to please God. Secular historians have acknowledged that the early Christians gave exclusive devotion to God. Today, Jehovah’s Witnesses follow the pattern set by the first-century Christians. w21.10 19-20 ¶5-6

w21.10 19-20 ¶5-6 

• 5 Moved by his deep love for God, Jesus worshipped Jehovah exclusively, both when he was in heaven and when he was on earth. (Luke 4:8) He taught his disciples to do likewise. Neither Jesus nor his faithful disciples ever used images in worship. Since God is a Spirit, nothing that man could possibly conceive could even come close to representing Jehovah’s glory! (Isa. 46:5) But what about making images of so-called saints and praying to them? In the second of the Ten Commandments, Jehovah said: “You must not make for yourself a carved image or a form like anything that is in the heavens above or on the earth below . . . You must not bow down to them.” (Ex. 20:4, 5) Those words are clear to those who desire to please God.

6 Secular historians have acknowledged that the early Christians gave exclusive devotion to God. For instance, the book History of the Christian Church states that the early Christians “would have looked with horror” at the suggestion of having images in places of worship. Today, Jehovah’s Witnesses follow the pattern set by the first-century Christians. We do not pray to images of “saints” or angels; we do not even pray to Jesus. And we do not perform acts of worship to symbols of the State. Come what may, we are determined to obey Jesus’ words: “It is Jehovah your God you must worship.”—Matt. 4:10.

• Upvote 1

On 11/20/2023 at 8:05 AM, ronscarpa said:

Thanks for all your posts DiveMaster - well stated. The Lord has indicated we're in a spiritual battle, and we are to fight - not sit idly by and wait for things to unfold (2Cor10:3-6, Eph6:10-20, James4:7, 1Pet5:8-9a). He provides revelation to those who are listening, and our job in to intercede and do spiritual warfare. We are to agree with the promises of God and decree & declare what He has said. He has chosen His Church (Ekklesia) to partner with Him in bringing about His plan. Unfortunately, too many in the churches around the world are playing religion, rather than fulfilling our call as the Body of Christ in the earth. The kings of the earth will do their thing, but God will prevail in the end. We are to try to be like the sons of Issachar, and understand the times and seasons - The Lord has given us cues and a timetable, and Israel is the timeclock... I agree with much of what MyLadysDaddy says, but your perspective is totally in line with what the Word has revealed. Thanks for sharing. Blessings - RON 

Here's a Link for your video that was removed:

https://rumble.com/v3t4nim-november-1-2023.html

Thank you.

I'm caught up almost daily in the conflicting dogma, often stopping everything to pray and ask guidance.

Which makes affirmation that I believe I'm following the Spirit's intent all that more appreciated.

22 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Maybe Tricky was RIGHT???!!!

WHO, pray tell, knew what Tricky was REALLY doing with Mousy Dung in 1972???!!!

Time will tell.

Pay.

Attention.

If you are referring to Nixon, I think a closer examination of the players involved will reveal he was framed.

He knew he couldn't fight the deep state and media, especially when his closest "allies" were turned against him.

He fought it as far as he could, and resigned just before getting impeached.

That probably saved his life.

If Trump hadn't been a globally recognized strong personality with an immense fortune to defend himself, he would have been ruined by now... just sayin..

Watergate is a topic for another day.

We are being tested right now, with the fate of America at stake.

Conservatives around the globe are gaining traction, just look at Argentina, Poland, Germany, and Norway.

Satan was given control of the Earth, and Satanists in fact do control it at this time.

Not sure how it can possibly all be untangled to eliminate the globalist's hold on trade, but that's not my concern.

It's starting to become pretty exciting with truths only discussed in corners previously now making headlines, the dirty tactics of the left being exposed for all to see.

Still not sure if Musk knew enough at the start to play this long game he's in, but there's a lot of news about to be made in several facets.

Hopefully folks will be ready for the insane ride just ahead.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, divemaster5734 said:

f you are referring to Nixon, I think a closer examination of the players involved will reveal he was framed.

23 minutes ago, divemaster5734 said:

Hopefully folks will be ready for the insane ride just ahead.

Yeah, Tricky = Nixon.

This except has some nuggets for me.

My opinion is that as individuals' time and talent are converted into useable and valued goods and services then the overall wealth and standard of living will increase in the environs the individuals operate.

The basis being a workable structure with Social Stability. Over time, the accrued value aggregated for the individuals without undue interruption will outstrip the availability of a physical anchor like gold. My understanding is the French were going to convert the US Dollar Gold Certificates for actual gold that would have eroded the basis for the US Dollar.

Hence the move to fiat.

I could not find the Nixon quote for the US Citizen Faith and Confidence in the US Dollar.

My opinion is the 1972 China visit was a means to raise the standard of living of a vast peoples via revival of the Old Silk Road Trade. The entire Old Silk Road Trade Network would benefit all those equitably and fairly engaged in Trade.

Left to itself, I do not see a viable means for elevating Iraq and Iraqi people without a fair and equitable trade mechanism for the Iraqis to participate.

The key to me is Iraq's location and vast untapped natural resources that would make the Iraqi Dinar one of the most valuable currencies in the world with exceptional potency to drive profitable trade with other countries in the Silk Road Trade Network.

I think Nixon saw this with the intent the French had to exchange the US Dollar Gold Certificates for US Gold.

So, moving to a mostly manufacturing production base to fuel the economy then continue to be used as an instrument of international monetary exchange.

In all of this, I think Israel is another extremely pivotal and profitable land trade route combining sea trade with the possible canal from the Meditteranean to the Gulf Of Aqiba. Africa having vast resources will also be a trade network with a portion to a significant amount of African and Silk Road trade passing through Israel.

All based on reasonable stability with average people being personally profitably productive in producing tradable commodities internationally.

Just one man's opinion.

Of course, the ride will likely be tumultuous for a while then hopefully settling out for useful benefit for the engaged.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Yeah, Tricky = Nixon.

This except has some nuggets for me.

My opinion is that as individuals' time and talent are converted into useable and valued goods and services then the overall wealth and standard of living will increase in the environs the individuals operate.

The basis being a workable structure with Social Stability. Over time, the accrued value aggregated for the individuals without undue interruption will outstrip the availability of a physical anchor like gold. My understanding is the French were going to convert the US Dollar Gold Certificates for actual gold that would have eroded the basis for the US Dollar.

useful benefit for the engaged.

Optimism seems as much a curse as a trait, but I don't know any other way either. 

• Like 1