Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Iraqi Currency

wmawhite

l am going to off-load my holdings. You should off-load yours as soon as possible too. l think you are right becasue your common sense tells you so.

How much do you want for your holdings? I'm a gambler and my gut tells me the New Iraqi Dinar is good bet. So Dude...how much?

Edited by Banjolatusak

l am going to off-load my holdings. You should off-load yours as soon as possible too. l think you are right becasue your common sense tells you so.

haha, I am entitled to worry and still hold onto my dinar. It frustrates me when people say to only be positive on this sight. Are you kidding? If I can't come here and share my concerns where am I going feel comfortable talking about it? It's not like I can go to those that I know have no faith in this investment. This is the perfect place to share our dreams, hopes AND concerns! I am still hopeful!, but common sense would tell any intelligent person to have questions about this ride. I find that people who turn mean are usually more worried than I am. I hope you don't have too much riding on this, just in case. However, I do pray you and I will both be blessed soon.

• Upvote 2

The another site would like to inform you that an Iraqi

Central Bank official just revealed the details of the new Iraqi

currency in Baghdad. I will post more details later.

You heard it first from the another site about the new

Iraqi currency to be issued.

If your not on the new another site mailing list you will

miss out on any new details of this new Iraqi currency as it

becomes available.

To join the new mailing list just go to the another site

web site and place your email address in the sign up form

located on the right side.

another site

your promoting, and I got the first dibs on Iraq new currency lol I'll inform you later if I wish cool.giftongue.gif

The another site would like to inform you that an Iraqi

Central Bank official just revealed the details of the new Iraqi

currency in Baghdad. I will post more details later.

You heard it first from the another site about the new

Iraqi currency to be issued.

If your not on the new another site mailing list you will

miss out on any new details of this new Iraqi currency as it

becomes available.

To join the new mailing list just go to the another site

web site and place your email address in the sign up form

located on the right side.

another site

Instead, why don't you just let Dinar Vets know when something is posted. No sense giving anyone email addresses to spam with, which one can't help but wonder if this is why this is posted in such a manner...

To many countries like us and china have invested in the Dinar. I don't think the US would allow this to happen. This is supposedly Obama's out?

This has nothing to do with Obama.....nor will anyone give Obama ANY kind of credit for what happens in Iraq....this was all done by Bush.....anything and everything good or bad is going to reflect on Bush........but even then, no one can take credit when a countries currency goes up in value because NO ONE controls that but the central bank of that country........

And why make all the new security features on the bills? It´s impossible to counterfeit etc. Why do that if they knowingly were going to make new currency in 7 years? NOTHING about new currency exists on Wikipedia. If anything it talks about the removal of 3 zeros only.

Scooter and others...WHERE are you?

The dinar is not impossible to countrfeit and its already been done, and been happening.....no matter what you do to your bills, there is a way to counterfeit anything....why you think the US changes the faces of bills every so often? Its so that the ones who do counterfeit, have to regroup and figure out another way to make fake newer bills.....it keeps everyone on their toes and its one of the ways to keep counterfeit bills to a minimum......and Wikipedia is not a know all post all website....they are not going to know ahead of time of a countries currency and what they plan on doing.....its an encyclopedia, not a fortune teller or something to use when investing your money......not to mention it does not stay factual on everything and is easily manipulated.......no need to even get all wound up over this because its only a rumor....we have seen nothing in the news from the CBI so until then dont even worry about this

• Upvote 3

Hey guys don't get all flustered. I'm sure Iraq will not dump on us because there are Govenments over there holding dinar also along with huge companies that are investing in Iraq. It's not just us as individuals in this investment and I really don't think Iraq would want to start out by sticking that many and doing damage to their ability to build trust world wide. Another item that has not been discussed much is the inside possibility they will keep the 1k and 5k notes anyway. The original information I got months ago was the 25k and the 10k were the two main concerns pretaining to the RV situation. It would only make since they would keep the 1k for sure and possibly the 5k for larger business transactions or they would still be toting bags of dinar like now and thats one of the things they want to eliminate. We don't know for sure how this will play out but I really feel from what I know that WE WILL COME OUT OK. Hang in there and hope for the best as we ARE NOT OUT of the picture at this point.

• Upvote 2

If its a whole new currency, it would be bad......if its just the lower denoms, then this would be GREAT!!!! Just keep your eyes peeled for news articles about this.....

I just checked the Central Bank of Iraq site and they have pictures of the new dinars - including smaller denominations.

Wow!! How can one rumor spread so quickly and cause such a rash of opinions to become so negative. My policy is read, search, and wait. All our concerns will be answered when the final outcome is announced. Nothing will be hidden. Nothing will be done in secret. They (the Iraq government ) is just trying to get their ducks all in a row. Did you see that episode of Amazing Race, where the participants had to get a flock of duck or geese into one pin from another. It took considerable amount of time. That's all we have going on here. 'Duck' are going this way and that. When they are all in the pin together..... shouts will be heard around the world.. Rv.... is coming..... be patient...... don't give up, or cash in. It will be worth it all.

Hey guys don't get all flustered. I'm sure Iraq will not dump on us because there are Govenments over there holding dinar also along with huge companies that are investing in Iraq. It's not just us as individuals in this investment and I really don't think Iraq would want to start out by sticking that many and doing damage to their ability to build trust world wide. Another item that has not been discussed much is the inside possibility they will keep the 1k and 5k notes anyway. The original information I got months ago was the 25k and the 10k were the two main concerns pretaining to the RV situation. It would only make since they would keep the 1k for sure and possibly the 5k for larger business transactions or they would still be toting bags of dinar like now and thats one of the things they want to eliminate. We don't know for sure how this will play out but I really feel from what I know that WE WILL COME OUT OK. Hang in there and hope for the best as we ARE NOT OUT of the picture at this point.

Sorry, a bit off topic, but i asked this question before and got no response.

Does anyone know where to get 1k notes? Wanted to use these for gifts and charities.

Here is an interesting link

I dont believe the new notes would have Saddam on them as these do.

Sorry, a bit off topic, but i asked this question before and got no response.

Does anyone know where to get 1k notes? Wanted to use these for gifts and charities.

You can contact some of the reputable ebay sellers and get them. Their email and ph# is usually posted on their ebay item page.

• Upvote 1

Instead, why don't you just let Dinar Vets know when something is posted. No sense giving anyone email addresses to spam with, which one can't help but wonder if this is why this is posted in such a manner...

All,

I posted this exactly as I received it because I am invested in this and I thought just possibly other folks would want to known what AC was putting out there.

If you have a problem with it, .......take a "chill pill".

Well .... IF the CBI "tips its hand" by showing LOWER DENOMS prior to an RV --- then I say NO CHANCE FOR RV -- only redenomination -- REVENUE NEUTRAL x 3 at best -- bad news for dinar holders. another site is going out on a limb here -- if this DOES NOT pan out -- the A.C. name is mud !!!!

Edited by EBJNYC
  • Upvote 3

All,

I posted this exactly as I received it because I am invested in this and I thought just possibly other folks would want to known what AC was putting out there.

If you have a problem with it, .......take a "chill pill".

It's my first time posting but have been reading here awhile now and felt compelled to explain something about AC's email he sent to his list. A few of you mentioned that he may just be trying to promote his blog, which may be true, but there is more to the story than that. I am on his list and just a few days ago he changed over to a new autoresponder and asked if people were interested in continuing to receive his info, that we re-sign up to be included.

So that would explain the latter part of the original posting where AC mentions something about being on his list.

Just wanted to explain that since it was not mentioned.

Take care,

Laura

• Upvote 1

Wow has this thread grown or what!?!

Time will tell if there is truth to this or not and that's not a slap to AC or phoenix. Its just some of us need to have something more as in a somewhat verifiable source to put some flesh on this rumour.

For those who are nervous and realize that you can not afford to lose, my heart goes to you. Seriously. Everytime I transferred funds into my warka account, I said a little prayer and kissed it good bye. Doing that was like my making peace with the money but even if it were to LOP hehehehe but say later if I were ever presented with a similar investment that I could roll the dice with like the dinar, if it looked good to me, I would do it. I would do it because I love my family very much. There so many opportunities you could create for those you love.

So at this point, if you are seriously nervous about this, you may consider reducing some of your investment but if you can, try and make peace with the money youve put in and just consider it gone.

At this point for myself, I would rather lose my entire investment in the dinar then to pull out now...

To the end I roll

• Upvote 2