Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Midnight Opinions - CDT - 9/18/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  Sudani and Alaq have run out of time...now they have no other choice but to press the green button and go International.  IMO that's exactly what they're doing.

Militia Man  Al Sudani going to New York for a week to cut deals?  Maybe.  We'll see how that turns out...

Walkingstick  The monetary reform is very loud right now.  It's extremely loud right now.  The decibel level is at a hurting point...

Pimpy  [US Treasury Secretary Elizabeth Rosenberg in Iraq last week]  She is an expert in banking...Her job is to do an analysis on the bank and what is she looking for ...Security...She's there to check on the reforms that have been implemented and what is left for Iraq.  Nothing to do with investing...Somebody's gonna hear that she came to Iraq and...make it bigger than it is and somehow tie it back to the exchange rate change of the Iraqi dinar...She's not there to talk about the exchange rate.  All she is doing is making sure the programs that were supposed to be implemented are implemented...

Nader From The Mid East  A couple article come out today about the HCL has been approved and has been activated today.  By next month all the Iraqi citizens should see some money in their banks and that's a good thing...We should see something soon.

MarkZ ...A lot happened over the weekend.  A huge amount was accomplished on the HCL in the Kurdish region…and budget agreements. This tremendous HCL progress is definitely the talk on the streets over there. It’s the execution of the HCL we are waiting on. I have been told over the last 15-20 years that when we see HCL (hydrocarbon law) finished and executed we would be days from the rate change…so I am super excited about the progress over the weekend and it certainly lines up with what my sources are saying...So for me, this means anything after Wed this week is fair game.

Frank26   Hey, Alaq, how clean is the CBI floor?  'It's dinner time.' ...I never thought I'd see the CBI floor so clean.  Iran, Iraq, U.S. Treasury meeting with the CBI?  Why would you let the wolf back in the chicken coop? ...Iran said we promise [to be good].  Whoa!  How clean is that floor at the CBI Alaq?  'Spotless'

Militia Man   Everything we've been seeing...is showing Iraq is going to have a big week.  Al Sudani is set to arrive in New York on the 18th.  I would imagine there's going to be sideline deals.  If you look at the lineup from the U.N...Iraq is slated [to speak] on Friday the 22nd...Iraq is coming out to the world and we're going to be a part of it.  I'm really excited to see it...

Clare  Article: "Al-Sudani and Fouad Hussein alongside world leaders in New York" Quote: "The Iraqi delegation will participate in the meetings of the United Nations General Assembly, headed by Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani and Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein, and they will meet there with many world leaders, according to Foreign Ministry spokesman Ahmed al-Sahhaf."

Sunday Midnight Opinions

Frank26   [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report]   FIREFLY:  Sudani said he's not worried about the parallel black market.  They have a mechanism which is about to be implemented that will down the dollar and make the dinar strongest.  FRANK:  WHAT!?!...Good God almighty...Holy guacamole!

Kaperoni  Iraq can talk about the WTO all the time and they can get excited about joining, but  it's all hype until Iraq it creates the conditions for them to be a full member. Currently, they are still 90% dependent on oil exports.

Sandy Ingram  Good news, Iraq and the US hold financial reform discussions in Baghdad.  This little meeting not reported in the mainstream news tells us the US may be ready to help Iraq move towards significant growth in its currency.  At least we hope that's what this meeting is pointing to.

Militia Man   Article: "Instead of the President of the Republic, the Sudanese participates in the United Nations General Assembly meeting"  Quote:  "The United Nations General Assembly meeting scheduled to be held on Monday, September 18, 2023 There is obvious motivation for him to move up his schedule up from the 20th to the 18th...Is there more to the story than meets the eye? ...He would have to be awfully motivated to move things along so quickly now.  The UST apparently wrapped it up in Baghdad this week and from the successes of those meetings that were on going, they may have allowed for the urgency of him to arrive in the USA.  I like it.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 6
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2