Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5 minutes ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

I'd bet good money (Gold and Silver) that this bird will show up again doing something extraordinarily evil. Transponder wasn't on, plane put on auto pilot before pilot ejected.

PLEASE, I'm pissed at how stupid they think we are. 

I don't usually pay much attention to stuff like this,  BUT  how  did the transponder get turned off? 

Why didn't the wingman track it for awhile? 

How was another plane not scrambled immediately to track it? 

Very suspicious and not SOP for sure.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

I'd bet good money (Gold and Silver) that this bird will show up again doing something extraordinarily evil. Transponder wasn't on, plane put on auto pilot before pilot ejected.

PLEASE, I'm pissed at how stupid they think we are. 

I'm scared they are plotting a Plan B for when they have to face the fact they won't be able to cheat enough in 2024.

There are some absolutely evil people giving orders to completely compromised individuals, some of whom would in fact enable the total destruction of America, or, a shocking missile attack on Trump's inauguration, rather than the world find out about some deviant they were caught on film doing.

I shouldn't be, but I am continually shocked by the abject cowardice in some people.

I'll bet there's dirt on 80% of our government, and we already know the deep state cares nothing for this country or the citizens.

Please pray, get active, become engaged, but don't stop praying, He is the only way we will avoid another civil war, another rigged election, or something much worse.

• Pow! 3

You would think they could be a little more careful than to show a picture of trees that have been down for so long the leaves and branches are long dead, or a trench that's already been filled with a dozen dump trucks dirt piles.

I really want to believe they did find it, but at the same time am insulted they chose pictures that couldn't possibly show fresh damage.

If the trees were knocked down by the plane they would still be green, and if the trench was fresh those dozen huge piles of dirt sure did appear quickly.

There was an incident tent set up pretending to be HQ for some investigation, but no damned plane parts were visible anywhere.

Is this a taunt?

Are they saying, "yeah, we stole it, here's proof, now go stuff it"?????

Are they getting sloppy or am I just too distrustful?

• Pow! 5

iI guess the fighter world has changed since I was flying them many years ago. First, we never flew single ship unless you were going cross country for the weekend, so why was this jet flying solo, where was the wingman? Second, what happened to the jet to cause the ejection? If it was such a catastrophic failure, why was the autopilot on and working? If the plane kept flying after the ejection, why could the pilot not stayed with it long enough to steer it into an area nearer to the base. And the "biggy" WHY WAS THE TRANSPONDER TURNED OFF?

Perhaps we have a woke Gen X,Y or Z'er who is a traitor and found a way to pad his retirement by getting the best fighter in the world into the enemy's hands. If that indeed be the case ( and I hope and pray it is not) then between this incident and that debacle of the withdrawal from Afghanistan, the enemy should be able to advance the weapon technology exponentially. If Joe can win 4 more years, we as a free nation should be finished

Edited by md11fr8dawg
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

11 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

Are they getting sloppy or am I just too distrustful

They're not sloppy, they just don't give a dam anymore. The demonic possessed politicians are going for broke and deception is only slowing them down. 

They believe, and I wonder if it's true, that Americans are too cowardly to do anything about it. 

I'd bet my silver that this bird will show up again. Possibly at a Trump rally. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

They're not sloppy, they just don't give a dam anymore. The demonic possessed politicians are going for broke and deception is only slowing them down. 

They believe, and I wonder if it's true, that Americans are too cowardly to do anything about it. 

I'd bet my silver that this bird will show up again. Possibly at a Trump rally. 

3 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

For good or bad??

Definitely for bad.

Either a rally, or inauguration '25 

• Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

This "man" literally says he heard it crash and that his house was shaking but he never called the authorities because he didn't know what it was. :lmao:

Can someone check his bank account. Even an ignorant hillbilly from South Carolina would call someone. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/south-carolina-man-viral-wild-interview-missing-f35-heard-boom-whole-house-shook

chrome_screenshot_Sep 21, 2023 6_24_30 AM CDT.png

Folks, this is PURE UNADULTERATED :bs:!! There is cover up going on. Now there were 2 aircraft, and the explanation of the transponder being off was that it was the wingman's and because the leader had his on the wingman's was turned off. If one aircraft went down in a 2 ship, why didn't the other jet fly cap over the wreckage in order for the site to be  identified and secured until a rescue team could arrive. 

Another point, why have they not released the name of the pilot that ejected and the wingman's name? I punched out of an F-4 Phantom in March 22, 1977. Double engine fire on takeoff. I got hit in the ass with 33 Gs when the ejection seat cooked off. Yes they took me to the hospital and checked me over and then released me. The news had the crash on TV that night and the newspaper the next day with my name and the name of my WSO. The only time that I know of they won't release the pilot/pilots names is if they perished in the crash. And that is only until they can notify the next of kin.

Also they are saying the OS system may have been hacked. YGTBSM!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2