Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have to say... I am now suspicious  that they are actually waiting for a rate change. Here's my thinking and I maybe completely wrong. They passed the budget in parliament  and it was ratified. Now most of us were looking for a rate change at that point and clearly it didn't happen as we are all still here. They have spoken about passing the securities bill and the HCL in the next lot of parliamentary sessions. HOWEVR, despite the budget being passed into law and I think it was Salah said it would only take a week to get the money in the budget flowing to the various governors, Departments and projects we have nothing. They have passed a budget into law and not actually opened it as far as we can see. So my suspicion is are they actually needing a new rate for the budget to work but they also need the securities law and the HCL passed before the CBI will help them by changing the rate? One thing I know is as soon as it goes I am out  and never looking back. I hope it is this side of Christmas but who knows. Just my opinion. 

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 7

On 7/6/2023 at 11:58 PM, BETTYBOOP said:

I have to say... I am now suspicious  that they are actually waiting for a rate change. Here's my thinking and I maybe completely wrong. They passed the budget in parliament  and it was ratified. Now most of us were looking for a rate change at that point and clearly it didn't happen as we are all still here. They have spoken about passing the securities bill and the HCL in the next lot of parliamentary sessions. HOWEVR, despite the budget being passed into law and I think it was Salah said it would only take a week to get the money in the budget flowing to the various governors, Departments and projects we have nothing. They have passed a budget into law and not actually opened it as far as we can see. So my suspicion is are they actually needing a new rate for the budget to work but they also need the securities law and the HCL passed before the CBI will help them by changing the rate? One thing I know is as soon as it goes I am out  and never looking back. I hope it is this side of Christmas but who knows. Just my opinion. 

yep you could be right....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Charlie Echo said:

BRICS countries are supposedly including IQD to be included with the other 82 countries... according to the following video... https://bestnewshere.com/new-sganon-bombshells-devolution-7-6-2023/

I love SGanon, and this is probably the best interview he has done in clarifying where we are in the process.

Hopefully, many who want truth will watch it.

• Upvote 4