Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Covid 19 was created in a lab

Area 51 does exist.

And no. You can find the proof if you look and are willing to see.

Covid 19 in a lab is 50/50 at best

Area 51 exist but I think the are talking about alien technology. That was put on the speculation line which means 50/50.

So let’s say you are correct with those 2. That’s 2 out of 60 things listed. So you actually believe in that conspiracy chart because you don’t believe in 96.6% of the things on that chart. There is hope👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shelley said:

The chart itself is detached from reality and so are the people that believe this chart is substantial in any way 

Of course the chart is not based in reality. That’s the point isn’t. People who believe most things on this chart are indeed not based in reality. So since you believe the chart is detached from reality……There’s hope.👍

Edited by caddieman
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Of course the chart is not based in reality. That’s the point isn’t. People who believe most things on this chart are indeed not based in reality. So since you believe the chart is detached from reality……There’s hope.👍

Good try caddie …,,only a Liberal can twist things to their narrative…. I know I know you say you’re not a liberal …. I call BS on that statement …. A lot on that chart are  real deals !!!! I’m saying the chart is detached from reality , they are not conspiracy!!!! 

• Pow! 1