Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Post: 1 Sept 2010 - KTFM ..and.. Conf Call Info

ronscarpa

Frank26 Post: 1 Sept 2010 - KTFM ..and.. Conf Call Info

Good evening Family,

T minus 122…….or less.

Last night we had a special guest on our cc……….O……..LOL. Not really……..it was a gentleman that could be called Joe the Plummer who came to us with a story as a businessman…….demonstrating that O’s stimulus package is having difficulty leaving the tarmac. Somehow or another O’s campaign promises of stimulus packages have not taken flight. I saw where two or three of you were posting ………”what’s up with this guest speaker…..what does this have to do with the RI?” I found it interesting that the question was posed before the man even finished his statement. I can only conclude that the focus on this guest was placed on the backside of the moon as he continued to try and tell you something. Those two or three that already “knew” this information………totally missed my information. By the way………I did not vote for O but I support him as my President. I always have………I always will. Now let me try to help you understand just before you covered your ears last night.

How many of you recall that I said last night B Jr. received a call from O just before he went on to do the speech? Why? IMO…….” B has nothing for me……..did they seat their GOI Jr?” ………..”Nope”. You mean I cannot spread the wealth like C did with your daddy’s campaign in KU?……….”Nope”. “I have to go out there and put a pretend smile on my face……..again?”………”Yup”. But I was really counting on what you said that not one American tax dollar would be used to pay for the War………plus how am I going to stimulate without separating?! More than 60% of my stimulus packages are for 2012 but I used my credit cards last December on the floor to cover it………what in the world am I going to do now? I am the President of this proud country how can I keep promises that were based on promises………..I was promised! O then makes his speech like he had a stomach ache. One of the few speeches I have seen from O with no charisma that made him president. IMO............He looked depressed.

Of course all of this is IMO.

Then there were the one or two that became lost and kept asking ……..”well who’s in charge……O or B……….who are the authors of The Plan? That was surprising……..because I have never changed my stance……..the authors of The Plan is the Presidency before this one. That Plan along with Shabibi’s RD in the year 2010 is my STIMULUS PACKAGE! Man does not live by bread alone and I want you to know that this man ………Frank26 lives by a great faith. Let’s talk about this a little more.

How is it possible that a handful posted after the cc saying that “oh well here we go again…..more delays”? When I started my cc by saying very clearly………I apologize Family for failing you this past week in not being able to find one single source to tell me that the RI is not coming in 2010. Faith…….it’s a terrible thing to waste! As of today we are looking at less than 122 days in 2010. Just exactly how much faith does it take to be patient for this fraction of time in your life? Let me make it perfectly clear to those that might have misunderstood me last night. IMO…….ON ANY GIVEN THURSDAY OR SUNDAY FROM NOW UNTIL DECEMBER 31ST ………IS OF HIGH ALERT FOR THE GOI TO SEAT TRIGGERING SHABIBI TO RD AS HE STATED WITH THE LOWER DENOMS AND FILS. BUT IT IS IMPARITIVE THAT YOU GET THIS THROUGH THE WALLS OF EMOTION ………NOTHING………AND I SINCERELY MEAN NOTHING WILL HAPPEN UNTIL WE SEE STEP 3. THE SEATING OF THE GOI IN FRONT OF THE WORLD AND NOT BEHIND THEIR CLOSED DOORS.

“All foreign contracts will now be paid in US dollars. European contracts are changed from Euros to Dollars.” Wow……this was as easily accepted as swallowing a bitter salt pill. Yet once again ……..some of you forgot my guest speaker. Contracts have no choice but to find a place nowhere like HOME! Look as bad as some of you think this action may be……. I am not going to take the time to explain this in detail so here’s a synopsis for you from a different point . Count the number of contracts that China now has and their value with the GOI. These are large amounts that would channel in large amounts of USD from China to Iraq in the purchase of oil. That would be quite a stimulus package wouldn’t it? Iraq’s infrastructure needs to grow rapidly. China will drink Iraq’s oil with the parched mouth of their industrial economic revolution. The infrastructure of Iraq along with the LD’s handed out have no choice but to quickly bring stability and value to the IQD. As much as the USD is being disrespected around the world………this action alone would bring back the colors of red white and blue a little brighter. This is not the first time in history that oil has been used to launch the USD but IMO………it is the first time it is being used to resuscitate the USD. If we were at Kmart……shopping for oil………I would call this a 2 for 1 special of economies. Saddam did not want the world to use the USD to buy oil as it was established in the 70’s with OPEC. Saddam is no longer in Iraq. Time to go shopping world………and they are Family.

Last night someone posted after the cc ……….are you discouraged or encouraged? I answered it by saying that regardless of all the negative claims from the GOI ……..the CBI WILL RD IN 2010 !!! Therefore my answer………ENCOURAGED !!!

I received a phone call today asking me what my opinion was on no official representation from Iraq at today’s handing over of power ceremonies. I will admit ………as an Air Force brat of 22 years…….it is not a common practice to have those that we help present when this action occurs at the end of war campaigns. I have been to many proceedings in my lifetime and have captured an understanding of our military. In the 60’s my father used to pick up the American flagged coffins at the train station to deliver the fallen soldier to his family. Many times my body shuttered as the 7 guns shot into the air three times. I love and respect our military. So if they chose not to show up…….I could care less……..because at this ceremony it’s about the American family of soldiers. But it would have been nice to receive a Hallmark card I guess.

Be of good cheer Family. I don’t want you to think that what I gave to you on the cc last night has me discouraged or thinking that it’s not going to happen this year. I know that most of you are on an emotional roller coaster ride…….but you really have to train your discipline to be more focused. I’m only talking about the handful of you that I do this post for. Look…..here’s another example to be of good cheer. Iraq comes out this week and says that their core inflation continues to drop to an annual rate of 1.7% from a 2.7% in June. The banks give no IMMEDIATE EXPLANATION for the fall in core inflation. Which by the way excludes expenditures on fuel! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!……..how’s that possible? LOL……..well one more time………there are many things that are being done behind doors that are none of our business. These activities all lead us to the RI / RD. Something to be of good cheer about.

Many calls today about O’s tax brackets for us. The majority of us are not business people but when the blessing comes we fall into that category. My guest speaker was trying to tell you something about this…….then I tapped on it until I was given a note to cease. Good……..cause I’m not in the mood to repeat it……..LOL. Is O delaying this until 1/1/11 for his new taxes on the rich? Answer………O is not in charge. IMO…….RI / RD in the year 2010.

I could go on and on but what’s the sense? Every word I type is heavily scrutinized. A handful expect me to be perfect and walk on water…….well I can’t be. Nor can my intel be as stable. But you know what………I do swim on top of the water. In fact I love to swim……..I swim like a dolphin with a different kick than most people. So I hope I was able to share my intel last night on my cc to the best to my swimming ability. I shared it with you even though I kept pulling it away. I kept saying to myself…….many will only listen to every other word and those words will only be the negative ones. So I prayed. You heard me pray. I took a deep breath and in the last 10 minutes of our cc I told you what one million fireflies heard and saw. Please don’t be discouraged when I give you all intel……….whether it be good or bad. I will not sugar coat intel for you nor will I lie. We had almost 5600 callers last night on the cc. Please don’t forget to use Skype to listen to the cc’s. We were successful in having almost everyone on in one form or another for the two hours. Je’sus is trying to get the server to increase the call capacity. At the bottom of this post you will find the links to listen to the cc from last night if you wish to hear it. By the way……I do not apologize for my emotions when praying or singing to God.

As I leave you I want you to take the time to read the article below. For three days now I have kept my intel and then shared it with you last night. What did I tell you that B slapped the GOI with? A fear. The type that takes away support militarily and financially. The type that leaves ………Consequences. You see Family…….we are in charge……..it is our prerogative.

My Christian love and Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

Thanks to DAVEYCROCKETT for finding this article that backs up what we said on the cc last night!

And here's an article backing up INTEL told last night on CC....get it done or CONSEQUENCES!!!!

Iraq: Biden advice to form a government coalition agreement with the Maliki

Editor: HAH Wednesday, 2001 September 2010 14:40 GMT

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

Emphasized the leading role in the Iraqi List led by Iyad Allawi, Wednesday, the U.S. Vice President Joe Biden advised the agreement the Iraqi List and the rule of law to form the next government, with no means give the leader of coalition rule of law, the prime minister expected, considering that Biden's visit as a U.S. warning consequences that occur in the event of continued delay in forming a government.

The leader of the Iraqi List, Osama Nujaifi in an interview with "Alsumaria News", "The U.S. Vice President Joe Biden advised during a meeting with the leaders of the Iraqi National List should be agreement between the Iraqi List and the rule of law on the formation of a strong government able to achieve success as soon as possible," indicating that "Biden emphasized that the United States does not support any mass at the expense of the other."

The U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, who arrived in Baghdad, the first of Monday, at the end of the functions of U.S. troops in Iraq and reduce its troop levels to about 50 A, made during his visit to Baghdad last July a project on the political blocs winning the election would take over the Nuri al-Maliki's office The prime minister Iyad Allawi to head the National Security Council of the strategic policies, but this proposal met with huge protests by the Iraqi National Coalition.

The Nujaifi "The United States confirmed through Biden's visit it is in no position to force one thing or the support point at the expense of another," asserting that "the United States abandoned its earlier position that it supports in which Maliki took a second session of prime minister," he says.

He Nujaifi that "Biden's visit to Iraq as a warning from the United States the risk of repercussions that might occur in the event of failure of the Iraqi political agreement to form the next government," stressing at the same time "there is no American pressure on any political party in order to accelerate the formation of the government ".

He Nujaifi that "the desire of the United States of America to form the next government, the agreement between the Iraqi and the rule of law came to being the first to build the next government, and political and security reforms to be undertaken during the coming period," adding that "dialogues between the list and the rule of law continues to research papers and national partnership reform the judiciary and some outstanding issues. "

The new leader of the Iraqi List "list stuck to their constitutional right to form a government has nothing to do with any agreement between the state of law and the Iraqi National Coalition," in reference to the National Alliance.

The United States and Iran have stepped up their actions during the recent to persuade allies of the National Coalition and the Iraqi List to approve the survival of Iraqi Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki for a second term but the leaders of the Iraqi National Coalition and the Iraqi List, noted in comments several times during the past few days to their refusal to give al-Maliki for a second term However, some observers believe that U.S. pressure and Iran's political blocs could be resolved by the position of the political blocs to form a government, especially that the two parties share a significant influence in Iraq seven years ago in conjunction with the inability of regional countries, particularly Syria and Turkey and Saudi Arabia to find an influential role it parallel to the role of Iranian and American people.

After about five and a half months on the parliamentary elections in the seventh of last March, failed political blocs have so far to find solutions to end the crisis in the formation of the government and reached an impasse, also failed to Iran and other regional states to find consensus among the political blocs to form a government, which increased U.S. fears the collapse of the political and security situation in Iraq, especially with the reduction of the number of U.S. troops to 50 thousand troops.

It seems that the conflict between the political blocs on the eligibility form the Iraqi government reached a climax, especially after the operations of mutual rejection between them and within them as their candidates for the post of Prime Minister, rejected the Iraqi List and the Iraqi National Coalition Maliki's nomination for a new term, while the coalition has rejected the national and coalition-Maliki, Allawi's nomination for the position as Sadrists reject any candidate of the Supreme Council for the post, while insisting the Council to nominate a person from within because he felt that not having a prime minister means putting his political future in the unknown, especially after the decline in the number of seats in parliament from 30 to 17 seats, almost.

http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/1/10...-details-.html

Conference Playback Information

Playback Number: (760)569-7699

Access Code: 892625

Playback Link: https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?cn=94-43-28-63&e=1283832000000&cid=conferences/-17-65-6728-17-65-67-17-65-6712671-17-65-67-44-10391910839-17-65-67-17-65-6713.mp3

Rapidshare link: http://rapidshare.com/files/416373802/CC31082010.mp3.html

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Edited by ronscarpa
Corrected Conf Call Links
  • Upvote 6

Thank you, Ron and Frank.

IMO: Whether you realize it or not DV Members, your mind possesses two secret invisible objects. Upon one side are inscribed the words positive mental outlook and on the other side the words negative mental attitude. A positive outlook will naturally attract the good and the beautiful. The negative attitude will rob you of all that makes life worth living.

Your success, health, happiness, and RV wealth depend on how you make up your mind or whether you utilize the negative or positive support of your mind.

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do.

Dale Carnegie

• Upvote 9

OK...tomorrow is Thursday and something is supposed to be going down...could this be it? GOI??

What is the significance of Thursday and Sunday as far as this is concerned????????????????????????????????

Thank you, Ron and Frank.

IMO: Whether you realize it or not DV Members, your mind possesses two secret invisible objects. Upon one side are inscribed the words positive mental outlook and on the other side the words negative mental attitude. A positive outlook will naturally attract the good and the beautiful. The negative attitude will rob you of all that makes life worth living.

Your success, health, happiness, and RV wealth depend on how you make up your mind or whether you utilize the negative or positive support of your mind.

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do.

Dale Carnegie

and an Amen Brother!!!

this guy lives in fantasyland. he thinks he knows what biden, obama, clinton and the reast say to each other. WHAT A BUNCH A BULL TOTALLY BSSSSSSSSSSSS

NEXT HE WILL SAY WHAT GOD SAYS TO HIM. TELLS HIM ABOUT THE RI/RV/RD

RD MEANS IN DICTIONARY + CHANGE IN FACE WITHOUT CHANGE IN VALUE

Truthseeker - if you don't like what someone always has to say then don't read their posts. You can't fault someone that brings God into every part of their life, that is the wisest thing anyone can every do and God does speak to people.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Truthseeker - if you don't like what someone always has to say then don't read their posts. You can't fault someone that brings God into every part of their life, that is the wisest thing anyone can every do and God does speak to people.

This is not the place for religion talk.....you can go to the sister chat for that.....religion does not belong in this investment, no offense but seriously......i personally dont want to hear about that ok? thanks........

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 29

Thanks for the post Ron... Amazing how all of the sudden KTFM is discussing this as a re-denomination (RD) and not an RV ( re-valuation.)

I'm a little surprised by that as well Uncle Barkie. Wonder what that means in Frank's world? All his talk of RI seems to have gone by the wayside.

This is not the place for religion talk.....you can go to the sister chat for that.....religion does not belong in this investment, no offense but seriously......i personally dont want to hear about that ok? thanks........

Then don't read his posts... You know by now that they will include his religous beliefs... Just sayin...

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I have always enjoyed your outlook on this investment up until now but you my friend need to understand that God is in control of this investment. There are many of us here on this site who are looking forward to the opportunity to bless the less fortunate once this blessing does come to pass. God Bless and Geaux RV

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 3

I have always enjoyed your outlook on this investment up until now but you my friend need to understand that God is in control of this investment. There are many of us here on this site who are looking forward to the opportunity to bless the less fortunate once this blessing does come to pass. God Bless and Geaux RV

Amen to that...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hahaha are you kidding me? God is in control of this investment? Wow.......ok now your taking this too far.....I didnt wanna go there but since you wanted to press the issue after I was being kind and respectful you left me no choice in the matter......God does not control any of this....MAN is in control.....there is no god.....its just something that was made up by people in the past to get a following and to give something to man kind to believe in to blame for things that happen or to thank for when positive things happen, just something to get man by from day to day......science disproves religion and there being a god.......so you sittn here telling me that god is in control of this investment really offends me to be honest......and you dont have to be religous to help out others in need, its just called being selfless.......thats fine if you wanna believe in certain things, im not going to hate on you for that, its your decision....but in public places like this, it doesnt belong.....PERIOD......because its not him thats involved with this or in control of things, he is not making or forcing anyone to do anything....normal people like you and me are in control of things.......and all of you who gave me a negative for having my own beliefs are taking things a little to serious.....i can believe in whatever i want too....thats one of the benefits of this country, believing and doing what you want, you should be ashamed of yourselfs......shows insecurities as far as im concerned.....im not giving you all negative points for what you believe....was just simply asking someone to not go off on a tangent about god and religion and preachin on someone cause there is a completely other dinar site for that.....grow up a little.....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 13

ds2- there is no reason to be so rude.

DOUBLE Yawn!!!!( and it's not RUDE to find a snake oil slaesman boring, predictable and long winded. St Frankie qualifies for all 3) Attaching "god" to his musings isn't even original. Many a televangelist has scammed and schemed for their own benefit. This feels eerily similar. Edited by rman
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for the post Ron... Amazing how all of the sudden KTFM is discussing this as a re-denomination (RD) and not an RV ( re-valuation.)

i also noticed this he has been all for an RI for months and now its an RD there is a difference ^^ and this post says both^^

so now i am confused :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post Ron appreciate all you do. I didn't know there was a sister site for those of us that believe in God and why we would have to go there if we want to talk about him. I think you are an intelligent young man Keepm. You seem IMHO that you know what you are talking about and I appreciate a lot of what you post. I'm just a bit confused why you would read Ktfm's posts when the whole premise of his post is his love of God and Family. You don't have to believe in God and no one has the right to judge or say otherwise. I would stand by you 100% on that. That in my opinion is your God given right. This great country of ours was founded on the principles of God. In God We Trust. One Nation Under God and so on. I hope that you would stand by me for my beliefs as well. I don't believe there is a site for non believers. I certainly look forward to more of your posts concerning this investment. Thank you for your hard work and research. God Bless Semper Fi

• Upvote 4

Hahaha are you kidding me? God is in control of this investment? Wow.......ok now your taking this too far.....I didnt wanna go there but since you wanted to press the issue after I was being kind and respectful you left me no choice in the matter......God does not control any of this....MAN is in control.....there is no god.....its just something that was made up by people in the past to get a following and to give something to man kind to believe in to blame for things that happen or to thank for when positive things happen, just something to get man by from day to day......science disproves religion and there being a god.......so you sittn here telling me that god is in control of this investment really offends me to be honest......and you dont have to be religous to help out others in need, its just called being selfless.......thats fine if you wanna believe in certain things, im not going to hate on you for that, its your decision....but in public places like this, it doesnt belong.....PERIOD......because its not him thats involved with this or in control of things, he is not making or forcing anyone to do anything....normal people like you and me are in control of things.......and all of you who gave me a negative for having my own beliefs are taking things a little to serious.....i can believe in whatever i want too....thats one of the benefits of this country, believing and doing what you want, you should be ashamed of yourselfs......shows insecurities as far as im concerned.....im not giving you all negative points for what you believe....was just simply asking someone to not go off on a tangent about god and religion and preachin on someone cause there is a completely other dinar site for that.....grow up a little.....

Keepm my friend, I agree with you that religious talk should be taken to the religion forum. It also annoys me to hear things like "God is in control of this investment." It's statements like this that kept me on the sidelines at first because I thought the dinar RV was a scam and was being manipulated by religious con men. (I've said several times that Frank reminds me of Jim Jones.) However, your statement that science disproves religion and the existence of god is just plain wrong. The existence of god in science is not proven one way or the other. It is considered irrelevant. One problem is that "god" isn't well enough defined. Add to that the fact that it's difficult to prove a negative in any respect. For example, we can't prove that Bigfoot doesn't exist, can we? (Not the Bigfoot in DV ... the other one.) Science is about how things work, not why. It's about analyzing the process of matter and energy, not the purpose. That's why you have scientists who are atheists, agnostics, Jews, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists .... etc. working and learning together about the universe. Faith and god are not relevant when you're studying DNA or quantum mechanics or nuclear fission. What is necessary is following the scientific method.

From wikipedia: Scientific method refers to a body of techniques for investigating phenomena, acquiring new knowledge, or correcting and integrating previous knowledge.[1] To be termed scientific, a method of inquiry must be based on gathering observable, empirical and measurable evidence subject to specific principles of reasoning.[2] A scientific method consists of the collection of data through observation and experimentation, and the formulation and testing of hypotheses.

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 4

It seems like Frank and several others fully expected to see an RV by 8/31, based on what their sources were saying. But the sources have no control over what's actually happening over there. IMHO, Frank is sincere in wanting to help people in this investment, and is exhausted from all of the attacks by people who don't agree with him. He needs a vacation! B)