Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV comes out at @ .10

thedog

The guy who told me about it promised it would go to a high rate. I will have to blame him if it doesn´t. Satisfied?

The CBI paying what they only want to is RIDICULOUS! I am a commodities trader dealing in Swiss Frank, the American Dollar , Japanese Yen, etc. and you are paid WHAT IT IS WORTH!!!! Not what they feel like paying.

Didn´t ANY of you do any sort of research before you invested in this?

ALL of the other Dinar in ALL the flippin world is valued at $3....But oh no...Only Iraqi Dinar will only be valued at .10.....

Get off of it people! Stop posting idiotic nonsense.

I hear of rv dates promised every week! you should be well trained by now to think on your own IMO. Let it be what is, I'm ready for life after rv!

What are your thoughts?

If the Dinar RV's at .10 and we are forced to turn in our Dinar it still turns out to be a good investment.

However, You and I believe that the value of the Dinar will steadily increase.

I'm assuming at the point we cash in our Dinars for US dollars all we need to simply do to stay in the game is immediately wire these funds directly into our Warka account to recapture our investment.

This sound right?

If it came out at .10 it still is a GREAT investment. I would take the money and RUN!!!!!!!!! To make $100,000 .00 off of a $1,000.00 investment is simply great. Who in their right mind would be pissed at such a great ROI .

• Upvote 2

If it came out at .10 it still is a GREAT investment. I would take the money and RUN!!!!!!!!! To make $100,000 .00 off of a $1,000.00 investment is simply great. Who in their right mind would be pissed at such a great ROI .

Me. That´s who. But I guess I am not in my right mind... ;)

I have a very successful restaurant. I make pretty good money. I don´t NEED this RV. So I am willing to wait until the banks of the world start having cash in available. Meantime it will go up. It has to meet the OTHER Dinar in the world.

I would be extremely pizzed if it only came in at .10. I was promised it was to go at Iraq´s original rate. Scooter already has posted valuable info that it would support the three dollar rate. Even 20 to one even. So just stop saying that we have a limited window to cash in our 25,000 bills and that the rate will be low.

20 to 1 even? too many people dream. .10 seems VERY realistic

• Upvote 1

Well, if the RV comes out .10 I am cashing out and reinvesting in an internationally traded currency. May do that if the RV is over a 1.00 I do believe if they do come in too low, the big guns will come in and buy up the country, so therefore an RV of .10 will make alot of smart, not needy people very rich by reinvesting.

Thanks for the Post :)

• Upvote 1

Hello Alan, this is on page 8 of Adams guide. If you read it you will see what Adam wrote and this almost word for word. How supply and demand affects the spread.........When the dinar hits the market it will take the world time to catch up. The only people buying back dinar will be dealers who depend on the CBI. It will take time to get banks involved. (maybe not a long time-but nonetheless-it wil not happen instantaneously) Since the CBI is the only buyer-THEY CAN PAY WHATEVER THEY WANT.

Next paragraph.....If the rate is $1 and CBI is the only game in town they could offer 10cents and at least 10% of the suckers would take it.

This rate could be a few days or a few weeks. The CBI will save millions if not billions by offering a very low rate and high spread immediately following an RV.

This is what I have read.......There could also be spreads of up to 30% but its all based on supply and demand.

The main thing I am trying to get across is that just because a rate come up with RV doesnt mean we get it. Dont get excited if you see $3. An individual had posted saying he was promised a certain high rate and even if thats true (which we know it isnt) then that high rate could still end up being lower.its

Its not the CBI that can pay whatever they want......if they come out at 3 dollars, then you will get 3 well actually the banks or whoever you cash out through will get the 3....its the banks and dealers that have the spread that you get paid less......if the CBI comes out at a rate of 3 dollars and they only give you 10 cents, then guess what? its not at 3 dollars catch my drift? that would not be the rate....and i dont know why everyone thinks that Iraq or the CBI will be paying anyone for this when it RV's.....NO ONE pays for it....its a simple exchange of one currency for another.......

• Upvote 3

Just a newbie question. but wouldn't the value have to be based on something such as the reserves of oil and natural gas they have in the ground? And wouldn't the amount of Dinar in circulation at the time of revalue have some effect on how much each Dinar is worth relative to Iraq's potential GDP? If they have a lot of oil they can make the Dinar RV higher. But if they keep printing, they are lowering the potential value of that currency. It shouldn't RV at a high value unless there is sufficient oil reserves to back the assigned value.

IMHO, Iraqi's are not planning on RVing high so we can all become rich. Given the large amount of Dinar in US hands, I am thinking they are looking for every way they can to screw us out of as much as possible. With back of the envelope math, we have over 1 trillion Dinar ($1 billion in sales at least at 1 million dinar per thousand dollars), And, that is not counting the government. I'm thinking they don't want to give us too much of that. I'm thinking we may see a better value as their economy starts to get back to normal.. I'll be happier with $3.22, but I'll hold on for a while if it comes in lower.

... A..a..a remember. ...newbie

• Upvote 1

WHO REALLY GIVES A CHIT !! RV AND WE WILL ALL BE HAPPY. IF SOME ONE POSTS SOMETHING THAT YOU DON,T LIKE ,JUST GIVE THEM THE RED MARK AND GET OUT OF THAT TOPIC. DON,T BASH AND *****! LIFE IS TO SHORT FOR THAT STUFF! ENJOY! IT WILL HAPPEN! AT SOME RATE !! OK

"You also need to read ""Adams cash in guide"" thoroughly because even if it did come in at $3 the CBI has every right to only pay you 10 cents if thats what they want."

Plese tell me more about the CBI authority to pay us anything they want after an RV. Thanks much.

What Kimjackie is refering to from Adams cash-in guide is correct ( to a point .) Adam was trying to get people to understand how a spread works , and how it will affect you when you cash-in the first week or so after the RV. Until U.S. banks are able to offer competive rates and/ or the demand increases for the IQD( post RV,)the CBI "BUY"rate will show a significant spread from the "SELL" rate ( possibly as much as 30 %.) That was the point that Adam was making in the cash-in guide with that example, and they were examples, not guarantees(or predictions) of anything.

• Upvote 2

I have a very successful restaurant. I make pretty good money. I don´t NEED this RV. So I am willing to wait until the banks of the world start having cash in available. Meantime it will go up. It has to meet the OTHER Dinar in the world.

Bane, the only reason why I am repeating myself is because you seem to be so set on you being right... You said "ALL of the other Dinar in ALL the flippin world is valued at $3....But oh no...Only Iraqi Dinar will only be valued at .10.....

This is not true. 1 Jordanian Dinar = $1.41 This means you are WRONG. You seem like the kind of person who always has to be right and will argue regardless if you are right or wrong...which is why I had to prove you wrong.

If we are buying 1 Mil Dinar right now for about $1,000 and it RV's at $.10 we just turned $10k into $100k! Nobody should be complaining about this ROI, nobody will be forced to cash in, and since you are successfully running a restaurant and don't NEED this RV, then why are you even in this Dinar forum. Oh that's right, because somebody "promised" you this was going to be a solid investment and you were going to make a ton of money from the IQD... You are sounding less and less credible with each post you are publishing.

Chill bro, relax, and try to enjoy life.

Bane, the only reason why I am repeating myself is because you seem to be so set on you being right... You said "ALL of the other Dinar in ALL the flippin world is valued at $3....But oh no...Only Iraqi Dinar will only be valued at .10.....

This is not true. 1 Jordanian Dinar = $1.41 This means you are WRONG. You seem like the kind of person who always has to be right and will argue regardless if you are right or wrong...which is why I had to prove you wrong.

If we are buying 1 Mil Dinar right now for about $1,000 and it RV's at $.10 we just turned $10k into $100k! Nobody should be complaining about this ROI, nobody will be forced to cash in, and since you are successfully running a restaurant and don't NEED this RV, then why are you even in this Dinar forum. Oh that's right, because somebody "promised" you this was going to be a solid investment and you were going to make a ton of money from the IQD... You are sounding less and less credible with each post you are publishing.

Chill bro, relax, and try to enjoy life.

:huh: Less credible about what exactly? I am not a guru. I don´t think I ever pretended I was.. I don´t think I am wrong. Just because ONE is a little down doesn´t mean the Iraqi Dinar with ALL of it´s potential has to be at .10 or even equal to the Jordanian.

I would love to see a list of all the Dinar in the world and their values.

Why am I here? To learn and to make a KILLING in this. Nah, not interested in 100k. I will gladly wait until a three dollar RV. It´s not sweat off my back. I want millions. I want to be so stinking rich that you can smell me a mile away. This house I want to buy is more than 100k. And am keeping it all for me. Not tithing or sharing nada.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just a newbie question. but wouldn't the value have to be based on something such as the reserves of oil and natural gas they have in the ground? And wouldn't the amount of Dinar in circulation at the time of revalue have some effect on how much each Dinar is worth relative to Iraq's potential GDP? If they have a lot of oil they can make the Dinar RV higher. But if they keep printing, they are lowering the potential value of that currency. It shouldn't RV at a high value unless there is sufficient oil reserves to back the assigned value.

IMHO, Iraqi's are not planning on RVing high so we can all become rich. Given the large amount of Dinar in US hands, I am thinking they are looking for every way they can to screw us out of as much as possible. With back of the envelope math, we have over 1 trillion Dinar ($1 billion in sales at least at 1 million dinar per thousand dollars), And, that is not counting the government. I'm thinking they don't want to give us too much of that. I'm thinking we may see a better value as their economy starts to get back to normal.. I'll be happier with $3.22, but I'll hold on for a while if it comes in lower.

... A..a..a remember. ...newbie

First , welcome to DV midgrade ... good first post ! :twothumbs:

Second , if you base it on the oil reserves alone at ,say , a rate of $78.50 a barrel ( not sure what it closed at today)then the potential oil revenue is somewhere around $35.425 trillion over the lifetime of the oil fields ( based on the lastest known proven oil reserves of *500 billion barrels under Iraq (* this info is obtained from the iraq oil reserves wikipedia file.) So that gives them more than enough to cover the RV . ( I still think it will be around $2.65 or so. IMHO.)

I don't believe it would RV as low as a dime - but I am sure if it did you would not be required to cash in your dinar at that time.

However - If it did come out at a dime and they gave us a set amout of time to exchange our dinar then I am sure we would all exchange before the time limit was exceeded.

What the rate is going to be is one of my least worries - mainly because I have no control over what the rate is going to be, so I don't worry about it.

Stress is very bad for the human body in many ways.

serenity-prayer-and-sea-sunset.jpg

Set back and relax and enjoy life, it will RV. Nobody knows what day it will RV on and Nobody knows what the rate will be.

Many have an opinion as to a time frame it will RV in and others have their opinion on a range the rate will fall in.

GoRV.gif

Thanks for the post sdelboccio - and Welcome to DV.

• Upvote 4

If you are going to do apples to apples, how much dinars are out in the other countries? Is it the same? Would Iraq have Trillions more out in Dinars out if it RV's at 1.00 or more?

So Gr8cooker and Elian....

You actually are HOPING for it to RV at .10 and not $3?

If you are happy with that...Go for it.

I will wait until I get what I want.

Cooker, That is why I said before it would be NICE if some enterprising youth or whoever could post a chart COMPARING all the Dinar in the world. Kuwait value, Jordanian value, etc.

hey i was just admiring my apples there :) hell no i'm not cashing in at .10 cents- I read Adams cash in guide (compliments of Adam Montana B)) im waiting for all the "lottery winners" to cash in their dinar while I wait for it to go up to a respectable 2.50 2.90

So... like i asked... How do you like them apples?

Well putting it that way....

I haven´t seen your apples so I wouldn´t know. :)

What are your thoughts?

If the Dinar RV's at .10 and we are forced to turn in our Dinar it still turns out to be a good investment.

However, You and I believe that the value of the Dinar will steadily increase.

I'm assuming at the point we cash in our Dinars for US dollars all we need to simply do to stay in the game is immediately wire these funds directly into our Warka account to recapture our investment.

This sound right?

Ridiculous to think the dinar RV will only be 10cents. All other surronding countries are at leat .26 to .27. Iraq will at least RV to that amount. Of course it would be great to see it RV at Kuwait's amount in the mid 3's. Below is the value of $1M dinar at the neighboring countries current values. Go RV!!!

Country

Value=$

1,000,000 Dinar Value

Kuwait

1$=.29 Kuwaiti Dinar

$3,472,463

United Arab Emirates

1$= 3.67 Dirham

$272,335

Saudi Arabia

$1= 3.75 Riyal

$266,617