Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV comes out at @ .10

thedog

Ridiculous to think the dinar RV will only be 10cents. All other surronding countries are at leat .26 to .27. Iraq will at least RV to that amount. Of course it would be great to see it RV at Kuwait's amount in the mid 3's. Below is the value of $1M dinar at the neighboring countries current values. Go RV!!!

Country

Value=$

1,000,000 Dinar Value

Kuwait

1$=.29 Kuwaiti Dinar

$3,472,463

United Arab Emirates

1$= 3.67 Dirham

$272,335

Saudi Arabia

$1= 3.75 Riyal

$266,617

Qatar

$1=3.64 Qatari Rial

$274,847

Then either your math is confusing or I am totally math illiterate.

If I have one million Qatari rial to the dollar is........$3,640,000

So all the prices are different.

Well from being over here for the last 4 yrs. I would say that what ever the amout is .10 to what ever. I am going all in all out all done. This place is one wrong look from civil war. So then if you want to be greedy you will get burned. And as far as a Warka Acc. You are really putting your money at risk. I work with these pepole everday. Its all good one day and real bad the next. And we just pulled out and that is not sitting good with them. As far as they are we have abandon them in there time of need. So slam me if you will but remember if you have never been here or wrked with the Iraqis you have no room to talk.

• Upvote 1

Then either your math is confusing or I am totally math illiterate.

If I have one million Qatari rial to the dollar is........$3,640,000

So all the prices are different.

One dollar divided by 3.64 Qatari Rial is roughly 27cents.

So one million dinar at 27cents to the dollar is about $274,000.

Thx, hope that helps.

Well from being over here for the last 4 yrs. I would say that what ever the amout is .10 to what ever. I am going all in all out all done. This place is one wrong look from civil war. So then if you want to be greedy you will get burned. And as far as a Warka Acc. You are really putting your money at risk. I work with these pepole everday. Its all good one day and real bad the next. And we just pulled out and that is not sitting good with them. As far as they are we have abandon them in there time of need. So slam me if you will but remember if you have never been here or wrked with the Iraqis you have no room to talk.

I hear your frustration. You describe a situation that is very difficult for us to understand. I agree we abandon them when we should have stayed until they formed a govt. BO was hell bent on meeting his committment to his radical leftist supporters. It is nice to have the troops home but he also screwed Iraq at the same time. To call this mission short after all these years of investment of our tax dollars and dear soldiers lives is something only that sh*t ball BO would do. He is committed to moving on to Afhganastan. I only hope Iraq can manage and assemble a govt that can keep the peace and manage an economy. GO RV!!!

• Downvote 1

Why does junk like this always only come from a NEWBIE ? :blink::blink::blink:

Why you have to be insulting?

Don't you understand the question?

Too complicated for a Member of your Status?

Because Newbies are Newbies. They want to run when they don't even know how to walk. Sometimes l feel we should send them back to school.

Didn't read the question did you?

Or you just don't understand what I was asking?

It's ok....

How did you become an advanced member anyway?

• Upvote 1

:huh: Less credible about what exactly? I am not a guru. I don´t think I ever pretended I was.. I don´t think I am wrong. Just because ONE is a little down doesn´t mean the Iraqi Dinar with ALL of it´s potential has to be at .10 or even equal to the Jordanian.

I would love to see a list of all the Dinar in the world and their values.

Why am I here? To learn and to make a KILLING in this. Nah, not interested in 100k. I will gladly wait until a three dollar RV. It´s not sweat off my back. I want millions. I want to be so stinking rich that you can smell me a mile away. This house I want to buy is more than 100k. And am keeping it all for me. Not tithing or sharing nada.

I can already smell ya! :wacko:

• Upvote 1

ALL of the other Dinar in ALL the flippin world is valued at $3....But oh no...Only Iraqi Dinar will only be valued at .10.....

I just had to do it ... According to Wikipedia below are the only countries currently using the dinar or similar:

Algeria----------------------------Algerian dinar----------------1 DZD = 0.0134 USD

Bahrain---------------------------Bahrani dinar-----------------1 BHD = 2.6525 USD

Iraq-------------------------------Iraqi dinar--------------------1 IQD = 0.0085 USD

Jordan----------------------------Jordanian dinar--------------1 JOD = 1.4108 USD

Kuwait----------------------------Kuwaiti dinar-----------------1 KWD = 3.4744 USD

Libya------------------------------Libyan dinar------------------1 LYD = 0.7843 USD

Republic of Macedonia----------Macedonian denar-----------1 MKD = 0.0208 USD

Serbia----------------------------Serbian dinar-----------------1 RSD = 0.0121 USD

Tunisia---------------------------Tunisian dinar----------------1 TND = 0.6755 USD

So in other words having 1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.10 USD would put that in what 6th place from top? Not too bad to be about mid-way listed just coming back out of sanctions but of course I do want it to be in line with the Kuwaiti dinar or higher.

• Upvote 2

I just had to do it ... According to Wikipedia below are the only countries currently using the dinar or similar:

Algeria----------------------------Algerian dinar----------------1 DZD = 0.0134 USD

Bahrain---------------------------Bahrani dinar-----------------1 BHD = 2.6525 USD

Iraq-------------------------------Iraqi dinar--------------------1 IQD = 0.0085 USD

Jordan----------------------------Jordanian dinar--------------1 JOD = 1.4108 USD

Kuwait----------------------------Kuwaiti dinar-----------------1 KWD = 3.4744 USD

Libya------------------------------Libyan dinar------------------1 LYD = 0.7843 USD

Republic of Macedonia----------Macedonian denar-----------1 MKD = 0.0208 USD

Serbia----------------------------Serbian dinar-----------------1 RSD = 0.0121 USD

Tunisia---------------------------Tunisian dinar----------------1 TND = 0.6755 USD

So in other words having 1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.10 USD would put that in what 6th place from top? Not too bad to be about mid-way listed just coming back out of sanctions but of course I do want it to be in line with the Kuwaiti dinar or higher.

Do any of those LOW countries have commodities like Iraqi? Oil, no debt, etc? Did the U.S. ever help out extensively to any of those countries with a low rate?

What are your thoughts?

If the Dinar RV's at .10 and we are forced to turn in our Dinar it still turns out to be a good investment.

However, You and I believe that the value of the Dinar will steadily increase.

I'm assuming at the point we cash in our Dinars for US dollars all we need to simply do to stay in the game is immediately wire these funds directly into our Warka account to recapture our investment.

This sound right?

Should it RV low (something below what you consider your cash in point) AND there be a requirement to turn them (25K, 10K, 5K) in ... there seems to be only a couple of options:

1) lets look at why they would call the big notes ... Shabibi says that they will RV first THEN call the "000" notes in 2010 (so no lop stories please) ... but why call them? It didn't make sense to me at first. If they come straggling into the CBI then Iraq can use our delinquency as an economy "shock absorber" if you will ... so why? It occurred to me that while they are much to difficult to counterfeit at this point (cheaper to buy) they will quickly become a target ... for instance let's say that you are looking for $3 and it RV's at $2 ... ok but that 25K IQD just became worth $50,000 EACH! Incentive enough to attract counterfeiters.

2) there are currently only three places in the world that will allow you, in there banks, to have multiple currency balances. Let's take Switzerland ... I can currently open an account in KWD, Swiss Francs, Euros, USD, etc. Presumably I will be able to open an account in IQD once it is an internationally traded currency. If so then Switzerland or the other two countries would be a smart play. Deposit the IQD and get a bank balance in IQD. It rises in value ... you ride it up. It declines ... you ride it down. However, you ride it up to your cash in point and you merely convert your account to the currency that you would like it in ... for our example above IQD rises to $3 and you convert it to USD and you've ridden it up and captured an extra $1 above the original RV price.

3) the only place currently that you can have an account in IQD is in Iraqi banks. Apparently, Warka is the largest. You are on your own here. If their govt of the last 4.5 years has been so corrupt ... then I'm not sure how safe (as an American) my bank balance would be. If I had a problem I have no faith that I would be able to settle this. I know that Iraq is trying to court investments ... and that Americans having problems with Iraqi banks would be a poor move ... well, lets just say that I agree and I'm still not going to do it. Hey, I'm not your Mom ... you do with your money what you think is right for you. This is not the right fit for me.

I recognize that things have changed with regard to personal offshore accounts ... I'm sure with some counsel you will see that IBC's and/or Trusts holding offshore accounts will work nicely for you.

I hope this gives at least some of you some Peace

Doc31

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 1

If it came out at .10 it still is a GREAT investment. I would take the money and RUN!!!!!!!!! To make $100,000 .00 off of a $1,000.00 investment is simply great. Who in their right mind would be pissed at such a great ROI .

No kidding..

:huh: Less credible about what exactly? I am not a guru. I don´t think I ever pretended I was.. I don´t think I am wrong. Just because ONE is a little down doesn´t mean the Iraqi Dinar with ALL of it´s potential has to be at .10 or even equal to the Jordanian.

I would love to see a list of all the Dinar in the world and their values.

Why am I here? To learn and to make a KILLING in this. Nah, not interested in 100k. I will gladly wait until a three dollar RV. It´s not sweat off my back. I want millions. I want to be so stinking rich that you can smell me a mile away. This house I want to buy is more than 100k. And am keeping it all for me. Not tithing or sharing nada.

Really? Your NOT gonna pay if forward when this happens? Your a sad person......

• Upvote 1

Do any of those LOW countries have commodities like Iraqi? Oil, no debt, etc? Did the U.S. ever help out extensively to any of those countries with a low rate?

I was only disproving your "ALL dinar at $3 rate" remark, where as you see only 1 dinar is and another 1 close to it. I no where said Iraq isn't worth the $3 rate and by all means I hope it does come back out as that.

I would be extremely pizzed if it only came in at .10. I was promised it was to go at Iraq´s original rate. Scooter already has posted valuable info that it would support the three dollar rate. Even 20 to one even. So just stop saying that we have a limited window to cash in our 25,000 bills and that the rate will be low.

Promised????? You can't be serious....... Dude

Go RV/RI B)

No kidding..

Really? Your NOT gonna pay if forward when this happens? Your a sad person......

Why? Handouts aren´t free in this world. I can´t get on food stamps, nor welfare. What I get is mine. I don´t see anyone lining my coffers. I AM paying it forward with my life. My wife is getting a good life because of me. Isn´t that good enough?

And Richard, I am serious. I would blame the person that told me it would rise to $3 that got me into this thing.

Edited by BANE

The guy who told me about it promised it would go to a high rate. I will have to blame him if it doesn´t. Satisfied?

The CBI paying what they only want to is RIDICULOUS! I am a commodities trader dealing in Swiss Frank, the American Dollar , Japanese Yen, etc. and you are paid WHAT IT IS WORTH!!!! Not what they feel like paying.

Didn´t ANY of you do any sort of research before you invested in this?

ALL of the other Dinar in ALL the flippin world is valued at $3....But oh no...Only Iraqi Dinar will only be valued at .10.....

Get off of it people! Stop posting idiotic nonsense.

so you believe it WILL come out in the $3.00 range, or what would be your best guess, being as you are a trader in such things. thanks for any feedback.

so you believe it WILL come out in the $3.00 range, or what would be your best guess, being as you are a trader in such things. thanks for any feedback.

This is a different animal right now. Going with all the info from Scooter etc. Remember he said it could handle $20 to 1. Twenty dollars to one Iraqi Dinar. That is quite substantial.

Personally I think it would HAVE to be pre war levels.

I am new to this as I just heard about it in August. I haven´t been awaiting 7 years like some. I think I would´ve pulled my hair out after this long of time. But I am a very patient person. If it is this year or next I will be waiting. By all it seems though it should be this year.

I am not a guru. This thing is currency trading but since it is not a tradeable currency now it makes it difficult to guess.

Edited by BANE
  • Upvote 1

Why? Handouts aren´t free in this world. I can´t get on food stamps, nor welfare. What I get is mine. I don´t see anyone lining my coffers. I AM paying it forward with my life. My wife is getting a good life because of me. Isn´t that good enough?

You just reminded me why I am GRATEFUL I am single! Every time you open your mouth your foot NEEDS to go in it! Seriously you have to realize how you sound, don't you?

• Upvote 2

This is a different animal right now. Going with all the info from Scooter etc. Remember he said it could handle $20 to 1. Twenty dollars to one Iraqi Dinar. That is quite substantial.

Personally I think it would HAVE to be pre war levels.

I am new to this as I just heard about it in August. I haven´t been awaiting 7 years like some. I think I would´ve pulled my hair out after this long of time. But I am a very patient person. If it is this year or next I will be waiting. By all it seems though it should be this year.

I am not a guru. This thing is currency trading but since it is not a tradeable currency now it makes it difficult to guess.

Thank you sir, for an Honest and Logical reply. I think of it as a Lottery ticket that MIGHT have a resonable outcome for investors.If they ever get over their fighting over WHO will be the next PM and who will sit in Office as the Finance Comm, Then we Might stand a chance of getting some favorable results. Alas it seems all they know is fighting, No matter who gets hurt.

And Richard, I am serious. I would blame the person that told me it would rise to $3 that got me into this thing.

You are a big boy now, you need to do your DD. If someone told you to jump off a bridge and you did it, are you going to blame that person? Just trying to understand your justification of blaming the other guy

• Upvote 2

I would be extremely pizzed if it only came in at .10. I was promised it was to go at Iraq´s original rate. Scooter already has posted valuable info that it would support the three dollar rate. Even 20 to one even. So just stop saying that we have a limited window to cash in our 25,000 bills and that the rate will be low.

The way I look at this is like playing the stock market.. The good news is that we can't lose! I beleive that when all is said and done this will prove to be a solid investment. I know I am a newbie but I have stood silent long enough. I have been paying attention as a silent being for 6 months. I have invested a handsome mortgage payment LOL and beleive that in the end all will be just fine. I have paid attention to the bashing , the PROMISES.. which I have heard rumor of but never seen in writing and think this is taking a toll on a great portion of all of our sanity. Just take a chill pill , relax, no matter how mad you get , how anxious you are or how pizzed, guess what you are at the mercy of a foreign entity that does not have a promised future ...YET. Hope for the best say your prayers and .... If anyone would like to buy a new GMC or Buick when this is all done .Please call me LOL

• Upvote 1

You are a big boy now, you need to do your DD. If someone told you to jump off a bridge and you did it, are you going to blame that person? Just trying to understand your justification of blaming the other guy

WHO are you replying too? I don't Blame anyone for my choosing to buy my Dinars.I make my own choices in life.

Edited by RICK C

WHO are you replying too? I don't Blame anyone for my choosing to but my Dinars.I make my own choices in life.

I believe it was bane. I was replying to this

Sorry for the confusion