Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV comes out at @ .10

thedog

I believe it was bane. I was replying to this

And Richard, I am serious. I would blame the person that told me it would rise to $3 that got me into this thing.

Sorry for the confusion

NOW I AM REALLY CONFUSED, ARE YOU saying YOU DON'T think it WILL GO that High??? I would be happy with a Nice return period.

I think it will be near that of their neighbors in Kuwait. but I'm just guessing and Hoping.

NOW I AM REALLY CONFUSED, ARE YOU saying YOU DON'T think it WILL GO that High??? I would be happy with a Nice return period.

I think it will be near that of their neighbors in Kuwait. but I'm just guessing and Hoping.

I think I'll stop talking while I'm ahead. Yes I do believe it's going to RV high. I don't believe the .10 thing. Personally I believe it's going to come in at the 3.00 range.

Bane,

Thanks for the comments. Let me clarify something, particularly since it could be very easily misunderstood. The 20 to 1 is a ratio comparing non oil producing countries and iraq --- primarily based on GDP numbers, Per Capita information, and PPP (Purchasing Power), and some other comparable variables. In sum, please don't construe that as $20 to $1. I'm working on this information tonight and I hope it will help everyone understand that 20 to 1 ratio. Again, thank you for the post and I look forward to speaking with you very soon.

Best,

Scooter

This is a different animal right now. Going with all the info from Scooter etc. Remember he said it could handle $20 to 1. Twenty dollars to one Iraqi Dinar. That is quite substantial.

Personally I think it would HAVE to be pre war levels.

I am new to this as I just heard about it in August. I haven´t been awaiting 7 years like some. I think I would´ve pulled my hair out after this long of time. But I am a very patient person. If it is this year or next I will be waiting. By all it seems though it should be this year.

I am not a guru. This thing is currency trading but since it is not a tradeable currency now it makes it difficult to guess.

• Upvote 1

Bane,

Thanks for the comments. Let me clarify something, particularly since it could be very easily misunderstood. The 20 to 1 is a ratio comparing non oil producing countries and iraq --- primarily based on GDP numbers, Per Capita information, and PPP (Purchasing Power), and some other comparable variables. In sum, please don't construe that as $20 to $1. I'm working on this information tonight and I hope it will help everyone understand that 20 to 1 ratio. Again, thank you for the post and I look forward to speaking with you very soon.

Best,

Scooter

Am looking forward to hearing what you have to say. But as you just said if you graph is comparing Non producing oil countries etc. and since Iraq IS a major producing oil country....then it possibly could go up at least HALF that, wouldn´t you say? $10 to 1?