Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The 2023 Budget Is Not Advancing In Parliament.

Luigi1

Here's an article from Dinarland...

Parliamentary frustration over the delay of the 2023 Budget.

No progress is being made on how to advance the 2023 Budget.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

From Other Sources:     Parliamentary Frustrations Over The 2023 Budget.

ARTICLE: Parliament Financial: The 2023 Budget did not reach us & it's deficit is very worrying.   Parliament Finance Committee Hussein Moanis, confirmed on Saturday, that the commission did not formally review it's 2023 Budget & it did not start studying the project & reviewing it, except for what was nominated for it.  The Budget is not advancing & we want to know why.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Something seems to terrify them about working on the budget.  Probably a lot more going on behind the scenes that no one is privy too or they just can't help themselves from fighting amongst each other for their pet projects or control.  They must be taking a page from the US Congress when it comes to budgets.

• Pow! 1

Here's another article related to the above...This is all we need...another impact study...

From Another Site:   Impact Study Soon To Be Released.

ARTICLE: The Minister of Planning: We will soon present recommendations to the Council of Ministers to address the repercussions of changing the exchange rate.  Maher Johan said in a statement he would soon give his recommendations on the economic impact of the exchange rate.

• Like 2
  • Pow! 2

I would love some evidence that the rate has gone to 1132. Almost every guru is claiming this. I know they can make up what ever they want but all of them at the same time?? I know it hasn't changed on the CBI SITE nor have they confirmed a rate change so for the time being we can only wish. 

24 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

I would love some evidence that the rate has gone to 1132. Almost every guru is claiming this. I know they can make up what ever they want but all of them at the same time?? I know it hasn't changed on the CBI SITE nor have they confirmed a rate change so for the time being we can only wish. 

my son did tell me the rate change was showing on western union but I couldn't find it