Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Something Big This Weekend.

Luigi1

Here's an article from Dinarland...

Something big this weekend.

This is MarkZ so proceed with caution.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine. 

MarkZ:

ARTICLE:   Something Big This Weekend.

There are a huge number that are expecting something big within the next 24 hours or so.  Please stay grounded.  There is so much chatter.

There is a mad dash going on, but I also hear from others to look at the 15th - 16th.  Relax as they are keeping it clouded on purpose.  There is a lot of hype for this weekend so manage your expectation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

here's another article related to the above...

MarkZ  via  PDK:

ARTICLE:  The federal government to send billions to Erbil.   This is all part of the HCL agreement.  They are doing what they said they were going to do for years.   The HCL is moving forward to finalization so they can give us our rate.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Oh, I ALWAYS manage my expectations with you Marky Z!!! Hack, one day you will be right. What a track record.

One Day, MarkZ,  Bruce the Goose, F26 & Okie will all be right after calling it every single day for the last 20 years.   Then they all can say...see I told you so.  

Please bartender, make mine a double.

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

42 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

One Day, MarkZ,  Bruce the Goose, F26 & Okie will all be right after calling it every single day for the last 20 years.   Then they all can say...see I told you so.  

Please bartender, make mine a double.

Please make mine medium huge .

• Haha 2

here's another article related to the above...Go RV...

Mnt Goat:

ARTICLE: 

The CBI sets a date for the return of Dollar exchange to normal.  No!  This 1470 is not normal.  They have been on this program rate for so long now it has become the normal.  It was supposed to be temporary & maybe for 5 years & here we are almost 2 decades later.  It's time to expedite the 2011 plan to reinstate it to the proper normal rate on FOREX.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

here's another MarkZ update...

MarkZ  via Texas Snake:

ARTICLE:  "I finally figured out why his contacts (Texas Snake) at redemption centers are in the call centers for making the appointments.  Mine will be handling the redemption.  My contacts are not the call centers.  My contacts are still on call this weekend.  They got an update this morning to be on 1 hour call...so if they got the call...they have 1 hour to report to their centers.  That is very positive.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1