Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Float Has Started ???

Luigi1

here's an article from Dinarland...

The float has started???

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

YADA:

ARTICLE:  I wish I could find evidence that the Dinar is no longer pegged to the Dollar but I can't.  Can anyone help?  The evidence is in front of you.  The fluctuation of the Dinar & the Dollar the passed 15 days was it.  It has never moved this much prior to this because it wasn't.  It was moving up & down & going forward.  The float in itself is proof.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Yada, Yada, Yada  Show us the proof!  Draw us a chart or graph. We want proof.                         

All these guru's  like to talk, but never seem to back it up with proof. 🙄 

Look where this is coming from. Tells you if they even believe it themselves. Not. Move along…..

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

This garbage originally came from Frank26 is my guess. Frank claims superior accuracy, yet is proven wrong most of the time. He states things & never verifies....because he made it up. Literally the only thing Frank has been correct on is what he reads in articles & then he constantly misinterprets them. He gets articles days before he releases them on the forum, this allows his "I told you so" that he loves to say. This only proves he can read, his comprehension is another story.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

18 minutes ago, Danishere4news2 said:

This garbage originally came from Frank26 is my guess. Frank claims superior accuracy, yet is proven wrong most of the time. He states things & never verifies....because he made it up. Literally the only thing Frank has been correct on is what he reads in articles & then he constantly misinterprets them. He gets articles days before he releases them on the forum, this allows his "I told you so" that he loves to say. This only proves he can read, his comprehension is another story.

If this is evidence of a float in action...well...it's floating in the wrong direction.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

here's another article related to the above...a cat & mouse game & China may be in charge of the IQD...

Pimpy:

ARTICLE:  There are some games being played with the IQD & it looks like Al Sudani is looking for a way to stop this.  I really think it's a cat & mouse game between America & China & Iraq is right in the middle of it.

• Pow! 1