Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SCOOTER SHOULD BE ROASTED

HeavyDuty

I completely agree, Heavy D. I have a low tolerance for BS and I've gotten to the point where I don't believe anything. It's facts like the nuggets Scooter unearths that have kept me as positive as I am (which isn't always super optimistic as many of you know). I would love to meet Scooter and many others from DV post RV.

Hello,....Me too, I'm in.

Let's make a gala reservation party .

:D:D:DB)

Bless.

I didn't have time to read the whole post, but, I do agree! I think roasting Scooter would be great! All those beers that he drinks with Keepm will keep him tender! He should be pretty tasty! ;):lol:

Just kidding! I think the idea of holding a Roast for our honorable, Scooter is a wonderful idea! Count me in! I'll be there!

• Downvote 1

I completely agree, Heavy D. I have a low tolerance for BS and I've gotten to the point where I don't believe anything. It's facts like the nuggets Scooter unearths that have kept me as positive as I am (which isn't always super optimistic as many of you know). I would love to meet Scooter and many others from DV post RV.

Hey, Scooter!

I agree with Scooby Doo 100% and I'm willing to fly to Arizona to meet you and so many other companions that endured this long journey.

I like Heavyduty's idea, and we should plan a DV reunion. But, we should have enough protection... because our reunion will bring a lot of wealthy people together!

Scooter's posts and chats are like the Financial Book of Revelation. So true... and so revealing!

Thank you for the idea!

God bless us all!

- Barboza

• Upvote 1

If any of you have read my past posts, you would know that I have become a Scooter fan, but I think the time has come to roast the fella. Please read on...

I have not been in this investment long and cannot fathom the stress and or pressure the "old timers" have experienced. I suppose I would be a wreck if Scooter had not come along. You see, Scooter is like a compass, steady and always pointing in one direction, the finish line. I use to get all hung up with the politics of it all. OMG what a catastrophe, I mean he's in, he's out, soon, almost, meeting again, making progress etc etc, totally out of control media garbage. If you follow these statements, there is a straight jacket with your name on it.

Then along comes this guy named Scooter. No politics, no rumors, no opinions, just facts, documents, links and conclusions. My boat has now been sailing in clear calm waters with certain expectations based on facts, not speculations. My boat use to be tossed back and forth by durbulant seas, not knowing where I would end up. (starting to write like Frank 26, who I tend to like) Anyway, no need in getting upset or frustrated over the goings on in Iraq. It's all being taken care of in a nice, progressive way with all the pieces of the puzzle coming together nicely with powers that are high up the food chain, and its because of the compass we call Scooter. The dot connector.

And please remember, he has never been in a position where he HAS to share any of exhaustive research. He chooses to do so from the kindness of his heart, and it is WHO HE IS. I like that. So on to the roast...

I think that after the RV, we should all desend on Phoenix AZ like a hoard of locusts and have a post RV good old fashion Scooter Roast. I mean a bronze statue would be nice, but what would be better than for all the people he has helped guide and survive this turmoil, to roast him, don't you think?? Not to mention we would all get to meet one another.

You know, Scooter is like Ross Perot with all of his charts and grafts...maybe he should run for president. biggrin.gif I liked when he published his latest calander that was so detailed and Drox tells him that he forgot to list the Monster Truck Show in the calander..lmbo. Anyway, they always say a roast is the best way to honor someone, who better than the steady compass...Scooter. Looking forward to AZ...anyone else coming?? I mean it's not like you can't afford it!! laugh.gif

HD

Count me in! A roast and a toast would be fantastic!