Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DD latest update...8/30/2010...10:37 a.m. E.T.

Eddinar

I was about to say it's 9:45 am Baton Rouge time tht means 5:45pm Baghdad time. We should have heard something by now. I got my fingers crossed, my legs crossed, my toes crossed, my wires crossed, and definately my eyes crossed from looking at this computer for the last month.

Go RV

• Upvote 3

I was about to say it's 9:45 am Baton Rouge time tht means 5:45pm Baghdad time. We should have heard something by now. I got my fingers crossed, my legs crossed, my toes crossed, my wires crossed, and definately my eyes crossed from looking at this computer for the last month.

Go RV

Agreed on the eyes crossed....... any one else waking up still red eyed from watching all of this till late at night :)

• Upvote 2

I’m cautiously optimistic, as usual, but we’ve been “right there; standing on it; so close we can touch it; etc.” soooooo many times before over the last several years that I always wait to hear the next reason it’s delayed, or the next event that will trigger it. The reality is that it never happens when it’s supposed to. Experience tells me not to let it get my stomach tied up in knots. Let's hope this is the real one at last. :)

• Upvote 2

According to this " Bellas " it has been done , it would be nice if they are right . We are about to find out real soon , frankly I`m pulling for their info but just like the last 7 years , it could be just BS . :) not their BS , just their intel or info IMO :) I hope they are RIGHT ON . :)

• Upvote 4

Does anyone have any info on what in the world Biden is doing over there. I would have figured that there would have been some kind of a photo op with M or A today. It late in the afternoon over there!!!!!!!! Any thoughts

I’m cautiously optimistic, as usual, but we’ve been “right there; standing on it; so close we can touch it; etc.” soooooo many times before over the last several years that I always wait to hear the next reason it’s delayed, or the next event that will trigger it. The reality is that it never happens when it’s supposed to. Experience tells me not to let it get my stomach tied up in knots. Let's hope this is the real one at last. :)

Oops.

That's the problem.

We've stood on it so many times,

I think we broke it...

• Upvote 1

Does anyone have any info on what in the world Biden is doing over there. I would have figured that there would have been some kind of a photo op with M or A today. It late in the afternoon over there!!!!!!!! Any thoughts

It`s a free trip , what else could it be . Another Politician getting his 15 minutes of FAME , free lunch to boot . IMO

• Upvote 1

i saw an article today that he was over there to tell them to "git er done" in regard to forming the gov't. may have been another site that had the article.

As always, DD is being straight up with his post. I spoke with him on the phone this morning and he is very confident that it's tomorrow based on his sources. Time will tell...

Dr. J

Yes it would be nice for sure ! :) GO RI

i saw an article today that he was over there to tell them to "git er done" in regard to forming the gov't. may have been another site that had the article.

For all that they seem to be doing they might have been better to send LARRY the cable guy , at least HE has the terminoligy for it ! GETR DONEEEEEEEEE ! :)

• Upvote 1

All,

I’m posting this to give you all a heads-up that from EVERYTHING I am hearing from EVERYONE I speak with (connected online followers and connected sources who have nothing to gain by sharing, and don’t follow any forums)… ALL are saying we are right there, and we should see a change by the end of the month. That leaves us today and tomorrow… We wait!

Either way, I believe we are extremely close, and I believe if we don’t see a change THIS WEEK, that we’ll be safe within my original stated time-line… BY the end of October.

Keep hanging in there! I must admit, based on all I’ve been exposed to, my stomach is in knots as I wait in anticipation! Sorry to keep you guys on pins and needles, but SO AM I!

No teasing… No pumping… just trying to share MY reality based on what I’ve been told without giving specifics that would betray the trust of those I communicate with.

Go Dinar!

Thanks for keeping the Faith!!

00020367.gif

Good grief, I hope so!!!....I have plans that I'm SO ready to put into motion!

I`m hearing you there :)

Here are the officials getting away from answering any questions about what is going on over there.... Watch closely as they jump to safety, just before they get ask a question....

http://biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=22029

One word comes to mind when I saw this " SPLATTTTTT"

• Upvote 1