Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament and the framework declare mourning for the victims of the demonstrators and the security forces, and Al-Sadr sends a delegation to the First Council

yota691

Mr. Hussein Al-Sadr: We praise the Prime Minister and his wisdom in managing the crisis

203082022_2.JPG

11:51 – 30/08/2022

Baghdad - Mawazine News
, Ayatollah Al-
Faqih, Mr. Hussein Al-Sadr, valued Mr. Muqtada Al-Sadr's speech calling for an end to the armed conflict, while
praising the role of the Prime Minister in managing the crisis.
In a statement received by Mawazine News, Mr. Al
-Sadr said, "We value Mr. Muqtada Al-Sadr's speech calling for an end to
the armed conflict, and we stress the need for restraint and calm between the various parties."
He added, "We appeal to Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and his wisdom
in managing the crisis and maintaining the impartiality of the security services." Ended 29 / p. 87

• Upvote 3

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region - Iraqi President Barham Salih said in a televised statement late Tuesday that the end of the recent clashes in the capital city of Baghdad does not mean the end of the current political crisis. 

Muqtada al-Sadr, a powerful Shiite cleric, ordered supporters on Tuesday to withdraw from Baghdad’s Green Zone following weeks of protests which turned violent on Monday. This ended the clashes between his supporters and some rival armed groups. 

“The end of violence and clashes is necessary to save the blood of Iraqis, but it does not mean the end of the political crisis that has been in the country for months,” Salih said in his statement. 

He applauded Sadr for ending the violence. 

Salih also said that the recent unrest did not emerge suddenly but was the result of the failure of the governance system which has been in place for nearly two decades. .  
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Al-Sadr: We will not allow the 'revolutionaries' to be attacked... We will not allow new corruption

Baghdad - people   

The movement's leader, Muqtada al-Sadr, pledged, on Tuesday, not to allow "the attack on the revolutionaries."  

Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi said in a blog post followed by "Nass" (August 30, 2022), quoting the leader of the Sadrist movement, "In the name of God, you (peaceful) revolutionaries, you have died and you are satisfied.. We will not allow you to be attacked, you are the protectors of reform.. We will not allow corruption A new one led by the corrupt, thank you.. about it."  

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, held a press conference to talk about the latest developments, in light of the current crisis.  

Al-Sadr said in his speech during the conference, which was followed by "Nass" (August 30, 2022), that "the killer and the victim are in the fire... I offer my apologies to the Iraqi people... Now he has criticized the Sadrist movement's revolution."    

He added, "I thank the security forces, and I know that they do not shoot a single bullet at the sons of Iraq... Iraqi blood is forbidden, forbidden, forbidden."    

He continued, "There are rude militias and the movement should not be rude... Change your minds... and completely withdrew even from the sit-in within an hour."    

And he stated, "I will not interfere with any politics from now on, and I hope that no political question will be asked of me."    

• Upvote 3

The first comment from Al-Maliki after Al-Sadr's decision to end the sit-in Al-Khadra

Baghdad - people  

The head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, commented, on Tuesday, on al-Sadr's call for calm and the withdrawal of his supporters from the Green Zone and the rest of the streets that witnessed armed confrontations.  

Al-Maliki said in a statement, of which “Nass” received a copy, (August 30, 2022), “O you honorable Iraqi people, you who carry out the supreme mission of the three authorities, you who are involved in the ranks of the Iraqi national forces, there is no principle or national saying that was not declared by politicians from All national forces, but I would like to recall the following facts:  

First: Power cannot impose a political reality that forces others to follow its compass.  

Second: The one who ignites the war is not the one who stops it or controls its tracks, just as he is not the one who reaps its fruits. Rather, there are internal and external influences that start to stir or stop the bloody scene.  

Third: Everyone has pledged to preserve the political system and work under the umbrella of the constitution and the law, and we must condemn any wrong practice by any of us without complacency or equivocation.  

Fourth: The legitimate state institutions have complete immunity and respect in accordance with the law, and that attacking them is a major crime punishable by laws, and is considered an explosion and sabotage of political life and a violation of pluralistic democracy.  

Fifth: Nineteen years of violent policies and the strife between this component or that and that political party and that party have sufficed us. The Iraqi people have reaped nothing but pain, suffering, strife, and lost opportunities for construction and progress. And whoever puts Iraq in his heart and mind, he must be in harmony with this conviction and claim and adhere to the constitutional contexts in his political steps, and he appeals to the logic of reason and the national interest and legitimacy, and is subject to the rule of the constitution, which is translated by the judicial, legislative and executive authorities.  

Sixth: The people are the source of authority, so where is it in the culture and premises of political forces, or is it a tempting sign and a platform for achieving personal and objective goals, while the people are required to judge and criticize wrong and illegal practices in the light of their constitutional awareness.  

Seventh: What we always say and adhere to remains as a structural part of our political practices, which is to stay away from violence and illegal force, break the system and sabotage it, and all political forces, whether represented by the government or the opposition, must resort to the decisions of the people’s voice that the legitimate parliament reduces through its decisions and laws And his positions, adherence to the provisions of the judiciary and the Federal Court as the constitutional judge in disputes, and dealing with the executive authority as responsible for implementing laws and taking care of the people’s interest in what they aspire to, with respect for its institutions and decisions, and this is the common word that we have to meet with all our different affiliations and identities.  

Al-Maliki concluded by saying: "I take the opportunity today to offer my heartfelt thanks to the popular mobilization, its commitment and discipline, and its failure to deal emotionally with crises, at a time when thousands of its sons sacrificed before us in response to the barbaric ISIS attacks on Iraq."  

He pointed out that "I extend my thanks to my sons in the armed forces, who showed great discipline and great patience while facing uncontrolled bullets and missiles that do not distinguish between a man, a woman and a child. I thank them and glorify them for their courage and valor in performing their duty...
Mercy and satisfaction to all the martyrs and healing to the wounded."  

The head of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Hadi Al-Amiri, praised the initiative of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada Al-Sadr, saying that it is a "courageous initiative that deserves appreciation and praise."  

Al-Amiri said in his blog, followed by "Nass" (August 30, 2022): "Al-Sadr's initiative to put an end to armed violence is a brave initiative that deserves appreciation and praise, and it came at a critical moment in which the enemies see them as expanding the state of strife between the brothers."    

me_ga.php?id=40789  

The movement's leader, Muqtada al-Sadr, pledged, on Tuesday, not to allow "the attack on the revolutionaries."  

Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi said in a blog post followed by "Nass" (August 30, 2022), quoting the leader of the Sadrist movement, "In the name of God, you (peaceful) revolutionaries, you have died and you are satisfied.. We will not allow you to be attacked, you are the protectors of reform.. We will not allow corruption A new one led by the corrupt, thank you.. about it."      

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, held a press conference to talk about the latest developments, in light of the current crisis.   

Al-Sadr said in his speech during the conference, which was followed by "Nass" (August 30, 2022), that "the killer and the victim are in the fire... I offer my apologies to the Iraqi people... Now he has criticized the Sadrist movement's revolution."        

He added, "I thank the security forces, and I know that they do not shoot a single bullet at the sons of Iraq... Iraqi blood is forbidden, forbidden, forbidden."        

He continued, "There are rude militias and the movement should not be rude... Change your minds... and completely withdrew even from the sit-in within an hour."        

And he stated, "I will not interfere with any politics from now on, and I hope that no political question will be asked of me."        

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

The speech of the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, to the Iraqi people on the developments of events in the country
585 views Aug 30, 2022

Baghdad - people   

The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, said, on Tuesday, that the key to solutions is early elections preceded by the national dialogue called for by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, calling for the coordination framework to dialogue with the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada Al-Sadr,  to come up with a "decisive political solution."  

In a speech on the recent events, followed by "Nass" (August 30, 2022), Saleh stated, "It is deeply painful what we saw of the wasted Iraqi blood from the martyrs and the wounded from the demonstrators and the security forces. The blood of our sons is precious, and yesterday's scenes shook the souls of all Iraqis, hurt their feelings, and squeezed their hearts." their hearts grieved."  

The President of the Republic added, "Muqtada al-Sadr's position to stop the violence incidents is a responsible, courageous and keen on the homeland."  

"We extend our sincere thanks and gratitude to the loyal members of our armed forces for their patience and wisdom in dealing with events," Saleh added.  

He stressed, "The end of violence and clashes is necessary to spare the blood of Iraqis, but it does not mean the end of the political crisis that has been in the country for months," noting that "what we have witnessed is not only an immediate crisis, but a deep crisis linked to the system of governance and its inability."  

Saleh explained, "We need serious reforms that address the structural defects in the system of government that have been questioned by citizens. It is not possible to bet more on the patience of our people with reassurances or words, because the people are the source of authority, and there is no legitimacy for any political process that does not work to achieve people's requirements."  

He pointed out that "the recent elections did not achieve what the citizen hoped for real reform, and faced many problems and challenges, the delay in meeting the constitutional deadlines and forming a new government, and the issue of the resignation of the Sadrist bloc that won the elections, and its political and social effects."  

The President of the Republic stated, "The silent majority that boycotted the elections, which constituted more than half of the Iraqi electorate, is a wake-up call and a punishment for the political performance."  

He added, "In the end, elections are not an end in themselves, but rather a means and a peaceful path that guarantees wide participation for Iraqis in achieving their aspirations for reform."  

Saleh continued, "The time has come for honest frankness between the forces of the people...political and social activities to establish a solid and new basis for rebuilding the state through a lively debate in which national public opinion participates in its formulation."  

He added, "It is inevitable after today to embark on real reforms, and certainly no position or position is more important than the interest of the country, and the most important thing is to radically reform the situation to stop the cycle of crises."  

And the President of the Republic stated, "Our battle is all about building the state, and this building will not be achieved without respecting the reference of the state, the law, and institutions."  

He pointed out that "the continuation of the current situation will enable corruption more...this cancer that threatens the entity of the state, and hinders the chances of our country's progress."  

Saleh stressed, "Hitting the sources of corruption and recovering what was looted and smuggled is a national battle that will not fix the country's situation without winning it, and this is through harsh reform legislation and decisions."  

He said, "The crisis between the federal government and the Kurdistan region has become unacceptable, and it has brought us to this pivotal moment, where we are facing its consequences today due to procrastination and deportation to problems."  

The President of the Republic stressed the need to "launch a dialogue that takes into account the interests of all citizens and does not involve their strength and livelihood in political disputes."  

At the end of his speech, Saleh called on the coordination framework to "communicate with Brother Al-Sadr, and come up with a decisive political solution that addresses the issue of early new elections, the formation of the government and the management of the coming period in a manner that secures stability and national understanding."  

• Upvote 1

Al-Hashd Al-Shaabi appreciates Al-Sadr's position. We have achieved a security achievement at the height of events

Baghdad - people  

The Popular Mobilization Authority said, on Tuesday, that it appreciates the calls for calm and an end to armed violence launched by the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, this afternoon.  

A statement issued by the authority, a copy of which was received by "Nass", (August 30, 2022), stated that "after the launch of the blessed fatwa of our great authority, His Eminence Sayyid Al-Sistani (may his shadow last), the blessed popular crowd was established, and one of its priorities was to preserve the lives and properties of Iraqis, regardless of their affiliation or orientation. This is a creed that the victory makers were raised on.”  

He added, "During the past 24 hours, our Iraqi people lived in a state of fear and terror as a result of the violence that was practiced in a number of Iraqi cities, especially in the heart of the capital, Baghdad, which resulted in dozens of victims."  

He continued, "The Popular Mobilization appreciates the calls for calm and the cessation of armed violence launched by His Eminence Muqtada al-Sadr this afternoon, and at the same time calls for the extension of security and the implementation of national duties in accordance with the law and the constitution."  

He added, "The commission would like to assure the sons of our dear people that its fighters are still engrossed in performing their sacred duty in pursuing the remnants and remnants of terrorist organizations in various sectors of operations. At the height of the events that the country witnessed during the hours, it was able to achieve a new security achievement and deal a painful blow to the remnants of ISIS." "The terrorist in Nineveh Governorate, which we will provide you with details of later."  

The statement concluded by saying: "Glory and eternity to the martyrs of our heroic security forces who fell as a result of this sedition, speedy recovery of the wounded, and God spared our patient people the temptation and saved it from all harm."  

Pictures from Sadr City: lighting candles and solidarity with the families of the victims of the Al-Khadra events

Baghdad - people  

On Tuesday, a group of young people in Sadr City lit candles for the souls of the victims who fell during the events of the Green Zone.  

Pictures obtained by "Nass" (August 30, 2022), showed young people lighting candles in condolences for the victims who fell yesterday in the Green Zone after armed confrontations.  

me_ga.php?id=40810  

me_ga.php?id=40809  

me_ga.php?id=40808  

me_ga.php?id=40807

Baghdad - people  

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi announced, on Tuesday, the formation of an investigation committee to determine those responsible for placing weapons in the hands of those who opened fire on the demonstrators, and while referring to the need to actually put weapons under the authority of the state and not as a slogan and claim, he stressed that he will not abandon his responsibility before the people and every drop of blood is caused by it. political failure.  

Al-Kazemi said in a televised speech, which was followed by "Nas" (August 30, 2022), "I am talking to you today and I am in pain over the situation that the political conflict has brought us to, and I thank the security forces that I want them to be a party to the (uncontrolled arms) conflict with (weapons). The infiltrator) refused, but to align itself with the country, refusing to put the barrel of guns in front of the Iraqis, no matter how excited they were,” noting that “for more than two years, we have adopted a policy of restricting weapons to the hands of the state despite all the accusations, appeals and missiles that were directed at us.”  

He added, "The pure Iraqi blood that fell yesterday sends a warning to every honest and authentic Iraqi that today we must face the bitter facts, and that the arms should be actually placed under the authority of the state, not as a slogan and claim," stressing, "We formed an investigation committee to determine those responsible for placing weapons in the hands of those who opened Fire on the demonstrators, and spilled blood despite the strict directives we issued to prevent the use of bullets, and it must be determined who opened fire, rockets and mortars on the government area throughout the night.  

He pointed out that "this shameful reality requires an honest and frank stance to confront it." .  

He explained, "The weapon that was used yesterday is wasted money, wasted blood, wasted opportunities. This weapon should be used to protect Iraq, not in power struggles." Instructions, plans and contexts of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces in movements and duties.  

He continued, "Politically, we have undertaken our responsibility to launch a national dialogue between the various political forces to help them reach a satisfactory solution for all, but the dialogue requires that everyone concede, and not that the political escalation continues, and moves to opening bullets and taking Iraqi lives."  

And he added, "I say to my Iraqi people: Iraq is greater than everyone, and there is no person, party, or force more important than Iraq, and Iraq's interests," adding, "I served my people with honor and honesty, and I was never a party or part of the problem." And it was patient with all kinds of abuse, obstruction, and declared war by all parties to weaken the state and its decision, blackmail it, or reduce everything that was achieved for electoral goals, and for reasons that do not belong to the essence of Iraqi patriotism.  

And he stated, "Nevertheless, I have not and will not relinquish my responsibility before my people, and any option serves Iraq's interests and security, and achieves political agreement between the various forces, and I was and still am with the principle of peaceful transfer of power, and I warn from here if they want to continue to stir up chaos and conflict." Disagreement, strife, and failure to listen to the voice of reason, I will take my moral and patriotic steps to announce the vacancy of the position at the appropriate time, according to Article 81 of the Constitution, and hold them accountable before the Iraqis, and before history.  

He pointed out that "our homeland has been bleeding for many years, and every day we pay to the death of thousands of our best youth. Why? With what sin and what offense?", stressing that "every drop of blood is caused by chronic political failure, and this surrender to the language of spoils, quotas, and weakness of national affiliation ".  

And he concluded by saying: Mercy and eternity for the martyrs of Iraq, healing for the wounded, thanks and appreciation to everyone who stood by the country in its ordeal, and shame and disgrace to everyone who contributed in word or deed to the bloodshed of the Iraqis. Put the dear great Iraq before every interest and every consideration. Put the people of Iraq before your national conscience."  

The eighty-first article of the constitution, which Al-Kazemi waved to adopt in his speech tonight, states:   

First: The President of the Republic takes the place of the Prime Minister when the position becomes vacant for any reason.  

Second: When the situation stipulated in item “First” of this article is achieved, the President of the Republic assigns another candidate to form the ministry within a period not exceeding fifteen days and in accordance with the provisions of Article (76) of this Constitution.  

Saleh Al-Iraqi opens fire on the coordination framework: “unprecedented rudeness”

Baghdad - people  

On Wednesday, Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, known as "Al-Sadr's Minister", attacked the forces of the coordination framework, describing their positions as "impudent."  

Al-Iraqi stated in a post, published on social media, and followed by “Nas” (August 31, 2022), that “I was not surprised, not for the blink of an eye, by the positions of (the insolent coordination framework. H) nor from his (insolent militias) when they declare insolently uniting the entire people. With his reference and his sects, they are proceeding with the convening of Parliament to form their (insolent government) and the blood of (the executed) is still treacherous from the peaceful demonstrators and the bullets of their dirty militias has not dried up... as if the slain was a terrorist or a Zionist and had nothing to do with the (sect) or to the (homeland).”  

Al-Iraqi added, "Yes, that is rudeness beyond rudeness. They have no religion, no morals, and they do not have a little (honor of rivalry), what a (shameless trinity) that does not know the meaning of reform, revolution, peace, or people's suffering at all," explaining, "Those are a group that loved corruption." And money and vice, and fed on it like an animal that was fed on virginity, so it is no longer even fit for food, it loved corruption from which it nourishes and grows its strength, and it did not try, even for once, to uncover a single file of corruption as if they were infallible!!  

He pointed out, "They not only love corruption, but they also hate reform and reformers, and they dance to their (martyrs) once and their (withdrawal) from Parliament once and from the demonstrations again, as if the martyrs and those who withdrew from a nationality that is not Iraqi and from a minority that does not have millions of lovers and belongings in this country is insolence. Gentlemen".  

He pointed out that "the shepherd of existence...their presence in power and the despicable corrupt junta whose demise has come, and you know that I did not and will not hesitate to write this article, even though it is severe or considered by some to be outside the contexts of politics, but it is the bitter truth that must be spoken and invoked by the speakers. Otherwise, the silent one will be a dumb devil who does not love the homeland.”  

"From here, if they do not declare mourning, let them consider me and the movement from today their number one enemy by all available means and away from violence and assassinations, with which the corrupt decided to describe their opponents, and
this is my call to the neighbor Iran... to rein in her camel in Iraq, or else there will be no regrets."  

Al-Abadi's coalition presents a five-point vision for 'zeroing the political crisis'

Baghdad - people  

The victory coalition led by Haider al-Abadi called, on Wednesday, to zero the political crisis, and agree on a two-stage road map.  

The coalition said in a statement, of which "Nass" received a copy, (August 31, 2022), that "after the tragic and tragic events of August 29-30, in which martyrs and wounded fell and hit the heart of the nation to the core, the "Victory Coalition" surrounds public opinion and the forces concerned with its vision to deal with the crisis:  

1. The political forces should put an end to the crisis, turn the page on the catastrophic events of August 29-30, 2022 and earlier, and embark on a serious and constructive basis to draw the stages of a national constitutional solution agreed upon by all parties, with quick time limits, away from the mentality of the victor, the spirit of hatred and breaking wills, for all are brothers of the homeland. and partners fate.  

2. Any solution must be translated by a clear roadmap that is agreed upon by all, based on legitimate constitutional, legal and institutional rules. To reach it, dialogue, positive spirit, joint responsibility, lowering the ceilings of demands, and the adoption of mutual concessions must be pursued, in the service of the public interest.  

3. We see the need to agree on a road map in two phases. The first phase is to resolve the current crisis to end the existing blockage, and the second phase is to agree on broad lines for reforming the political system so that it can overcome its own barriers, and be efficient, valid and capable of managing the state.  

4. We renew our vision, which we put forward on June 22, 2022, that the next phase should be considered transitional, with an agreed upon duration, ending with new, fair, early elections with agreement on its laws and mechanisms, and the formation of a new government subject to agreement between all parties, whose main task is to align the affairs of the state and prepare for fair elections that establish a phase sound constitutionality.  

5. The constitutional stage resulting from the upcoming early elections should adopt reform and change in the political life and the political system in order to avoid recurring crises. Without bold and real reforms to everything that is wrong and corrupt, there is no hope for a better system that can carry out the tasks of the state politically, security, economically and sovereignly.  

Hadi Al-Amiri launches an appeal to the leaders of the political forces

Baghdad - people  

On Wednesday, the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri issued an appeal to the leaders of the political blocs, with the imminent arrival of the fortieth visit of Imam Al-Hussein.  

Al-Amer said in a statement, of which “Nass” received a copy, (August 31, 2022), that “we are on the cusp of the Holy Arbaeen visit, where we remember the agony of the martyrdom of Abu Al-Ahrar, his family and his companions, and we renew the immortal funeral, in these days filled with feelings of loyalty and love for the people of the Prophet’s House.” Peace be upon them, I swear to all the brothers, leaders and political forces at the affliction of Al-Hussein, peace be upon him, to declare political and media silence and to adopt a moderate discourse that brings together and does not disperse, document or divide, and to desist from statements that incite hatred, hatred and grudges.  

Al-Amiri added, "And that we do not talk in the days of Al-Hussein except about Al-Hussein's message in the face of injustice and aggression and refusing to submit to the oppressors, so let all efforts be combined to prepare the requirements for the success of this holy visit."  

He pointed out that "in order to calm souls and restore trust and affection between the sons of the one nation, the sons of the same sect and the sons of the two dear Sadrist martyrs, and God willing, with the blessing of the pure blood of Hussein, we will overcome these events and their painful and sad effects."  

He concluded by saying: “Oh God, unite our word to piety and unite our hearts to guidance.”  

On Wednesday, Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, known as "Minister of al-Sadr," attacked the forces of the coordination framework, describing their positions as "impudent."  

Al-Iraqi stated in a post, published on social media, and followed by “Nas” (August 31, 2022), that “I was not surprised, not for the blink of an eye, by the positions of (the insolent coordination framework. H) nor from his (insolent militias) when they declare insolently uniting the entire people. With his reference and his sects, they are proceeding with the convening of Parliament to form their (insolent government) and the blood of (the executed) is still treacherous from the peaceful demonstrators and the bullets of their dirty militias has not dried up... as if the slain was a terrorist or a Zionist and had nothing to do with the (sect) or to the (homeland).”    

Al-Iraqi added, "Yes, that is rudeness beyond rudeness. They have no religion, no morals, and they do not have a little (honor of rivalry), what a (shameless trinity) that does not know the meaning of reform, revolution, peace, or people's suffering at all," explaining, "Those are a group that loved corruption." And money and vice, and fed on it like an animal that was fed on virginity, so it is no longer even fit for food, it loved corruption from which it nourishes and grows its strength, and it did not try, even for once, to uncover a single file of corruption as if they were infallible!!    

He pointed out, "They not only love corruption, but they also hate reform and reformers, and they dance to their (martyrs) once and their (withdrawal) from Parliament once and from the demonstrations again, as if the martyrs and those who withdrew from a nationality that is not Iraqi and from a minority that does not have millions of lovers and belongings in this country is insolence. Gentlemen".    

He pointed out that "the shepherd of existence...their presence in power and the despicable corrupt junta whose demise has come, and you know that I did not and will not hesitate to write this article, even though it is severe or considered by some to be outside the contexts of politics, but it is the bitter truth that must be spoken and invoked by the speakers. Otherwise, the silent one will be a dumb devil who does not love the homeland.”    

"From here, if they do not declare mourning, let them consider me and the movement from today their number one enemy by all available means and away from violence and assassinations, with which the corrupt decided to describe their opponents, and
this is my call to the neighbor Iran... to rein in her camel in Iraq, or else there will be no regrets."    

Al-Halbousi announces 3 days of mourning for the victims of the Green Tensions

Baghdad - people  

Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi announced, on Wednesday, 3 days of mourning for "the souls of Iraq's martyrs, among the protesting demonstrators and security forces."  

Al-Halbousi stated in a statement, of which “Nass” received a copy, (August 31, 2022), that “at the request of (ladies and gentlemen, representatives), mourning was declared in the parliament for a period of 3 days for the souls of Iraq’s martyrs, among the protesting demonstrators and the security forces of all formations, who went victim of the unfortunate events of the past two days."  

Al-Halbousi called on "the Prime Minister to declare a general mourning in the country, praying to the Almighty God to bless them with His mercy and forgiveness, and to inspire their families patience and solace."  

Al-Sadr sends a delegation to attend mourning councils for the victims of the Al-Khadra events

Baghdad - people  

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, decided, on Wednesday, to send a delegation on his behalf to attend mourning councils for the victims of the Al-Khadra events.  

And the media of the Sadr movement stated in a brief statement, a copy of which was received by "Nass", (August 31, 2022), that "His Eminence the Leader Muqtada al-Sadr sends a delegation on his behalf to attend the mourning councils for the martyrs of the Ashura revolution."  

The coordinating framework holds a funeral in Karrada

Baghdad - people   

The coordinating framework set up, on Wednesday, a funeral in Karrada.   

The framework stated in a brief statement, a copy of which was received by "Nass", (August 31, 2022), that "the central mourning council is held for the souls who rose to their death in the recent events in the Al-Zawiya Mosque / Karrada at eight o'clock on Thursday, September 1, 2022."   

Al-Araji chairs a meeting of the fact-finding committee on the events of the Green Zone

Baghdad - people   

Today, Wednesday, National Security Adviser Qassem Al-Araji chaired a meeting of the Fact-Finding Committee on the events of Al-Khadra, which was formed by order of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, with the membership of representatives from the Army Staff, Joint Operations, the Intelligence Agency and the National Intelligence and Security Service.  

Al-Araji's media office stated in a statement received by "NAS" (August 31, 2022), that "the committee is responsible for investigating the facts about the events that took place inside the Green Zone, which led to the death and injury of a number of demonstrators and security forces."  

The meeting resulted in "the formation of sub-committees, to move in a field-based manner, in order to investigate the facts in the events of the Green Zone."  

Al-Araji also directed, "that the investigation be impartial, stressing that those who were martyred and wounded are all our sons, and we are inclined to investigate the facts only for Iraq." 

Iranian Foreign Ministry: Iraq has passed a great strife and will pass this difficult stage

{Political: Alfart News} The Iranian Foreign Ministry announced that the only solution for Iraq's exit from the current crisis is to adopt dialogue, preserve the rights of citizens, respect constitutional institutions, and adhere to the constitution and political mechanisms, stressing that Iran has always called for a strong Iraq that enjoys security and stability.

In a statement issued today, Wednesday, on the latest developments in Iraq, the Foreign Ministry said that the Islamic Republic of Iran expresses its satisfaction with the return of calm to Iraq, asks forgiveness for the victims, wishes recovery for the wounded in recent events, and appreciates the patience, wisdom and knowledge of the government and people of Iraq and all its legal institutions for overcoming Great affliction.

In the statement, Iran considered that the only solution for Iraq to get out of the current crisis is to resort to the approach of dialogue, preserve the rights of the citizen, respect the country's legal institutions, adhere to the constitution and political mechanisms, and hope that all Iraqi political currents and groups will provide the appropriate ground to form a new government through Taking responsibility and constructive participation in the political process.

The statement added that the Islamic Republic of Iran has always emphasized Iraq's constructive role in regional developments.

The Foreign Ministry said, "We call on all political currents and personalities and those wishing to establish security and stability in Iraq to follow up all their demands through the law and legal channels in the context of respecting each other's rights and demands within a peaceful process based on dialogue, in addition to bearing political and social responsibility and blocking the way for any exploitation by enemies." Iraq.

In view of the beginning of the days of the fortieth anniversary of Imam Hussein (peace be upon him) and the millions of pilgrims heading towards the holy shrines in Iraq, Iran stresses the need to respect Husseini rites and collective efforts to bring about comprehensive calm and ensure the safety of all visitors and guests of the holy shrines.

The statement also stated that Iran is confident that the Republic of Iraq will pass this difficult stage quickly with the help of God Almighty and the directives of the supreme reference and the wisdom and management of the government and the vigilance of the Iraqi people and all the political currents in it.

{Political: Al Furat News} The United Nations called on Iraqi politicians to put aside their differences and think of the best solution for all Iraqis.

Commenting on the current political situation in Iraq, United Nations spokesman Stephane Dujarric said: "We are concerned about the scenes we saw yesterday in Baghdad," stressing that "it is necessary for politicians to hold a constructive dialogue in the future."
 The spokesman for the United Nations pointed to the role of the organization in dealing with Iraq, noting that "we have a political mission and a humanitarian presence in Iraq."
 Dujarric stressed the need to end the political crisis in Iraq, and indicated that "politicians should put their differences aside and think of the most appropriate solution for all the Iraqi people."

• Upvote 1

2022-08-31 09:32

Shafaq News/ "Abu Mustafa" Tahseen al-Hamidawi, the general official of "Saraya al-Salam", the military wing of the Sadrist movement, renewed, on Wednesday, the position of the movement rejecting the formation of a consensual government in Iraq.

And he said in a brief tweet on the social networking sites "Twitter" today, "A consensual government with external taste will not be formed."

However, Al-Hamidawi quickly deleted the tweet from his personal account later.

1661953531187.jpg

• Upvote 1

2022-08-31 03:10

Shafaq News/ The so-called "Minister of the Leader" who is close to the leader of the Sadrist movement Muqtada al-Sadr expressed, on Wednesday, his strong dissatisfaction with the determination of the coordinating framework, which includes Shiite political forces, to hold a session of the House of Representatives in preparation for proceeding with the formation of the federal government, while describing this The stances emanating from the framework are "insolent." I consider that the Sadrist movement has become their "first enemy by all available means", with the exception of violence, if they do not declare mourning for the victims of the "Ashura Revolution" protests.

Al-Iraqi said in a post on social media today, followed by Shafak News Agency, that "I was not surprised, not for the blink of an eye, by the positions of (the shameless coordinating framework) or by his (insolent militias) when they announced, with rudeness, uniting the entire people, its reference and its sects, that they are proceeding with the convening of Parliament to form ( Their insolent government) and the blood of (executed people) is still treacherous from the peaceful demonstrators and the bullets of their dirty militias have not dried up, as if the slain was a terrorist or a Zionist and had nothing to do with the (sect) or the (homeland).”

And he added, "Yes, that is rudeness beyond rudeness. They have no religion, no morals, and they do not have a little (honor of adversity) what a (shameless trinity) that does not know the meaning of reform, revolution, peace, or people's suffering at all."

The Minister of Al-Sadr refers to the "impudent triad" within the coordinating framework, who are: the State of Law coalition led by Nuri al-Maliki, the Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq movement led by the dissident from the Sadrist movement, Qais Khazali, and the Wisdom Movement headed by Ammar al-Hakim.

Al-Sadr's minister added, "This group adored corruption, money, and vice, and fed on them like an animal that fed on virgins, so it was no longer even edible. They loved corruption, from which they nourish and grow, and they did not try, not even once, to uncover a single file of corruption as if they were infallible."

He added, "They not only love corruption, but they also hate reform and reformers, and they dance to their (martyrs) once and their (withdrawal) from Parliament once and from the demonstrations again, as if the martyrs and those who withdrew from a nationality that is not Iraqi and from a minority that does not have millions of lovers and belongings in this country.

Al-Iraqi continued by saying, "It is insolence, gentlemen. It is the struggle of existence, their presence in power and the despicable corrupt junta whose demise has come, and you should know that I did not and will not hesitate to write this article, although it is severe or some consider it outside the contexts of politics, but it is the bitter truth that must be The speakers pronounce it and the idiots utter it, otherwise the silent one is a mute devil who does not love the homeland.

The Leader’s Minister concluded his speech by saying, “From here, if they do not declare mourning, then let them consider me and the movement from today their number one enemy by all available means and away from violence and assassinations that the corrupt decided to describe their opponents with,” adding, “This is my appeal to the neighbor Iran to rein in its camel in Iraq or else Fall away when I regret it."

• Upvote 1

2022-08-31 07:56

Shafaq News/ Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi announced, on Wednesday, 3 days of mourning in parliament for the souls of Iraq's "martyrs" of protesting demonstrators and security forces in all their formations, who fell victim to the unfortunate events in the past two days.

Al-Halbousi said in a statement issued by his office today, that the mourning announcement came "at the request of the representatives, both women and men.

Al-Halbousi also called on the Prime Minister to declare a general mourning in the country.

For its part, the office of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, announced in a statement that the latter is sending a delegation on his behalf to attend mourning councils for the "martyrs of the Ashura revolution."

In turn, the coordinating framework announced the establishment of the Central Condolence Council for the souls who rose to their martyr in the recent events in Al-Zawiya / Karrada Mosque at eight o'clock on Thursday 1-9-2022, indicating that the invitation is general for all.

Earlier in the day, Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, what is known as the "minister of the leader" who is close to the leader of the Sadrist movement Muqtada al-Sadr, expressed his strong dissatisfaction with the determination of the coordinating framework, which includes Shiite political forces, to hold a session of the House of Representatives in preparation for proceeding with the formation of the federal government, while describing this The stances emanating from the framework are "insolent." I consider that the Sadrist movement has become their "first enemy by all available means", with the exception of violence, if they do not declare mourning for the victims of the "Ashura Revolution" protests.

• Upvote 1

We pointed out weaknesses in securing the area

Defense Minister: The recent events of Al-Khadra were like war.. Al-Sadr's call saved the blood

2022.08.31 - 22:00
Defense Minister: The recent events of Al-Khadra were like war.. Al-Sadr's call saved the blood

Baghdad - people  

Defense Minister Jumaa Inad described, on Wednesday, the recent events of the Green Zone, "like a war", while noting that the call of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, injected blood.  

And Enad said in a statement to the official agency, followed by "Nass" (August 31, 2022), that "the Iraqi army units worked with great professionalism in dealing with the recent events that took place in the Green Zone," noting that "the responsibility of the security forces to protect the demonstrators and the people and entered a barrier to prevent any Saddam.  

Regarding the details of the events of the Green Zone, the Minister of Defense explained that "the plan to protect the demonstrators included the deployment of a full brigade with leaders present at each of the three green gates, and this achieved the purpose of restraint and preventing friction."  

And he indicated that "the recent events in the Green Zone were like war, but Muqtada al-Sadr's call yesterday injected blood," explaining that "there is a decision about to be taken to intervene to prevent confrontations before al-Sadr called for an immediate withdrawal."  

And Enad continued, "The constitution guarantees the right to peaceful demonstration, and that the issue of demonstrations is political, which must be resolved between the political parties," stressing that "a number of weaknesses will be indicated that will be strengthened in securing the Green Zone."  

He stressed, "The duty of the Iraqi army is to protect the homeland from the external threat," and force cannot be used against peaceful demonstrators, stressing the need to integrate anti-riot units and equip them with shields and other equipment.  

He pointed out that "there is no problem in command and control, and that the Baghdad Operations Command is linked to the Commander in Chief, consisting of headquarters and teams affiliated with the Ministry of Defense that carry out equipment and others, as well as in transportation operations, and that the orders of the movements are by the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces," noting that " The Joint Operations Command carries out management and coordination functions.  

The crowd: the awareness of the Sadrist leadership ended the events of the Green Zone

Baghdad - people  

Today, Wednesday, the Popular Mobilization Authority announced the establishment of a funeral council for the victims who fell during the recent armed clashes in the Green Zone.  

The crowd said in a statement, received by "People" (August 31, 2022), "We are on the threshold of the forty days of Imam Hussein and his pure family (peace be upon him), who are the basic guarantee for the popular crowd and for all positions of heroism, loyalty, sacrifice, the school of Islam, the curriculum of the Qur'an and the pure progeny, peace be upon them, we stand We mourn with hearts filled with sorrow for a constellation of followers of Abu Abdullah Al-Hussein, peace be upon him, who fell in the recent events and whose events ended the awareness of the Sadrist leadership and the rest of the Iraqi leaders, and we pledge to all our Iraqi people.”  

He added, "We remain on the path of sacrifice and serving the project for which the crowd was founded, and we are determined to thwart every external scheme sponsored by sedition channels and its mercenaries, and we affirm our continuation in serving the success of the Holy Arbaeen visit."  

He continued, "On this painful occasion, the Popular Mobilization Authority will hold a condolence council for the souls of all the martyrs who fell in the recent events, in the Khudairi Mosque next Friday from four to seven in the evening."