Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have a dream last night, RV already happen

Soeharto

I was never gonna post this:

I dreamed that we had an RV, I am off on my HOnda CB900 screaming off to Grand Forks to cash in. I'm going so fast the skin is peeling from my face and the bugs in my teeth are nesting.

I get to Grand Forks with the address Ali gave me and its a Porky's Hamburger joint. I ask of the locals and they just smile and walk away.

I went home to hit DV Vets and got rerouted to Kelly's Blue Book. A knock at the door, and the Mail guy hands me a post card:

It's a photo of Adam Montana, under a palm tree in Cancun of all places, pina colada, sunhat and flower shirt, personally signed, Aloha (?) suckers, Adam with love.

Just a dream, but, Adam, so help me, . . . . kidding. :)

• Upvote 1

I was never gonna post this:

I dreamed that we had an RV, I am off on my HOnda CB900 screaming off to Grand Forks to cash in. I'm going so fast the skin is peeling from my face and the bugs in my teeth are nesting.

I get to Grand Forks with the address Ali gave me and its a Porky's Hamburger joint. I ask of the locals and they just smile and walk away.

I went home to hit DV Vets and got rerouted to Kelly's Blue Book. A knock at the door, and the Mail guy hands me a post card:

It's a photo of Adam Montana, under a palm tree in Cancun of all places, pina colada, sunhat and flower shirt, personally signed, Aloha (?) suckers, Adam with love.

Just a dream, but, Adam, so help me, . . . . kidding. :)

So tell me more about Porky's hamburgers....love a good local burger!!! oh, yeah...sorry about the nightmare... :P

mmoh,

Actually Porky's is nothing to write home about. If you really want a referral for an interesting but good burger, you have to go to one of the White Castle's in the Twin Cities area, 'cuz I think that's the only area you get get them. I say "them" not "one" because they are really small, they come in a castle-shaped little box, and people typically eat between 4-8 of them at a time. I think they are phenomenal, but if you eat to many you will spend the next 3-4 hours worshiping the porcelain alter.

Maynard

• Upvote 2

Last I have a dream, The Goverment Of Iraq Announced RV, In my dream the Someone who call Talal told press l iraqi dinar will equal more than 3 dollars.

I hope my dream will become true. Goooooooooooo RV!

emot-woot.gif Soeharto... Sweetie I hope your dreams come true! emot-woot.gif

Okay all you smart people...

Let's RV this Dinar and while you're at it could you please make it more than $3 dollars?

I'm not greedy, but if you do I will re-invest back into your economy :)

I had a dream 2 nights ago that it RV'd at 3.30.....it popped up on my computer screen, while i was talkin to my ex-girlfriend who was tryin to set me up with one of her friends....now that was a great dream...lol....go RV already!!!!

• Upvote 1

I guess we have had an on going dream since we began this journey. More day dreams than anything else.

Last week I also had a RV dream. I had a 2.38 per and life became a lot sweeter. Funny though, IMO it'll RI

at 3.22.

Happy Dreams to all

Go RV/RI

love to hear more dreams from anyone that has had dream of the RV.

About 4 months ago I dreamed an announcement was made saying the dinar would RV between 1.12 to 1.68, although the date was not given, and here we all still are...

My Brother had a dream earlier this month. total dream was "end of this month" He thanks me every day because I asked him to get on this wild ride with me. The other 3 sibs did not listen. We put our daily trust in GOD. I also pray for the Iraqi people. When this Blessing happens please remember to pass it on.

Mr Peawee sir,

Either you don't understand the math or you need to purchase more Dinars.

I understand the math just fine but I'm NOT going to go to the bank and borrow money against my work vehicle just to have the extra money to purchase more dinar than I can afford to loose!

I had a dream last night too... But the rate was a bit lower. 1.42. I woke up all happy. Because I have never had a dream about the RV when I was asleep. And I was getting worried. Because I usually have premonitions when something is going to happen. And since last night was the first night I had a dream about it. I now really believe that this will happen and be real in the next few weeks. And I would be happy with 1.42.

mmoh,

Actually Porky's is nothing to write home about. If you really want a referral for an interesting but good burger, you have to go to one of the White Castle's in the Twin Cities area, 'cuz I think that's the only area you get get them. I say "them" not "one" because they are really small, they come in a castle-shaped little box, and people typically eat between 4-8 of them at a time. I think they are phenomenal, but if you eat to many you will spend the next 3-4 hours worshiping the porcelain alter.

Maynard

ahhh...so porky's in the nightmare was just part of the dire tone, i see.

didn't know twin cities still had white castle, i'll file that away for my next trip to the area!

:)

I understand the math just fine but I'm NOT going to go to the bank and borrow money against my work vehicle just to have the extra money to purchase more dinar than I can afford to loose!

As it should be. You have your priorities in the right place, and Adam has always exhorted everyone to not invest more than they could comfortably lose. Best of luck with your and your family's future.