Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I got a bad feeling

uncs

I got abad feeling that "it" is not a done deal in Iraqi. If it is we would see more news leaking. It would be really obvious. Sorry gang. This is the biggest event that has EVER happened in Iraqi. Why would this be a secret? For Obama to look good?????? Obama on Tuesday is just going to talk about the shift in war from Iraqi to Afganistan. He is going to say Iraqi's security is strong enough to protect itself. And he is also going to say "I TOLD YA SO!" I told you by the end of August we would draw it down and we did. My reasoning for this is this....If the Primeminister were seated and the presidents from all of the political blocks were "in place" (as many people are saying) than why do we have to dig so deep to get information? Why is it a secret? Why would Iraqi want to wait on OBAMA (western world) to make the announcement? All of these "sources" need to give explicit details other than "ITS DONE!".. It's done trust me and you will llike the rate.... Sorry pal ain't buying it. Give me some dates or give me a credible event that is going to happen other than the RV so I can see if you know what you are talking about. Not to be bearer of bad news just am tired of my source says this my source says that. ask your source for a credible event that is going to take place! They cant.

I want it more than anyone but we have to keep it real. I wish you all the best and god bless you all.

GO RV!

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 16

I got abad feeling that "it" is not a done deal in Iraqi. If it is we would see more news leaking. It would be really obvious. Sorry gang. This is the biggest event that has EVER happened in Iraqi. Why would this be a secret? For Obama to look good?????? Obama on Tuesday is just going to talk about the shift in war from Iraqi to Afganistan. He is going to say Iraqi's security is strong enough to protect itself. And he is also going to say "I TOLD YA SO!" I told you by the end of August we would draw it down and we did. My reasoning for this is this....If the Primeminister were seated and the presidents from all of the political blocks were "in place" (as many people are saying) than why do we have to dig so deep to get information? Why is it a secret? Why would Iraqi want to wait on OBAMA (western world) to make the announcement? All of these "sources" need to give explicit details other than "ITS DONE!".. It's done trust me and you will llike the rate.... Sorry pal ain't buying it. Give me some dates or give me a credible event that is going to happen other than the RV so I can see if you know what you are talking about. Not to be bearer of bad news just am tired of my source says this my source says that. ask your source for a credible event that is going to take place! They cant.

I want it more than anyone but we have to keep it real. I wish you all the best and god bless you all.

GO RV!

Why is it that I was able to watch on Fox News (yesterday) an interview with the head of the CBI (Shabibi) who is in Jackson Hole,WY for a meeting with the Federal Reserve Bank? Of course not, there is no information being leaked. Just look around, there is plenty of evidence of what is getting ready to happen.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Uncs, I have to agree with you 100%. Not much more to add to your comments. I believe that when the GOI is seated, we will be told about it, especially after a 5 (going on 6) month delay in forming it. That is global news and the news wires will pick it up instantly. Also, just the fact that they are politicians, they will want to get as much positive PR out of this as possible. I DO think we are very close, but not until after the heads of the GOI are in place. JMHO after watching this for so long.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This site is not here for Obama bashing ... if you have legitimate concerns about the investment that's fine , but all I can see from you're statements ,is nothing more than another political bashing .

Not to mention that the countries name is Iraq ... not Iraqi. It is the Iraqi people or the Iraqi government , not the country of Iraqi.It's just my honest opinion , but if you doubt this investment , then sell your dinar and move on with your life.

Uncle Barkie

And no! ... I am in no way an Obama fan ... but this is an investment site period!

Edited by Uncle Barkie
  • Upvote 23
  • Downvote 29

I seen the Shabibi interview and he indicated they would be bring Iraq up to the levels of the surrounding countrys to be more competetive on the world market. He did not talk directly about an RV. As I said before Kuwait does NOT want Iraq to RV to low but wants them to be close to them in the value of the dinar for obvious reasons.

Edited by viper51
  • Upvote 8

Why is it that I was able to watch on Fox News (yesterday) an interview with the head of the CBI (Shabibi) who is in Jackson Hole,WY for a meeting with the Federal Reserve Bank? Of course not, there is no information being leaked. Just look around, there is plenty of evidence of what is getting ready to happen.

Great you saw the head of the CBI in Jackson hole! Answer this. What did he say regarding the RV? What did he say regarding the GOI? Great Shabibi was there WHAT DID HE SAY? Everyone says he was there, surely he said SOMETHING. So, what did he say? answer that.

I truley believe in this investment, I do believe that it is coming to an end but give us some facts. Thats all I am asking for.

WHAT DID SHABIBI say?

This site is not here for Obama bashing ... if you have legitimate concerns about the investment that's fine , but all I can see from you're statements ,is nothing more than another political bashing .

Not to mention that the countries name is Iraq ... not Iraqi. It is the Iraqi people or the Iraqi government , not the country of Iraqi.It's just my honest opinion , but if you doubt this investment , then sell your dinar and move on with your life.

Uncle Barkie

And no! ... I am in no way an Obama fan ... but this is an investment site period!

Uncle Barkie, how did I bash Obama. All I am pointing out is WHAT his speach is going to be about (US pulling out of Iraq) and WHY would the Iraqi people let him, a westerner steal the thunder of the Biggest event in Iraq's History?

I believe in this investment. I hold a bunch of dinar and want this more than anyone. How did I bash Obama?

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 3

You know, before a debate over whether or not the "government is seated" erupts, maybe we ought to invest more consideration into a practical definition about just what constitutes the government being seated. Considering the size of a government, the number of levels, number of jobs and functions, etc., I don't think its very realistic to deem this a yes or no kind of thing.

We have clerical staff, department personnel, department heads, regional managers, oversight folks, nonelected officials, officials appointed by previous administration - perhaps 99.99% of the people comprising the Iraqi government. Presumably they do a similar percentage of the work and exercise a large amount of the discretionary decisions that need to be made. I've read that certain actions can't be taken until with have PM, President, etc, but anyone ever considered just how much government needs to be in place to implement the RV?

I think the propaganda machine is luring us into a whole lotta presumptions about the necessity to get this political vacuum plugged up that may not be the case. Just a thought, but Scooter did point out in chat the idea of the RV going forward on schedule without this conceptual "government formation" concept.

Maynard

• Upvote 4

Great you saw the head of the CBI in Jackson hole! Answer this. What did he say regarding the RV? What did he say regarding the GOI? Great Shabibi was there WHAT DID HE SAY? Everyone says he was there, surely he said SOMETHING. So, what did he say? answer that.

I truley believe in this investment, I do believe that it is coming to an end but give us some facts. Thats all I am asking for.

WHAT DID SHABIBI say?

You are correct.................Shabibi did not say "Oh by the way,.......wmawhite we are going to RI tomorrow at 5 p.m. EST. Go buy some more dinar." Because he did not say this we should all be negative and not take into account all of the other indicators that point to this actually happening when EVERYTHING is in place. This is not just about the GOI nor the CBI. This is a global financial event that involves numerous players worldwide.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

You know, before a debate over whether or not the "government is seated" erupts, maybe we ought to invest more consideration into a practical definition about just what constitutes the government being seated. Considering the size of a government, the number of levels, number of jobs and functions, etc., I don't think its very realistic to deem this a yes or no kind of thing.

We have clerical staff, department personnel, department heads, regional managers, oversight folks, nonelected officials, officials appointed by previous administration - perhaps 99.99% of the people comprising the Iraqi government. Presumably they do a similar percentage of the work and exercise a large amount of the discretionary decisions that need to be made. I've read that certain actions can't be taken until with have PM, President, etc, but anyone ever considered just how much government needs to be in place to implement the RV?

I think the propaganda machine is luring us into a whole lotta presumptions about the necessity to get this political vacuum plugged up that may not be the case. Just a thought, but Scooter did point out in chat the idea of the RV going forward on schedule without this conceptual "government formation" concept.

Maynard

Maynard I am with ya I have always believed in a time line of events that need to happen rather than dates. you lost me in the end though when you say, "scotter did point out in a chat the idea of the RV going forward on schedule". What is the schedule? That is the question, what is the schedule scooter? thats what we need to be asking on all of these conference calls, and any chance we can ask "someone with intel" or "someone High up"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Maynard I am with ya I have always believed in a time line of events that need to happen rather than dates. you lost me in the end though when you say, "scotter did point out in a chat the idea of the RV going forward on schedule". What is the schedule? That is the question, what is the schedule scooter? thats what we need to be asking on all of these conference calls, and any chance we can ask "someone with intel" or "someone High up"

I beg your pardon, uncs. I should be more specific. Scooter was talking about triggering mechanisms in the budgets promulgated back in 2009 for the 2010 and 2011 years. Unless I misunderstood, the triggering mechanism for the RV is to be the seating of parliament, however, there is a Plan B so to speak provided if the Iraqi's couldn't get their act together. Which was half-expected, as that was the intention of underpinning the whole thing in the first place.

Maynard

• Upvote 2

You are correct.................Shabibi did not say "Oh by the way,.......wmawhite we are going to RI tomorrow at 5 p.m. EST. Go buy some more dinar." Because he did not say this we should all be negative and not take into account all of the other indicators that point to this actually happening when EVERYTHING is in place. This is not just about the GOI nor the CBI. This is a global financial event that involves numerous players worldwide.

wmawhite. you said in your post EVERYTHING is in place. Tell me then everything that is in place! Is it Allawi or Malikki? Nobody can even answer that!! If everything is in place then what are they waiting on, Shabibi to go to jackson hole to get approval? Come on now, lets make some common sense. If everything is in place like you said what are we waiting for? and WHY?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

First:

It is the biggest event in Iraq's recent history and that's exactly IMO why they don't want us regular shlubs to know about it in advance (like, rush on the dinar).

Second:

I do not put anything beyond Obama. He has proven to have no shame and would more than gladly take credit for Bush's efforts (and blame him for everything else that goes wrong).

Leadership we can believe in?

Third:

The country is IRAQ......and an IRAQI lives in IRAQ.

• Upvote 5

Sorry if I jumped the gun on that , but too many people on here, anymore ,are just bashing Obama likes it's a forum for that . This is an investment site and It just bites my bumm when that's all you hear. Sorry if I misunderstood what you were stating there. :)

No prob barkie, its like someone said in a previous post. its like a new date come up every 2-3 months or event. So, what happens if tuesday come and goes and no RV. Than eveyone will build hope and say that so and so originally predicted end of September so it has to be end of September. And then the build up of the end of September. Thats why I am saying our time line needs to be events not ficticious conference calls based on B.S. rumors from "someone high up"

wmawhite. you said in your post EVERYTHING is in place. Tell me then everything that is in place! Is it Allawi or Malikki? Nobody can even answer that!! If everything is in place then what are they waiting on, Shabibi to go to jackson hole to get approval? Come on now, lets make some common sense. If everything is in place like you said what are we waiting for? and WHY?

Hey uncs..................this is what I wrote:....................."other indicators that point to this actually happening when EVERYTHING is in place. Again,...........WHEN everything is in place." When that is, is WHEN it will happen.

Take a chill pill and enjoy life.

• Upvote 1

UNCS i understand your frustration but you are in a rumor driven forum. While it is difficult to here so many things that do not come to pass remember there are many things that can change a planned event from one day to the next.Anyone who runs a business can vouche for that. I for one place some importance on scooters research because he has factual research that can be confirmed.Will he be 100 percent correct??? probably not, but the fact is even i can see things are different. We are closer than we were a year ago. So this is why we come to this site hoping that at some point someone will find a small piece of the puzzle and we can hope for the best.Common sense tells me to stay the coarse,and so i will. Just relax and have a little faith. Our ship will soon be in....Peace...

• Upvote 3

IMHO,

We all need to take a step back from our frenzy and look at what's in front of us. We all want this, yes. We all see the need for this to occur, yes. We all have a great many plans, ideas, day dreams, fantasies, etc. for our new found gain, yes. We all know that we are going to get hit by taxes when we cash out, regretably and begrudgingly, yes. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Iraq we are dealing with. While patience is a virture, they like to say 'en shallah', which loosely means 'if Allah wills it." Ok, got it. Iraq, nor a few other countries posses the same sense of urgency that the U.S. does. But our saving grace is that Iraq is NOT the rest of the world. Yes, we would LIKE for Iraq to be able to cash in on the potential political boon that seating the government ahead of an RV timeline thereby allowing them to claim that it was their hard work and effort that brought their people back into the international community. Sure, it's politics and they're playing the game. However, do not be lulled into a false sense of despair that the world will remained hamstrung to the political novices any longer than absolutely necessary. You see, I suspect that the international community has their own political clout vested in Iraq as well. I also suspect that should Iraq fail to meet its' political goals that the economic side will continue to flourish. It has to, there are too many countries that have signed deals with Iraq for Iraq to roll over and default. If you thought the 'Coalition Of the Willings' jaunt into Iraq was bad, just wait until all of the global partners that Iraq would have defaulted on get angry and start tearing the country piece by piece. As of now, Iraq is sovereign. Let them think they are but know that there are much more powerful forces at work than Maliki, Allawi, or any of those political blocs jockeying for position. At least, that's my take on the matter.

• Upvote 3

He said Iraq was going to be rich, that it was rich.

Sorry if I jumped the gun on that , but too many people on here, anymore ,are just bashing Obama likes it's a forum for that . This is an investment site and It just bites my bumm when that's all you hear. Sorry if I misunderstood what you were stating there. :)

You are absolutely right about this being an investment site about the Iraqi dinar. However, I never miss a chance to bash the Organizer in Chief. You know why? HE DESERVES IT!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1