Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Afternoon Opinions - 3:53 PM CST - 2/21/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** RVAlready   Well, tomorrow the UN should release Iraq from chapter 7. That should have a positive effect.

*** MilitiaMan  Article: "After the unexpected position of the Minister of Finance, an economist expects different scenarios for the dollar crisisQuote: "people should dispense with their “dollar” savings and transfer them to the Iraqi dinar."  ...they are not selling dollars for Dinars. They are allowing sales of dollars though for dinar. All of which is a bonus to the citizens imo... They’ll make a lot more money by doing so now with the new rate and purchase power to come... imo.. If it works out this way, it is brilliant. imo

*** Mark  Article:The dollar continues to decline against the dinar…the continued depreciation of the exchange rate in Baghdad”  This tells us how much closer we are. The dollar continues to decline and nobody wants to let go of their dinar. This is causing issues in the markets because no one is buying and selling…no one wants to let go of their dinar because they are expecting the value to change at any moment… People from Al Kazemi’s camp are all screaming that this is the week we need to change the value of the dinar…there are massive conversations going on in Iraq right now. I am excited about what we are seeing come out of Iraq over the weekend.

*** Pimpy  Tons and tons of chatter about the exchange rate...over the last two days it has been non-stop news about the Iraqi dinar exchange rate.  I know you guys are looking for an RI or an RV... What they were talking about doing in the white papers comes to find out was they wanted to bring it to 1200 dinars for every dollar which is an improvement from where it is [1450] but still worse than where we were...1190 for every dollar...From where we are right now that's a 27.5% increase in value.  Not exactly what you wanted but still going in the right direction.  My thought is that it would go up in increments - I still feel that way.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, cjdavid said:

So is this the big day?…or just Taco Tuesday still? I mean..there is nothing wrong with Taco Tuesday. I like Taco’s after all. I would just like to add Guacamole as a celebration!

A whole lotta guacamole!!! 🥑 

• Haha 1