Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ivermectin Works!

I know many who have used Ivermectin.....(human version Stromectol) taken soon after diagnosis.....no hospitalizations.....non vaxed, to vaxed and boosted ....it works...

Yet Fauci, and the others in control, won't acknowledge it.....any more than they acknowledge the natural antibodies that former covid patients have....    CL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

Ivermectin

Common brands: Soolantra, Sklice, Stromectol

Anti-parasite
It can treat infections caused by roundworms, threadworms, and other parasites.

Brands: Soolantra, Sklice, and Stromectol
Availability: Prescription needed
Pregnancy: Consult a doctor
Alcohol: Avoid. Very serious interactions can occur
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cws said:

Looked at the package to reorder and read label for kicks. Never checked before all the years I’ve had dogs. Take a wild guess at the main ingredient in my dogs heartworm meditation. 

Yes....there is an animal, and human version....

Human version....Stromectol is FDA approved and was awarded a Nobel prize in 2015... For covid it is used on an off label basis...and there have been many successes....

In WW2 penicillin gained notoriety when used for off label purposes.....

Unfortunately the world has been all in on the vaccines...(which are still not FDA approved)...and seem to have no interest in cures or the benefits of naturally occurring antibodies....    CL 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, cws said:

Looked at the package to reorder and read label for kicks. Never checked before all the years I’ve had dogs. Take a wild guess at the main ingredient in my dogs heartworm meditation. 

Heartguard.jpg

I'll be, lol, thanks for the info. 

My step-sister caught covid about 8 months ago.  She had horses for a long time, and she told me that she went to the Feed Store and got the Horse Ivermectin, and took that.  She said it was in a paste, so she squeezed out a finger joint length of the paste and mixed it with yogurt.  Did that every other day for 3 days and she said she got over covid. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

14 hours ago, cws said:

cws,

Hey, I'm just impresses your dog knows how to meditate... sorry, couldn't resist.

I know... dang spell check stole your thunder.

Thanks for the post. I always refer to my own Dr. visits as going to the vegetarian. Dang it, spell check... Veterinarian.

Now I may make it true.

-ddprint22

• Upvote 1

• 11 months later...