Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who will you tell?

pdx4me

I told everyone who I had a solid amount of confidence in AND that I thought would take my speculation to heart and do their own research. Granted, the internet is full of information, gurus, skeptics, nay sayers, and others positive and negative personalities BUT the final decision to invest or not belongs to the person doing the investing. If I've told ten people, only 4 (including myself) actually invested. I feel as though I've done my part. I told them what I saw would be a profitable venture, showed them the safeguards to protect themselves and left them to their own devices. Now things are getting close to the 'end game' and the questions come pouring in, "How do I get in?" "What was your contacts name again?" "Are you serious! I didn't think it was going to go." "I listened to what you said but I've got a friend who says otherwise..." Okay, got it. My response would be "I told you how to get in back in December" "My contact is already overbooked but you can get to your local currency exchange to get in on it." "Yeah, I didn't think it was going to go until I did my OWN research." and finally, "Oh really, so and so said not to and you trusted them on blind faith but I tell you and you look at me like I've got some sort of terminal illness. Thanks." Everyone that's invested already knows that this is going to be a life changing event. I'm sure that most of us have already researched further investment opportunities, rehearsed exchange procedures and plans and most definitely counted, re-counted and inspected our currency to ensure that we have LEGITIMATE currency in hand. All we can do now is wait for the bell to ring and the dinar to RV!!! It's the bottom of the ninth, two strikes, three balls, Iraq is at bat. It could be a swing and a miss or this one could go all the way... Here goes...

• Upvote 1

Well I will tell my mom first and a few other close family members...I have told a few friends about this...but I don't think any of them will be smart enough to get....most people are just not risk takers....

Hope to buy some beach front property and just live off the income it will generate for me! Will also want to help others but at this point I am not sure how, but will come in time... Annsmile.gif

When the RV occurs, it will most likely greatly change our incomes. Many of the posts here have recommended quickly becoming "anonymous" and not advertising our new wealth. But I've been thinking about our children, grandchildren and especially my parents (mine are in their late 80's). Do I tell them SOMETHING? Are you going to discuss this with your children, grandchildren, parents? What exactly will you tell them? Thanks for your thoughts about this ... it will help me decide the best way to approach this when the RV occurs.

I gifted dinar to both my children last year (goes long-term gain in Sept.) so they will realize gains in their own rights. Other than that my wife and I will tell no one.

If you make changes and additions to your lifestyle gradually over time, few should notice. You can always attribute it to some "good financial investments", and keep it vague.

I will be selling my interests in several business(plan is set day of RV),will not need to work 12 hr days anymore. My attorney & cpa will be close to the top of those notified 1st. My Lovely Fiance will be notified 1st,mom 2nd,and golfing buddies 3rd. Daughter & daughter to be produced at a later date will not be told,no need. Neighbors will not know but will notice For Sale sign in front yard! The first person I thank as I should everyday regardless, is our Lord & Savoir! Without him nothing is possible. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Only 1 out of the 10 or so people I told invested... my ex-hus. We are better friends than married. I wont have to tell anyone, when I quit my "get by" job and start traveling they will know they missed the boat. Just like the old saying goes, The best revenge is Living Happy! I will invest wisely, live off the principal and IF I choose to do something nice then it will be out of that. I am not giving fist fulls of money to people that would not take the time to do their own research and scoffed me off.

GO RV ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I am not telling anyone or helping anyone....No one I know was ever there for me when I needed, so why should I be. I will disappear!

That is just SAD......makes me want to cry!

:(

I don't think you should tell anyone you can't trust to keep it silent. Remember, God is entrusting YOU with the money for a reason. Seek out that reason! :D

• Upvote 2

I will not tell anyone except my immediate family-of whom my brother also has dinar. I don't want to broadcast that I now havelots of money and come "fall" on my property and sue me or any of the other crazy stunts people will come up with to get a piece of my new found wealth. I don't want to invite the wrong, evil types of people into my life. I will live as I have been but with much less anxiety about bills and growing my savings, etc... I may take a few more vacations than I have been :D

Anyone that to me is worth telling, already invested except for 3.

Other than telling my boss I am retiring, I will tell no one

Yep ... me too (except no boss ... no need to tell myself ... lol) ... I have a huge list to call who did invest ... then they each have a list ... who have a list ... etc

For me it's more than 3 but I always tell whomever I talk to about IQD ... "I'm not your Mom ... it's your money, you decide how you are going to invest!"

Some don't but most do ... even if it's months down the road

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 1

I am not telling anyone or helping anyone....No one I know was ever there for me when I needed, so why should I be. I will disappear!

Maybe that is exactly why God is letting you have this wonderful gift.....so that you can be there for someone when they need it, so that they DON'T experience what you did. Think about it!

• Upvote 2

Tell anyone that you can trust.

If you are not sure you can trust them to keep it quiet and you want to share with them.

Just give them some money and simply say you came into some money and wanted to share some of it with you.

Best to keep the amount quiet at best with everyone.

As mentioned above a little common sense, is always nice too.

Personally the amount and where it came from I will keep to myself.

Still be able to share it - as far as they will know it came out of one of my IRA accounts.

Thanks for post pdx4me

Edited by Traconesu02

No one outside of my immediate family! And those that do know (immediate family), will be under the threat of "A secret worth killing over!". So, they better not tell, anyone - I would hate to have to miss them! Just kidding! I would never go that far - nothing is ever worth killing over! But, seriously - we are gonna be very quiet about this. Even our donations will be anonymous.

• Downvote 1

I have already included everyone I intend to tell and have GIVEN them their own dinar to RV. It is their responsibility to pay the taxes and I will help with any advice I get from my CPA, attorneys and charitable giving folks. I don't expect my family to come out of the woodwork because I did my due diligence first. My husband died 6 months ago and I feel like I am playing with his inheritance from his mother, so I can be generous with all. The ones in my family I told about and did not care to participate in this - they had their chance. They are mostly older relatives, as my parents have died. I hope others are thinking charitably about their children and siblings and parents and are giving them the same opportunity that I feel was dropped in my lap, after I read Adam's book. You can literally change someone's life for as little as $300. Why not do it now if you can? What are you waiting for - the Second Coming of Christ?

When the RV occurs, it will most likely greatly change our incomes. Many of the posts here have recommended quickly becoming "anonymous" and not advertising our new wealth. But I've been thinking about our children, grandchildren and especially my parents (mine are in their late 80's). Do I tell them SOMETHING? Are you going to discuss this with your children, grandchildren, parents? What exactly will you tell them? Thanks for your thoughts about this ... it will help me decide the best way to approach this when the RV occurs.

Do you tell ANYBODY today -- how much money you have in your bank account? Then what's the difference?

• Upvote 2

Fellow Dinar family members... If by the grace of God we should get lucky or blessed with this adventure, please do not forget the less fortunate. My wife and I have been supporting a missionary in Africa taking care of orphaned children in a special home program and it sure would be nice to be able to drill them a new well which would provide much cleaner and healthier water for them. They struggle daily trying to find enough food for 20 some children. It sure would feel good to know we could make a difference for them..

This is my first post to DV. I have a very close circle of friends who already know about my Dinar investment and most of them are Dinar owners as well. Since we will all be in a similar boat (so to speak) I will probably refine my words to them and my accountant/financial planner. Other than that who else needs to know? My kids know a little but other than the help I will be to them they do not need to know either at least until I die. Even my local banker will not know as I plan to house the balance in out of town banks so I can control just who knows and others will not hamper my life.

I read a lot of your replies and find them interesting.

I have been surrounded by a number of "rich people" during my professional career and what I have observed is that someone always wants to take their money.

Either by law suit, some great investment scheme or whatever.

People are always trying to "share" the wealth and include themselves and exclude the wealthy person.

The fewer people you tell ...

- means the fewer that will know you a good target for a lawsuit frivolous or not (seen a bunch)

- means the fewer that will come to you wanting you to give them money or buy them a car and be angry if you don't

- means the greater opportunity for you to do good in an anonymous way.

The more you tell the more opportunity you have for great grief particularly within your own family.

Having observed this first hand, money is not the answer to all problems, it is simply a tool that can be used wisely or lost foolishly.

Let's hope you fall in the "wisely" category.

Blessings,

The Kid :-)

• Upvote 4

I read a lot of your replies and find them interesting.

I have been surrounded by a number of "rich people" during my professional career and what I have observed is that someone always wants to take their money.

Either by law suit, some great investment scheme or whatever.

People are always trying to "share" the wealth and include themselves and exclude the wealthy person.

The fewer people you tell ...

- means the fewer that will know you a good target for a lawsuit frivolous or not (seen a bunch)

- means the fewer that will come to you wanting you to give them money or buy them a car and be angry if you don't

- means the greater opportunity for you to do good in an anonymous way.

The more you tell the more opportunity you have for great grief particularly within your own family.

Having observed this first hand, money is not the answer to all problems, it is simply a tool that can be used wisely or lost foolishly.

Let's hope you fall in the "wisely" category.

Blessings,

The Kid :-)

I already wish I had told no one... The more I think about it... IMO... the ramifications of this investment on our relationships - both personally and professionally... will be enormous... and not necessarily for the better.

I felt I was doing people a favor by presenting an "opportunity" - but now I wish I had said nothing and just waited and "gifted" them as I felt led...

We shall see what will be! unsure.gifhuh.gifsmile.gif

• Upvote 1

It took me about 6 months before I told anyone but I finally decided I owed it to them to tell them. I just thought I would feel bad when it hit and they could of known and it would change their lives, but since 90% did not invest I kinda wish now I hadn't said a thing.

That's ok I know noone in my family will ever be homeless and the kids will go to college if they want, but I am most excited about seeing what other great things I can do out there! Money can give so many opportunites that I would not otherwise of had... I AM EXCITED!!!