Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why this RV Must Occur -- Part Three of Three -- "The Invtervention"

Scooter

Scooter,

Can you explain the Bahraini Dinar?

What is this exactly, and what is its role here?

I was afraid there for a moment that we bought the wrong dinar!! I won't pretend to be able to comprehend that whole thing but Scooter you sure do one beautiful presentation - I will be watching for further explanations from some of your proteges ;)

Thank you and Bless you,

pvS

Scooter,

Can you explain the Bahraini Dinar?

What is this exactly, and what is its role here?

It would seem that they used that dinar is reference to its value and implementing that value into the budgets for this year.....almost as if thats going to be the rate they come out with because of all those projected numbers being used and formulated......

• Upvote 3

It would seem that they used that dinar is reference to its value and implementing that value into the budgets for this year.....almost as if thats going to be the rate they come out with because of all those projected numbers being used and formulated......

Bingo!

Like we say here in Texas..."that dog will hunt" Magnificant job Scooter. Like the song goes...ABC, Easy as... 123 or simple as... Do re mi, ABC, 123, baby, you and me. And that is how simple YOU have made for us. All the dots have been connected, the picture has developed and what do we have. A true RV, a fantastic rate, and the government can be on vacation, because it is not up to them, wow. So fasten your seat belts and place your chair in the upright position, lock your tray tables in place and enjoy the short flight that remains. Unbelievable!

Every now and then someone comes along, such as yourself, with a gift that they wish to share with friends and family. You don't know us, most of us you will never ever meet, yet, you give and give freely. No subscription fees, no donation site, no hand book to sell, you just give and you ask nothing in return. You sacrifice your family time to spend with another family, a family that is faceless and offers you very little in return. But as I have come to know the man named Scooter, his reward is in GIVING. For Jesus said it is better to give than to receive, and I for one, believe that this is a joy that can only be experienced by the giver himself. May your joy overflow Scooter and once again, my hats off to you my friend. And to Mrs. Scooter, our deepest gratitude.

HD

Edited by HeavyDuty
  • Upvote 7

Tampa1000,

Thank you for the comment and I have a suggestion for viewing the smaller print:

CTRL - Zooms In

CTRL + Zooms Out

Please let me me know and I will be happy to accommodate. I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Scooter

First I want to say thanks for all the time you put into this, please find a way to make the fine print larger I missed most of it!!! And reading evryones reply is not telling any details!!! GO RV!!!!!!!

Scoot,

I got home late last night and kinda skimmed over everything. Then i reread everything this morning, and all i can say is WOW!!!!!!!! This is very impressive. I love all the facts that you put with everything. No wonder Keep was all geeked up when i was talking to him on Sunday. Thanks a ton, and YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!

I was thinkin the same thing!!!

Like we say here in Texas..."that dog will hunt" Magnificant job Scooter. Like the song goes...ABC, Easy as... 123 or simple as... Do re mi, ABC, 123, baby, you and me. And that is how simple YOU have made for us. All the dots have been connected, the picture has developed and what do we have. A true RV, a fantastic rate, and the government can be on vacation, because it is not up to them, wow. So fasten your seat belts and place your chair in the upright position, lock your tray tables in place and enjoy the short flight that remains. Unbelievable!

Every now and then someone comes along, such as yourself, with a gift that they wish to share with friends and family. You don't know us, most of us you will never ever meet, yet, you give and give freely. No subscription fees, no donation site, no hand book to sell, you just give and you ask nothing in return. You sacrifice your family time to spend with another family, a family that is faceless and offers you very little in return. But as I have come to know the man named Scooter, his reward is in GIVING. For Jesus said it is better to give than to receive, and I for one, believe that this is a joy that can only be experienced by the giver himself. May your joy overflow Scooter and once again, my hats off to you my friend. And to Mrs. Scooter, our deepest gratitude.

HD

Very well said,and i could'nt agree more. Thank You Scooter !!!(if that is ur REAL name-HAHA) GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scooter,

This, the final chapter in your three part series, was without a doubt the most "positive" and informational. I read every word with acute attention to the factual acumen that only you can compile and present for us - the diminuative - in a well thought out and "linear" fashion.

Like stated in one of the replies, should you be on target with your reasoning and logic, these graphics will be hung on my wall for all to see. I will go one step further though and turn them into GIANT wall murals in my new recreation room. :P

Your input, your experience, and your work are an integral part of helping us to understand this roller coaster ride so many of us have been on for many years. I pray that your analysis is accurate and that we can all meet somewhere post RV where the sun is warm, the water is fine, the drinks flow endlessly, and the (medical) herb is abundant.

Keep up the good work and may you and yours be truly Blessed.

The Rickster