Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Holiday wishes and other things.

pontiyak

Merry Christmas and Holidaze wishes to all. I have not been here much in some time and was not a major contributor to past conversations.

However I have enjoyed the facts, links and opinions from many over the years.

I still don't know if Erbil was ever ratified and posted to the "Gazzette" ?? I hope somebody can enlighten me on that. 

But something occurred to me just the other day. That it was not specifically the Erbil agreement that was holding up any possibility of

an RV or change in the exchange rate of the Iraqi Dinar but the reparation payments to Kuwait.

Perhaps Iraq needed to get past that and then restock the bank account using the additional dollars provided with the higher price of oil ?

I know I've been away but going through 10,000 posts is not something I want to do.

All updates and opinions greatly appreciated.

The best things in life RV

yak.

• Upvote 10

Seems like I remember Erbil and the HCL of being the same thing. If I remember correctly Erbil was where they were meeting to discuss the HCL.  If that is the same thing,  like the way I remember it, the answer is no the HCL is still a stumbling block. I could be wrong though! JMHO!🤠

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Wouldn't it be nice (and a giant surprise)  if the GOI actually did something good for its citizens?  But, just like almost all governments, they only do what they benefit the most from..... and that seems to be corruption !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, yendor said:

Wouldn't it be nice (and a giant surprise)  if the GOI actually did something good for its citizens?  But, just like almost all governments, they only do what they benefit the most from..... and that seems to be corruption !

They could be "richer crooks" if they would make their money worth something more than  toilet paper!  I guess they are to stoopid to figure that out!  🙈 🙄 😒 🤣 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

Thanks for the replies to my questions. I thought the HCL was part of the 2021 budget and that the budget was passed, thus also passing the HCL as well. I know that agreed upon funds started flowing to the Kurds but not if the HCL was passed for sure.

I had to focus on other issues for awhile.

I can only hope the price of oil is helping Iraq get past issues under control.

The best things in life RV

yak

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3