Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Afternoon Opinions - 3:33 PM CST - 12/06/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Pimpy  They need to continue to do what it takes to lower that % of oil sales for their budget. A strong private sector means you have a strong economy. A strong economy leads to a strong dinar.  I still think it's going to go up in increments until they develop enough of the private sector...less people relying on the gourmet.  Stronger economy leads to stronger dinar.  Just hang tight, we're seeing them take all the right steps They haven't taken this many positives steps in the right direction in a long time.  So far so good.

*** Frank26  [Firefly boots-on-the-ground Iraqi TV update]  This is weird.  The CBI governor is on the television talking about some state-of-the-art technology...they're telling us that we have a 1 of a kind prepaid card for all payments in a Visa card.  First of a kind in the Middle East...this is a fully Digital platform and is complete and wishes to have this on the global front so all citizens can make payments internationally.  This is getting very serious...

*** Mnt Goat ...What I am told by the CBI is that they are planning a MAJOR rate change and reinstatement to FOREX as part of the White Paper reforms.

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

Thanks Ron.....On a positive note...they all seem very optimistic!   Frankie has been talking a lot about TV's lately.  Maybe we should all pitch in and get him one that works.  It seems the one he has been watching is running some weird shows!  :jester:

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, NWGUY said:

Thanks Ron.....On a positive note...they all seem very optimistic!   Frankie has been talking a lot about TV's lately.  Maybe we should all pitch in and get him one that works.  It seems the one he has been watching is running some weird shows!  :jester:

They are just running a bunch of reruns on Frank26.s TVs

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, NWGUY said:

I found a live Iraqi news (aljezzarra news (sp?)) channel on youtube and watched about 10 minutes reading the scrolling headers that scroll at the bottom of screen and listening to it.. I didn't see or hear anything about our investment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

On 12/6/2021 at 9:15 PM, Longtimelurker said:

I found a live Iraqi news (aljezzarra news (sp?)) channel on youtube and watched about 10 minutes reading the scrolling headers that scroll at the bottom of screen and listening to it.. I didn't see or hear anything about our investment.

Thank you for your information on the Iraqi TV! I like many members here at DV read this BS Frank puts out about information being broadcast on Iraqi TV! I have said this before, Frank tells this lie knowing that 98% of the people that follow him, have no way to verify what he is saying is true! I think his BS on the TV broadcast, that is brought over to DV, has been going on for at least a year! My Bull$h!+ meter pegged on this lie a long time ago! I have never been on Frank site. All I know about him is what is brought to the rumors section. I can only think his motivation for telling this BS , is he selling dinar or pumping it to a dealer! Our clown had sniffed this liar out many years ago! Hopefully we will see some movement on the dinar in this 1st quarter of 2022! This strictly my opinion, based on information I’m reading! All these so called poo roo guru’s have an angle! They are  making money on the selling of dinars! Bottom line! Merry Christmas to everyone and a Blessed New Year! 🤠

• Upvote 4