Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Is Educating The Citizens.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

CBI is educating the Iraqi citizens.

Treat as a rumor.  Not varafied.  Your opine.

KTFA:   Boots On The Ground:

“CBI GOV STILL TALKING TO CITIZENS”

This video is in Frank’s and his team’s opinion only

Frank’s team is Walkingstick, Petra, MilitiaMan and Eddie in Iraq.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

I have a little trouble believing that the Iraqi people are that dumb!   The government has supposedly been training them since I have been invested.  They were supposed to have big screens everywhere, so the people could see what is happening.   Another Frankie story.  Just wish he could come up with new stories.  :jester:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

9 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

I have a little trouble believing that the Iraqi people are that dumb!   The government has supposedly been training them since I have been invested.  They were supposed to have big screens everywhere, so the people could see what is happening.   Another Frankie story.  Just wish he could come up with new stories.  :jester:

Frank has a new story.  Money is moving & the the funds paid out...

Oh wait a minute... he's been saying this since I have been invested.

• Haha 3
  • Pow! 3

6 hours ago, hspotman said:

The citizens should be educating the CBI now, they have been educated for years upon years now.

Unfortunately, I think it is the "stupid",  aka the government, educating the "dumb", aka the citizens. The only reason the "dumb" are that way, is because of their education system in Iraq. Or the lack of an education system. 🙄   

• Upvote 5

NWGUY,

You are completely correct, Frank's fanciful stories hook many of us in. I simply tune in to his tiresome YouTube rants because somewhere in the morass of lies there is occasionally a kernel of truth. However, I have searched high and low on-line to verify his televised education claims but so far, without success.

The other annoying statement that he and some of his orks berate us with is that we are not supposed to seek a 'date or a rate'. For God's sake, anyone who has held this currency for more than a few years would have to be brain dead not to want this information, cash out  and then for this grueling ride to end.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

19 hours ago, hspotman said:

The citizens should be educating the CBI now, they have been educated for years upon years now.

👍🏻😁 I think these gurus picked up on the information that was reported YEARS ago (by Shabibi maybe?) that just before the RV there would be an “education campaign” for the citizens. Since then, they have jumped on every bit of info from the CBI as part of the “education” process to imply the RV was eminent. 

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Unfortunately, I think it is the "stupid",  aka the government, educating the "dumb", aka the citizens. The only reason the "dumb" are that way, is because of their education system in Iraq. Or the lack of an education system. 🙄   

Iraqis are not dumb.  For centuries, Baghdad was once the education capitol of the world.

The gurus make it appear they're dumb so they can justify regurgitating the same old rumors over, again.

The gurus are the real idiots.

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2