Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SOMEONE IS SENDING YOU A MESSAGE

MyLadiesDaddy

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Remember, everything in this thread happened in just the last 45 days. 

Jesus said there would be birthpains leading up to the Tribulation period. Seas and waves roaring. Earthquakes increasing in frequency. I'd describe the earth right now as being with birthpains. Every known and unknown volcano right now are active. The ring of fire is literally alive and on fire. 

Jesus is not only at the door, His hand is on the knob.

• Thanks 2

More worried about china than anything you've posted. LGD, why live in fear. When I look at your thread, I feel like I'm turning on the news. Its not fake, just fear mongering. 

Ya I know, If I dont like it I dont have to read it and move along. Take care.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, jg1 said:

More worried about china than anything you've posted. LGD, why live in fear. When I look at your thread, I feel like I'm turning on the news. Its not fake, just fear mongering. 

Ya I know, If I dont like it I dont have to read it and move along. Take care.

As to your desire for news on China,......

As for your comment about living in fear. You must first understand that the only thing I fear is that people will refuse to see the meaning of this thread. And in doing so they would refuse to take the necessary actions. We are living in the last days, Jesus is Coming. My family and I have NOTHING TO FEAR. And neither should you. Trust in Jesus and watch him change your life and your future. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As for your comment about living in fear. You must first understand that the only thing I fear is that people will refuse to see the meaning of this thread. And in doing so they would refuse to take the necessary actions. We are living in the last days, Jesus is Coming. My family and I have NOTHING TO FEAR. And neither should you. Trust in Jesus and watch him change your life and your future. 

Not only am I not afraid, I am so excited to be living in the time of the end. A time when all the Biblical patriarchs and prophets pointed to. Why? Because Jesus is about to come and make everything right and new again and we will be ruling and reigning with Him in righteous and holiness just as Father God intended for His creation. When the lion will lie down with the lamb and there is no more death, hell and the grave. True peace and paradise on earth and in Heaven.

Yeah! No fear here. Only excited anticipation. 

Even so, Come Lord Jesus!!!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Gold and Silver are making huge moves up...

https://www.apmex.com/silver-price

The Dollar is faulting 

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/index/dxy

An imminent collapse of the Dow Jones and the S and P is upon us. 

This is NOT going to happen like anyone expects. America is no longer going to be the Greatest Nation on earth. She will pay for her sins. The murder of her babies. 

But those who have TRULY Repented of their sins have no reason to fear anything. 

4 minutes ago, keylime said:

When the lion will lie down with the lamb and there is no more death, hell and the grave. True peace and paradise on earth and in Heaven.

Everyone knows that I'm a Cat person. And when the day comes you mentioned I will have the Biggest and Most Powerful kitty's around. :bravo:

Fear? 

NO, I'm ECSTATIC  with joy!

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

15 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Thanks LGD. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Gold and Silver are making huge moves up...

https://www.apmex.com/silver-price

The Dollar is faulting 

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/index/dxy

An imminent collapse of the Dow Jones and the S and P is upon us. 

This is NOT going to happen like anyone expects. America is no longer going to be the Greatest Nation on earth. She will pay for her sins. The murder of her babies. 

But those who have TRULY Repented of their sins have no reason to fear anything. 

Everyone knows that I'm a Cat person. And when the day comes you mentioned I will have the Biggest and Most Powerful kitty's around. :bravo:

Fear? 

NO, I'm ECSTATIC  with joy!

Me too. I am going to have a beautiful tiger to play with 😊

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

THE EVIL HAS SPOKEN 

They don't intend to let up 

Transportation Secy. Buttigieg: Supply Chain Issues Will Continue Into 2022

https://www.oann.com/transportation-secy-buttigieg-supply-chain-issues-will-continue-into-2022/

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg arrives to attend an event on the global supply chain bottlenecks during in the East Room of the White House, Wednesday, Oct. 13, 2021, in Washington.

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 11:51 AM PT – Monday, October 18, 2021

As concerns over supply chain issues at America’s ports continue to grow as the holiday season closes in, Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg said troubles are likely to continue into 2022.

“Certainly, a lot of the challenges that we have been experiencing this year will continue into next year,” he stated. “But there are both short-term and long-term steps that we can take to do something about it.”

During an interview with CNN’s State of the Union Sunday, the Transportation Secretary attempted to put a good spin on the supply chain issues causing prices to skyrocket by saying it’s “beneficial.” Amid concerns of the upcoming holidays, Buttgieg credited the sight of empty shelves as a sign Joe Biden has “successfully guided our economy out of the teeth of a terrifying recession".

Part of what’s happening isn’t just the supply side, it’s the demand side,” Buttgieg asserted. “Demand is off the charts. Retail sales are through the roof. If you think about those images of ships, for example, waiting at anchor on the West Coast, every one of those ships is full of record amounts of goods that Americans are buying because demand is up, because income is up.”

He claimed our supply chains can’t keep up while also taking the opportunity to further push Democrats multi-trillion dollar infrastructure and reconciliation bills.

“Now the issue is, even though our ports are handling more than they ever have, record amounts of goods coming through, our supply chains can’t keep up,” said Buttgieg. “Our supply chains…that’s a complicated system that is mostly in private hands and rightly so. Our role is to be an honest broker, bring together all of the players, secure commitments and get solutions that will make it easier.”

Buttgieg was placed on paternity leave after adopting in mid-August and has since been missing from his post amid the crisis. This has caused heavy backlash from Republicans.  Meanwhile, Republicans continue to show frustration over the crisis while emphasizing the Biden administration should be looking for solutions instead of encouraging others to purchase Christmas gifts extra early this year".

• Thanks 1

If every post I've made in this thread about the people of the world rising up against the Nazi/Fascist leaders who stole our last election and are trying to force the world to get a jab doesn't wake you up, then I dare you to watch this. 

There are two paths we can go down. One path is for all the billions of the protesters to Unite in a cry to God for deliverance.

And the other is to wait for the one man who will stand up with the protesters against the Nazi/Fascist leaders. 

One way will bring the world back to peace and prosperity. 

While the other will be the rising of the Antichrist. 

Which do you think will happen?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

https://www.timesofisrael.com/6-0-magnitude-quake-hits-under-mediterranean-rattling-israeli-coast/

6 magnitude quake hits under Mediterranean, rattling Israeli coast

No immediate reports of injuries, damage or tsunami warning; epicenter is 37 km underwater, near Crete

By TOI STAFFToday, 9:33 amUpdated at 2:42 pm  
Illustrative -- Young children learning to surf at a beach in Tel Aviv, on a hot summer day, July 30, 2018 (Miriam Alster/FLASH90)
Illustrative -- Young children learning to surf at a beach in Tel Aviv, on a hot summer day, July 30, 2018 (Miriam Alster/FLASH90)

An earthquake underneath the eastern Mediterranean Sea close to the island of Crete on Tuesday morning was felt in parts of central Israel and the coastal region.

The United States Geological Survey said the temblor measured 6 on the Richter scale and was at a depth of 37 kilometers. The Geological Survey of Israel said it measured the quake at 5.8.

There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage.

There was no tsunami warning issued in the immediate aftermath of the quake.

Residents of the cities of Tel Aviv, Haifa, Jerusalem, Petah Tikva, Givatayim and Holon all reported feeling the tremor. The Reuters news agency said it was also felt in parts of Egypt and Lebanon.

Minor quakes have rattled Israel in recent years as concerns grow about the country’s level of preparedness for a larger quake.

000_SK8O1-e1505852518384-640x400.jpg
People remove debris of a damaged building after an earthquake quake rattled Mexico City on September 19, 2017, moments after an earthquake drill was held in the capital. (AFP Photo/Alfredo Estrella)

In 2019, an earthquake measuring 4.5 on the Richter scale was felt throughout Israel, causing no injuries or damage. In 2018, more than a dozen small but noticeable earthquakes shook northern Israel near the Sea of Galilee. At least four measured higher than 4 on the Richter scale, with some felt as far away as Jerusalem. A similar swarm occurred in 2013.

Israel is situated along the Syrian-African rift, a tear in the earth’s crust running the length of the border separating Israel and Jordan. It is part of the Great Rift Valley, which extends from northern Syria to Mozambique.

The last major earthquake to hit the region was in 1927 — a 6.2-magnitude tremor that killed 500 people and injured another 700.

Northern Israel and areas around Jerusalem and the Dead Sea are at high risk of a quake measuring 5 to 5.9 on the Richter scale, according to the World Health Organization, with the central and southern coastal areas and the Negev Desert at medium risk of a quake in the 4 to 4.9 range.

Experts have warned that a large earthquake could strike Israel in the near future, and the government has begun funding projects for buildings to be bolstered against tremors.

• Thanks 2