Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SOMEONE IS SENDING YOU A MESSAGE

MyLadiesDaddy

7 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Thanks LGD, this was very enlightening.  

Now, since you're in the business, can you tell me why all of a sudden we have a shortage of truck drivers to deliver all these goods?  What is the reason there's a shortage?  Is it vaccine mandates or what?  I can't think of a reason why there are not enough truck drivers.  To my knowledge, we've never had this problem before.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

Thanks LGD, this was very enlightening.  

Now, since you're in the business, can you tell me why all of a sudden we have a shortage of truck drivers to deliver all these goods?  What is the reason there's a shortage?  Is it vaccine mandates or what?  I can't think of a reason why there are not enough truck drivers.  To my knowledge, we've never had this problem before.

I began trucking 32 years ago and back in the beginning we were told there was a shortage of 3 million drivers. Been hearing different variations of this ever since. Nevertheless, at certain times in the year there's simply not enough freight for everyone to make a decent living. In short it's a lie. The media is the Propaganda arm of the Communist party and tell these lies to keep everyone fighting each other. That way know one is paying attention to the FACT that Communist are destroying our world. 

On a side note, back in 1984 when I was in the Marines one of the things we were told about the Soviet Union was that you couldn't get the same shoe size. Note how the last thing the Propagandist said if you don't get the shoe you wanted, "deal with it ".

I posted this video to let everyone know that the LSM is flat out admitting the shortages are coming. 

Not because of a shortage of truckers but because they have created it. 

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I began trucking 32 years ago and back in the beginning we were told there was a shortage of 3 million drivers. Been hearing different variations of this ever since. Nevertheless, at certain times in the year there's simply not enough freight for everyone to make a decent living. In short it's a lie. The media is the Propaganda arm of the Communist party and tell these lies to keep everyone fighting each other. That way know one is paying attention to the FACT that Communist are destroying our world. 

On a side note, back in 1984 when I was in the Marines one of the things we were told about the Soviet Union was that you couldn't get the same shoe size. Note how the last thing the Propagandist said if you don't get the shoe you wanted, "deal with it ".

I posted this video to let everyone know that the LSM is flat out admitting the shortages are coming. 

Not because of a shortage of truckers but because they have created it. 

Oh, I see.  Thanks so much, LGD.  

Yup!  I agree, shortages are coming.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Thunderstorms and tornadoes hit the Midwest – NEBRASKA NEWS CHANNEL

by 

A powerful storm line spanning Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas tore through the Midwest overnight.

Wednesday, October 13, 2021, 7:05 am CDT

A powerful storm line spanning Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas tore through the Midwest overnight.

The system racked up thunderstorm wind gusts of up to 75 miles per hour and brought in at least two reports of tornadoes in western Kansas.

The National Weather Service says an observer reported that a tornado hit a golf course in Sharon Springs, Kansas, knocking down power lines. The city is in the far west of Kansas, near the Kansas-Colorado border.

A second reported tornado was observed near Tice, Kansas, in the southwestern part of the state.

The storm system was expected to move rapidly through the Midwest, giving way to clear skies.

• Thanks 1