Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SOMEONE IS SENDING YOU A MESSAGE

MyLadiesDaddy

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

From babies two adults he's telling everyone who will listen

I have historically pushed back when the immediacy of the rapture would come up in conversation. While many of the markers of His return have come and gone, there is one that I just couldn't imagine would occur in my lifetime. It is found in the 14th chapter of Zechariah, “2 I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; “.....How could we, America, not only abandon the nation of Israel, but join forces against her seeking her destruction? The answer to that question is sitting in the White House.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, DinarDavo said:

I have historically pushed back when the immediacy of the rapture would come up in conversation. While many of the markers of His return have come and gone, there is one that I just couldn't imagine would occur in my lifetime. It is found in the 14th chapter of Zechariah, “2 I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; “.....How could we, America, not only abandon the nation of Israel, but join forces against her seeking her destruction? The answer to that question is sitting in the White House.

This is a VERY interesting comment and exactly what I'm trying to show in this thread. 

As a Protestant I studied the Bible for years. Doing research into the Hebrew and Greek languages and going into great depth to understand God's Word. And still I feel like a rookie. Nevertheless, I know His word and the concept of a pre-tribulation or mid-tribulation "Rapture" is something I BELIEVE is real. 

However, as a Catholic I'm supposed to believe that this event is really "THE RESURRECTION" which will occur at the Second Coming. 

This type of confusion is what caused me to change the way I think about scripture and life. I no longer trust anything a person says unless what is being said is confirmed by the Holy Spirit within me. 

I take EVERYTHING I know about Scripture to the Holy Spirit for God's understanding.

And I've brought this issue  to God also. What I recieved was this, God will provide safety for his church. And before we go off into what is his Church allow me to say this.

According to men there are many different religions and everyone would say that theirs is the correct one. But God doesn't care about religion, God cares about your heart. And the "Church" is found in the hearts of those who truly love Jesus and put obediance to him above all things. So why am I a Catholic now? Because God led me to this Faith. For 1500 yrs after the death and ressurection of Jesus it was only the Catholic Church that people chose to worship our Lord in. 

Jesus gave the Apostles his Authority to Forgive sins and to officiate the Sacriments. This Authority has been passed down for more than two thousand years by the laying on of  hands via the cleargy. So that when the Preist officiates the Sacraments it is no longer a Priest doing the Sacrament but because of the Authority of God in the Priest it is Jesus himself. It matters not what sins the Priest has committed as the Authority of God supersedes the sins of men. And that makes Godly sence as Jesus knew all along that the men who would come to lead his Church would eventually gravitate to the whims of a sinful and power hungry life. 

Therefore, the soul who truly loves Jesus with their whole heart would have the ability to partake of the Sacraments of God. 

So what about my Protestant  brothers and Sisters? Are they destin for hell because they have not partaken of the Sacraments? Was the thief hanging on the Cross next to Jesus destin for hell? He never partook of any Sacraments but only confessed that Jesus was the Son of God. And Jesus told him, "This day you shall be with me in Paradise".

I've said all this to show that God doesn't think like men think and that God can do whatever he wants to do. And he will save all those who truly love Jesus his Son. 

As for the so called Rapture and or Ressurrection , whatever one chooses to call it they are the same thing, I don't have a definitive answer but one thing I do believe that the Holy Spirit has told me is that we have already entered into the Tribulation period. How far along we are I don't know but that we are in that time I would bet my life. 

Thus you are right, all nations will come against Israel. Will America be one of those nations? I don't think so. I don't think that "America" will even be a nation by the time that prophecy is fullfilled. America isn't even mentioned in the Bible. Let that sink in. The most powerfull nation in the world and it's not ever mentioned in the Bible. To say nothing about endtimes prophecy. 

So what is to become of America? Considering the current government doing all that it can to destroy her I'd say that the end of this nation is very near. And then there's La Palma. The most active Volcano on earth. If that mountain Blows it could possably be the fulfillment of Revelation 8:8. Thus creating a tsunami that  could wipe out the entire eastern seaboard. And let us not forget Kilauea in Hawaii. If she were to blow say goodby to the western seaboard. And naturally Yellowstone would take out the rest of this so called Great Nation. I've always said, " You don't sit on the biggest fault line in the world and give God the Bird". The crys of tens of millions of aborted babies are crying to God for Justice. And God is nothing if he's not JUST. Justice is coming. 

The thing that truly causes me more sadness than anything else is how many people are going to suffer what is coming. How many will never see it for what it is. How many know so little about the pains this world is going through and the starvation that is at the door. They see it but they don't understand and in thier lack of understanding they don't know what to do. The more I love Jesus the more I feel his sorrow. But Gods Judgment is full and the cup of his Wrath is overflowing. I feel so much sadness over this world. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1