Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMF's Article IV Consultation -- Reform Schedule -- Commentary

Scooter

DV Team,

I hope all is well!!!!! I just put this together and thought I would share.

Enjoy,

Scooter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<div align="center"> IMFArticleIV--IRAQPINMarch2010.png

• Upvote 13

Thanks Scooter great information. Your information is the most creditable that i have seen no BS thanks. Thank you for the great deal of time that you have given to research our investment and that you are willing to share it with us. You are the man !!!!

Once again scooter you continually connect the dots for us. Like when you go to a restaurant and they give the parents a kids menu. You open it up and there are a bunch of dots on a page that your child takes a crayon to and begins to connect the dots. The child keeps going from one dot to the next and kaboom, the picture appears. Your graphs, links and personal notations link the dots for us and the picture comes to life. I for one am getting a clearer picture of this investment and the more I read your posts, the more my feet are cemented into this journey. I gotta get me more dinar. Once again thank you for your selfless commitment. My hats off to brother.

HD

Edited by HeavyDuty

Thanks for the post Scooter. Excellent research.

I have a question about this part ....

$1 USD/292 IQD's equates to $0.0034246

Now, remove the 000's

If you divide 1170 by 292 you get 4. Does that mean that 1 IQD would become worth four times as much followed by a lop? So if you have 10 million dinars that cost you roughly 10K you could cash them in for 40K? Not quite the scenario most are expecting.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

HeavyDuty - "Hulk",

That was a very very cool analogy and I thank you for those comments --- You really need to speak out more! You provide a simple, yet eloquent way to get your point across and I'm honored by your comments!

Have a great evening,

Scooter

Once again scooter you continually connect the dots for us. Like when you go to a restaurant and they give the parents a kids menu. You open it up and there are a bunch of dots on a page that your child takes a crayon to and begins to connect the dots. The child keeps going from one dot to the next and kaboom, the picture appears. Your graphs, links and personal notations link the dots for us and the picture comes to life. I for one am getting a clearer picture of this investment and the more I read your posts, the more my feet are cemented into this journey. I gotta get me more dinar. Once again thank you for your selfless commitment. My hats off to brother.

HD

Scooter your posts are both great and very informative.

The main question I have is with this RV number that comes from your calculation:

Currently the exchange rate is $1 / 1168 Dinar so the exchange rate is 1 Dinar = $0.0008561

okay and from the documentation $1/292 Dinar so you get your exchange rate of 1 Dinar = $0.0034246

So from this let say you have 1,000,000 Dinar which currently at the (1/1168 rate) equals about $856

At the new rate your $856 now becomes $3424 ...... now this seem more realistic than let say what everyone else keeps saying

Everyone keeps saying that the revalue is going to be 1 Dinar = $3.42 ..... (this is the part that doesn't make sense?)

I can see your money revaluing at approximately 3 x the current value ..... I just don't see where people keep thinking it's going to revalue at almost 4000 x the original value and become $3,424,600.

Could you please clarify.

Thanks

• Upvote 1