Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Has this recent rumor with the Dinar given you insane drive?

PNixon

Well guys just got home from making some dinars,

And wow, thanks for the supports guys, the best part of it is that I was able to give some people some smiles.

@Teresa: You've got to try it, tomorrow morning on your way to work, yell out the window with your arm hanging out and window open, it is the best!

@Doc31: Thanks brother, I appreciate it. I actually have no idea about the taxes or anything regarding that stuff, which is my primary concern for being so driven, I don't want to find that I am left with way less than I was anticipating after being ransacked by the IRS. I am waiting for the post on here that makes it easy to understand, I am no idiot, but codes and tax law is like reading Sumerian or something.

I am on the board of Directors of a non profit "enlightened Warriors 501c3 ( http://enlightenedwarriorbootcamp.wordpress.com ), you'll see me on the dog training page, we train troubled youth to be responsible leaders with virtue and honor. I do the hand to hand combat, k9 training, navigation, and survival courses for these great kids. So concerning greed, I have always actively given of myself to others, there is not a greedy bone in my body, but I do understand that I can help more people with more money.

The gift you speak of to myself will be a PBY Catalina. Good idea!

Your quote "If you have a purpose larger than yourself it will be impossible to acquire enough ... prepare yourself for that ..." ---- You hit the nail on the head!!!!!

@Truckeron: Self made amn is exactly the though I had, because of the sacrifices I am making, I approach getting the Dinars as a mission rather than something I just bought then just waited for the return. I am very active in the pursuit. What people don't understand is huge profit or not, this mission has already helped me, freed me, and changed me. I've already won. A common thing my friends have heard from my mouth year after year is how much I wish I had nothing. It has been a life quest that was a giant to defeat until now.

@Man Kind: Fortune to you! Haha, no smoking Dinars here!

@ those who don't have the money they'd like to spend on Dinars::

If you can't afford Dinars and are in my boat get active, Donald trump didn't get rich sitting on his hands waiting he hustled made miracles happen. You can be a self made man or woman instead of just a smart lucky one. Get active, make your future!

Let me the voice of il-logic for you guys that are wishing you could get more Dinars. Too many people around the world will tell you to invest only what you can, the way they make it sound is too mellow, I've invested what I can, I still have my car, my jobs, and the bare (perceived) essentials. If you need, Work overtime, work triple time, get it done, this opportunity won't be here forever.

If it helps,sell what you don't need, what you kind of don't need, and what you only sorta need, then look at what you only think you need, and what you've only needed once. Sell It and GET THEM DINARS!!

Worst case you break even and have a good amount of US currency generated, best case you catch a filthy disease from having so damned many germs on you from your heaps and heaps of circulated US currency you swim in, either way take a step toward tomorrow with pride and remember the great journey we have traveled together.

All the best

Paul

• Upvote 3

Have a safe trip, and congrats on your end there!

Tell Rachel Chief V said hello!

V

Rachel says hello!

I will either be leaving when the RV happens or December. I will not be here for another Christmas. The next time i leave, will be my last one for this country.

Rachel says hello!

I will either be leaving when the RV happens or December. I will not be here for another Christmas. The next time i leave, will be my last one for this country.

Same here. No way in Hell I'll spend another birthday here. 2 was enough.

GO RV! Paramedic school aint paying for itself!

But I have to ask you guys, "Has this recent rumor given you insane drive as it has me?"

You see I have nothing, I do construction and it is horrible for us right now, so I am at the bottom and have nothing to lose, but this talk of RV has given me this mystical drive, I feel like a high performance machine. I wake up in the morning and yell out the window as loud and obnoxious as I can, lets go make some m#thrf#$*& Dinars!!!!! laugh.gifI buy a drink and I'm " damn that cost me 1600 Dinars. My friends think I'm crazy now

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gif

LOLOLOL You are cracking me up!!! Everytime after we drop a $100 bucks at dinner - I look over at my family and say that! They get so mad at me! emot-LMAO.gif They hate to hear me talk about dinar anymore and I hate it when they ask for dinner!

I have never been so excited to save money! With this investment - a little could yield alot! emot-eek.gif

• Upvote 1

Same here. No way in Hell I'll spend another birthday here. 2 was enough.

GO RV! Paramedic school aint paying for itself!

Ha! i spent 2 birthdays here too! It sucks! And OMG! P-school, i wouldnt do that again if you paid me.. thats one cert ill be taking to the grave!! RV or NOT, ill keep my Gold patch! :D

........wow.....ummmm yea.....i think you might wanna see some professional help with this addiction of yours....im sorry to hear about it.....but only you can make it better.....

do you ever have any positive response to anything i realize this guy is insane but all your post are negative and always disputing someone this is a forum and you have that right but dang it man lighten up on people

• Upvote 3

I invested in the Dinar right after the Dinar was made official in 04, I threw a million Dinar in a cooler in my super cluttered garage and decided to forget about it for 30 years except the yearly look at XE to see what was going on. I had zero thought of it as a get rich quick scheme. It was a long term investment. But I have to ask you guys, "Has this recent rumor given you insane drive as it has me?"

You see I have nothing, I do construction and it is horrible for us right now, so I am at the bottom and have nothing to lose, but this talk of RV has given me this mystical drive, I feel like a high performance machine. I wake up in the morning and yell out the window as loud and obnoxious as I can, lets go make some m#thrf#$*& Dinars!!!!! I buy a drink and I'm " damn that cost me 1600 Dinars. My friends think I'm crazy now, I know I am.

As I tell my friends the next few months coming up are the past to me, cause I doesn't matter, all that matters is keeping my day job, my night job, and the RD/RV.

I have sold everything, EVERYTHING I own and thrown away the rest, I literally have nothing now except a few clothes, my pistol (Walther P99 $500), my vehicle and tools for work. I am streamline so I don't have to worry about anything but working for Dinars, I'm moving into a $250 a month trailer and loving life to the fullest. And if this all goes to crap and fails on us, I had one hell of a Dinar generating ride and nothing but great memories! Kind of like a wild college vacation to Las Vegas and waking to a tiger from the zoo with a clown Whig on licking my feet and my eye brows shaved off and butt cheeks super glued together.. For you guys who have nothing I tell you this is one hell of a rush! This is called hard charging - balls to the wall!! You ever seen crank? That's me but I'm chasing Dinars:)

I'm interested in hearing if anyone else is this driven for Dinars? I've heard the people who say you shouldn't put everything into this or any investment, I think it is relative to the individual, so lets hear some stories already.

Lovin and livin brothers.

PNixon

outside the lines, out of the box, out of the ratrace--sounds good to me PNixon! Any more trailers in that park? We can call it dinarville - y'all come set a spell :)

• Upvote 1

outside the lines, out of the box, out of the rat race--sounds good to me PNixon! Any more trailers in that park? We can call it dinarville - y'all come set a spell :)

Oh that would be awesome we'd get to meet all the names we have seen so much and have secret person to person forums on the subject of all things Dinar, no more lurkers or Rabble Rousers! We could give counsel to anyone wanting to live the normal life by not generate all funds to their Dinars, etc. We could beat excessive dinar spenders in their own best interest, they will thank us later when they reap an extra 600k in USD instead of buying a new clean t shirt. The use of the word "dollar" will be banned until post RV, 2 lashes for every infraction.

Unfortunately it is a friends private plot of land. I am amped up about the thought though, we all could wait for the day we can call over all the pessimists in for a soda and tell them "Too late now suckas, work till you bleed!" As we all give one last handshake and take off in our personal helicopters, with our cell phone in hand talking to our financial advisers.:)

Sounds like a song is in the making! Dinar-ville.

@prayin4peace: You do have my courage, you have the courage to buy Dinars in the face of such opposition saying you are a get rich quick schemer, falling for a scam, or gullible. You know it is your strength of mind that allows you to look past the personal "I'm too cool to fall for a scam, even if it costs me millions in profits" ego and actually do what others fear! Gotta have balls first in order to put a set of balls on the chopping block, woman or man, no matter.

If you lose out on the Dinar investment, you are still a valiant warrior (not willing to leave you future to the idle hands of inaction but rather you are the person that picks up the sword in the face of any and all opposition and fight to make your future, win or lose. We wouldn't have liberty if it weren't for people like us declaring independence. That is nobility! Fight on!

You got a little bit of my fight coach coming out . . . sorry to scare ya:) . . hahaha

Fortune to you!

Paul

• Upvote 2

Double post sorry!

But while I'm here, just wanted to qualify my above post, Praying4peac , being involved with pro sports I sometimes will give motivational speeches on accident. It's my nature. Please excuse me if I sounded patronizing in any way.

Paul

Edited by PNixon
  • Upvote 1

I invested in the Dinar right after the Dinar was made official in 04, I threw a million Dinar in a cooler in my super cluttered garage and decided to forget about it for 30 years except the yearly look at XE to see what was going on. I had zero thought of it as a get rich quick scheme. It was a long term investment. But I have to ask you guys, "Has this recent rumor given you insane drive as it has me?"

You see I have nothing, I do construction and it is horrible for us right now, so I am at the bottom and have nothing to lose, but this talk of RV has given me this mystical drive, I feel like a high performance machine. I wake up in the morning and yell out the window as loud and obnoxious as I can, lets go make some m#thrf#$*& Dinars!!!!! I buy a drink and I'm " damn that cost me 1600 Dinars. My friends think I'm crazy now, I know I am.

As I tell my friends the next few months coming up are the past to me, cause I doesn't matter, all that matters is keeping my day job, my night job, and the RD/RV.

I have sold everything, EVERYTHING I own and thrown away the rest, I literally have nothing now except a few clothes, my pistol (Walther P99 $500), my vehicle and tools for work. I am streamline so I don't have to worry about anything but working for Dinars, I'm moving into a $250 a month trailer and loving life to the fullest. And if this all goes to crap and fails on us, I had one hell of a Dinar generating ride and nothing but great memories! Kind of like a wild college vacation to Las Vegas and waking to a tiger from the zoo with a clown Whig on licking my feet and my eye brows shaved off and butt cheeks super glued together.. For you guys who have nothing I tell you this is one hell of a rush! This is called hard charging - balls to the wall!! You ever seen crank? That's me but I'm chasing Dinars:)

I'm interested in hearing if anyone else is this driven for Dinars? I've heard the people who say you shouldn't put everything into this or any investment, I think it is relative to the individual, so lets hear some stories already.

Lovin and livin brothers.

PNixon

Your expectancy rocks! Just remember that "the opportunity of a lifetime only lasts the lifetime of the opportunity". Keep going for it! Only in America.....