Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

8 hours ago, bigwave said:

You have bad breath  and this is the last communication I have with you.

Good day.

The TRUTH is the Sun rises AND sets since the Earth is Spherical in shape NOT “flat” with a “flashlight” “sun” AND “moon” hovering above the “surface” AND YOU, @bigwave, WILL NOT STOP LYING IN SAYING THE Earth is “flat” AND WILL NOT STOP TWISTING The Clear Bible Passages to falsely state the Earth is “flat”.

Titus 1:10-14

New American Standard Bible

10 For there are many rebellious people, empty talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision,11 who must be silenced because they are upsetting whole families, teaching things they should not teach for the sake of [a]dishonest gain. 12 One of them, a prophet of their own, said, “Cretans are always liars, evil beasts, lazy gluttons.” 13 This testimony is true. For this reason reprimand them severely so that they may be sound in the faith, 14 not paying attention to Jewish myths and commandments of men who turn away from the truth.

1 Timothy 1:3-5

New International Version

Timothy Charged to Oppose False Teachers

3 As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer4 or to devote themselves to mythsand endless genealogies. Such things promote controversial speculationsrather than advancing God’s work—which is by faith. 5 The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.

Psalm 50

A psalm of Asaph.

1 The Mighty One, God, the Lord,
    speaks and summons the earth
    from the rising of the sun to where it sets.

Psalm 113:3

New International Version

3 From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets,
    the name of the Lord is to be praised.

“flat” Earth “champions” do NOT hear The Mighty One, God, the Lord, speak AND do NOT Praise The name of The LORD because “flat” Earth “champions” MOCK HIM by DENYING the Sun rises AND Sets.

”flat” Earth.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Yep.

Stupid.

Stupid.

STUPID.

Without ANY doubt.

Whatsoever.

6 hours ago, caddieman said:

Cornerstone of Democracy

I can debate it either way: 

image.png.d99f22113fb5183c0acea44fde194327.pngisn't the statue a symbolism of satin anyway?

image.png.d2360545cf7e9afd398aeb1c6b4a625e.png

image.png.d401be96e607d9e8782ad3fc98346f02.png

Why is the Statue of Liberty also called the ***** of Babylon?

image.png.3e813e802a4d37382166b8c689cdf17a.png

image.png.4bc0daf8002b642f8baf92e00251aa50.png

BTW we are a constitutional Republic - Not a democracy

FYI:

A constitutional republic is a state where the chief executive and representatives are elected, and the rules are set down in a written constitution.

ON THIS DAY IN 1971: NIXON 'TEMPORARILY' DETONATES A MONETARY BOMB, SUSPENDS THE GOLD STANDARD, AND TURNS THE DOLLAR INTO FUNNY MONEY

On Friday, August 13, 1971, President Richard Nixon ventured to Camp David for a clandestine policy meeting with the chairman of the Federal Reserve, his Treasury Secretary, and several additional top White House officials. Nixon and his cohorts agreed that the Bretton Woods system (which guaranteed a fixed exchange rate for dollar to gold convertibility) was harming the value of the dollar, and they planned to blow the whole thing to smithereens.

He declared [emphasis added in bold]:

The third indispensable element in building the new prosperity is closely related to creating new jobs and halting inflation. We must protect the position of the American dollar as a pillar of monetary stability around the world. In the past 7 years, there has been an average of one international monetary crisis every year… I have directed Secretary Connally to suspend temporarily the convertibility of the dollar into gold or other reserve assets, except in amounts and conditions determined to be in the interest of monetary stability and in the best interests of the United States. Now, what is this action—which is very technical—what does it mean for you? Let me lay to rest the bugaboo of what is called devaluation. If you want to buy a foreign car or take a trip abroad, market conditions may cause your dollar to buy slightly less. But if you are among the overwhelming majority of Americans who buy American-made products in America, your dollar will be worth just as much tomorrow as it is today. The effect of this action, in other words, will be to stabilize the dollar.

Nixon and his advisers were central planners through and through, and they did not predict or care for the unequal wealth distribution that would occur as a result of turning the dollar into a full blown fiat currency. Unsurprisingly, they failed to fix the American economy through their top down firebomb against the gold standard.

• Pow! 1

On 8/15/2023 at 9:16 PM, bigwave said:

You have bad breath  and this is the last communication I have with you.

Good day.

I gave up debating with TROLLS some time ago. Their not so much interested in the shape of the earth as much as calling people names and posting ridiculous long cut and paste which NO ONE reads. 

On 8/17/2023 at 11:07 AM, caddieman said:

Cornerstone of Democracy 

Democracy comic

Education is the key to understanding. 

“I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1