Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2022 at 4:24 AM, MyLadiesDaddy said:

I saw this in Garden City Kansas last week. Around the 11th or 12th. I remembered that it didn't look like an airplane and that it seemed to have SUDDENLY disappeared.

Saw this thing again yesterday and I think I know what it is now.

image.jpeg  What are hypersonic missiles and why is Russia using them? | Ukraine | The  Guardian

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Democrat Pennsylvania State Rep Wins Reelection Despite Being Dead

Anthony DeLuca

Meanwhile in Pennsylvania…

A Democrat Pennsylvania State Rep. won his reelection despite being dead.

Anthony DeLuca died on October 9 after a battle with lymphoma.

A special election will be held to fill Anthony DeLuca’s seat.

image.png.3927873d141ba788bd5b66db6c3a8790.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/democrat-pennsylvania-state-rep-wins-reelection-despite-dead/

33 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Fish eye lens.

Then I am guessing any picture or video a proponent of flat earth is using is a rectilinear lens.

What is a rectilinear lens?

A rectilinear lens is any lens besides a fisheye.  Wide angle examples are Nikon 12-24mm, Canon 10-22mm, Tokina 12-24mm, Sigma 10-22mm and Olympus 9-18mm. Lines in photos taken by rectilinear lenses remain straight.

A rectilinear lens is good for

• Shots with straight lines where you don't want to see any curves

• Pow! 1

image.png.1a72b66552700d8c018e218750803268.png

As you can see it is is flat. Put a ruler up to it (minus atmospheric distortion).

Globe or ballers say that the "curve" is why a ship goes out of sight.

So at 47.35 miles up there would be zero doubt that the earth is bent like a beach ball.

It is not.

Go to the earth calculator and put is some numbers:

image.png.3b011e6794e624cc0531259fab79e65f.png

"Ballers" can't have it both ways. If the ship goes out of sight due to the "curve" then at 47.35 miles up there would be no question.

Even at 120000 feet, (22.72 miles) "Little Piggy" would have took a picture of a giant curve - especially if a ship is hidden by the "curvature" as it goes out of sight. 

Too funny.

image.png.3b84f4411016a279c49aff3291fe893b.png

I really have to go for now.

This was suppose to be a drive by to see the announcement that the RV occurred.

I have a massive report that is due Monday morning....

30 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Even at 120000 feet, (22.72 miles) "Little Piggy" would have took a picture of a giant curve - especially if a ship is hidden by the "curvature" as it goes out of sight. 

Too funny.

image.png.3b84f4411016a279c49aff3291fe893b.png

I really have to go for now.

This was suppose to be a drive by to see the announcement that the RV occurred.

I have a massive report that is due Monday morning....

There is that darn rectilinear lens. See how that works. 

• Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

See how that works.

nstoolman1:

Like I said before and I will say it again - for you, The earth is spinning like a top at 1,000 miles per hour, and is leaping around the sun at 66,600 mph and the milky way galaxy is expanding at 495,000 mph and the entire galaxy is expanding at 2 million miles per hour, ( 73.3 ±2.5 kilometers per second), so we will never be here again.

Now for sure I'm out for a while...

21 hours ago, Fly said:

@bigwave @MyLadiesDaddy 

If you can?

In three guesses and without making a mockery of physical creation, please describe what’s viewed herein. # 3 guesses only so please take your time.

Ty  ; )

@Fly  

I'm amazed at the willful ignorance of the average person. Just like the morons still voting for a Demoncrat people see only what they want to see. UNTIL, reality knocks their heads off. Before the next so called elections millions will starve and more will freeze to death because of their blindness. 

And EVERYONE will stand before God and be able to look behind them and realize that the picture you have used is 100% accurate. 

But it's not the ball you want it to be. Rather it's just a circle in the middle of a Footstool. 

Refusing to recognize reality will only destroy you in the end. 

Flattening "flat" Earth ERRANT "asertions" since the BEGINNING OF CREATION.......

Obvious to the Ancients

A little background. Just one example of someone who thought that the earth is a globe was the Greek mathematician Pythagoras (sixth century BC), though we don’t have a record of his reasons. Another example is Aristotle, who lived in the fourth century BC and gave several sound reasons, based on observation, why the earth must be a sphere. Ditto for Ptolemy, who wrote in the early second century AD. Between them, another famous Greek, Eratosthenes, accurately measured the earth’s circumference around 200 BC.

All these sources were known and often referenced in antiquity and throughout the Middle Ages, at least in the West and in the Middle East.

None other than Washington Irving, the famous American author of “Rip Van Winkle,” invented the flat-earth myth in his popular biography of Columbus (1828), where he felt it necessary to embellish the facts to make the story more interesting. Along the way, he took a jab at the church and the supposed errors in the Bible. Others took up his story with gusto to bolster their own attacks on Christianity’s supposed war against science, such as John Draper’s History of the Conflict Between Religion and Science (1874).

Sadly, some Christians in the 1800s chose to adopt the flat-earth myth and push it as truth. The primary instigator in the flat-earth movement was Samuel Rowbotham (1816–1884).

What convinced Rowbotham that the earth was flat? Rowbotham watched a small boat depart along the Bedford Level, a six-mile straight strip of water in England. He could see the boat the entire six miles, though he calculated that if the earth were a globe, the boat ought to have completely disappeared over the earth’s curvature.

Rowbotham then combined this argument with his own hyper-literal interpretations of certain biblical passages. He lectured and even wrote a book promoting his ideas. His work sparked so much interest that by the time of his death in 1884, he had quite a following with flat-earth organizations around the globe.

Other authors wrote their own books in defense of a flat earth, and the movement reached a peak in the late 1800s before it waned. By the late 1900s, few people believed that the earth was flat, and flat earth became a byword for scientific ignorance.

All this has changed in the last decade. Around 2012, videos promoting the notion that the earth is flat began appearing on the internet. The revival of the flat-earth movement seems to have been rekindled by Eric Dubay, a somewhat mysterious American yoga instructor living in Thailand. Apparently, Dubay encountered the century-old writings of Rowbotham and others, reintroducing their ideas to a new generation. While Dubay is not a Christian, some Christians, apparently impressed with the supposed biblical arguments for the flat earth, took up the mantle. YouTube and social media proved to be ideal media for promulgating this belief.

https://answersingenesis.org/astronomy/earth/falling-flat-earth/

Willful Ignorance, Cognitive Dissonance, Transferrence Nuerosis, AND Tactical STUPIDITY AT BEST to "entertain" a "flat" Earth is "reality".

The REALITY is CULTS ignore OBVIOUS Reality to segregate the "faithful" from TRUTH.

In THIS instance, ALL can readily observe the CULT practices of "flat" Earth philosophies and "subsequent" "adherents".

A Church or a Cult?

For a while, I wondered if the Christian version of the flat-earth movement might coalesce into a new denomination or perhaps an association of churches, unified by a common belief that the earth is flat. There now are local churches that include the earth being flat among their core beliefs. And the leaders of those assemblies are zealous about planting similar local churches in other cities. Some flat-earthers feel alienated from their local churches, that in many cases they have attended for years, solely because the leadership of those churches doesn’t agree with them on cosmology, and hence they seek out flat-earth churches that they can attend. However, as strong as the bond of flat-earth belief may be, there are many other differences that divide these local churches. KJV-only, flat-earth people will not tolerate other flat-earthers who stray from the King James Version. The KJV-only, flat-earth pastors are not loath to condemn as false teachers otherflat-earth pastors who from time to time use other translations of the Bible. Eschatology is another issue that divides flat-earth pastors. Additionally, many flat-earth pastors are very domineering and dictatorial. This rubs many people the wrong way, particularly when other, much smaller, differences arise. These factors probably will prevent a large unified flat-earth church movement from coming about.

This raises the question of whether the Christian version of the flat-earth movement is a cult. The flat-earth movement has some elements of a cult. Flat-earthers insist that their understanding of the Bible is the only true meaning of Scripture, dismissing all others as the mere teachings of men at best, and at worst, the work of the devil. This is the major defining characteristic of a cult. On the other hand, a cult often denies one or more cardinal doctrines of Christianity, such as the deity of Jesus Christ. While some individual flat-earthers who identify as Christian may stray a bit from orthodoxy, there is no consistent pattern of denying central tenets of Christianity among flat-earthers. Furthermore, a cult usually is led by a central figure. As of yet, there is not a single person who seems to be leading the Christian version of the flat-earth movement. There are various individuals within this subset of the flat-earth movement that have their followings, but it is far from centralized. However, there is a common conduit through whichflat-earth arguments flow and converts are made: the internet, particularly social media and YouTube. Therefore, it is this new medium that amounts to the leader of the movement. Perhaps we need to revisit the definition of a cult to include “faceless” social media leadership.

https://answersingenesis.org/astronomy/earth/reflections-flat-earth-movement/

Conclusion

As I previously stated, the ignorance of many flat-earthers is astounding. But their ignorance often is surpassed by their arrogance. The term for arrogant ignorance is hubris. There is much pride among flat-earthers, at least among the vocal ones. It is pride that attracts people to flat earth in the first place. It is the self-congratulatory confidence that a flat-earther has found the deepest hidden truth that few people have found. If they have figured it out while most people have not, that must be evidence that they truly are far ahead of nearly everyone in understanding. That is the appeal of the secret knowledge of Gnosticism. But it is pride that keeps flat-earthers trapped. In order to escape the delusion of a flat earth, believers in such ideology must first realize that they have been duped by some very poor arguments. But this means that they aren’t at the head of the class. Perhaps they aren’t even the bottom of the class. They may be miles away from the school building altogether. This is humiliating, even to admit to oneself. But if a flat-earther has been vocal, coming out to friends and family as a flat-earther, this is even more difficult.

The arguments for flat earth that began to arise in the 19th century didn’t originate with Christians. Instead, the belief that the Bible teaches the earth is flat first arose among skeptics who used this false charge as a bludgeon to intimidate the church and attempt to discredit the Bible. Regrettably, few Christians refuted this lie at the time, and some Christians even accepted this false notion and took it up as a badge of honor. I suspect that Samuel Rowbotham, the founder of the modernflat-earth movement in the 19th century, wasn’t earnest in his claims. Rather, I believe that Rowbotham did this as a cruel joke. If so, then he must have had perverse delight in fooling so many people.

I believe that part of the agenda of the flat-earth movement today is to mock and undermine arguments for biblical creation.

Similarly, I suspect that some of the people who relaunched the flat-earth movement in the 21st century did so for the same reasons. Except that there is a twist. Many flat-earthers who claim to be Christian use terminology about their supposed biblical arguments that appear to have been lifted from creationists. I don’t think that this similarity is a coincidence. I believe that part of the agenda of the flat-earth movement today is to mock and undermine arguments for biblical creation. Since studying and teaching biblical creation is my calling, that is a direct threat to my ministry. The sad irony is that many of the foot soldiers in the flat-earth movement are creationists and have no idea of the role that they are playing in this diabolical scheme.

Finally, I have learned of the corrosive effect that the flat-earth movement is having on Christians who have been sucked up into it. I’ve heard from wives whose husbands have been turned into surly, paranoid, negative men because of their belief in all sorts of conspiracies. I’ve heard from husbands whose wives no longer give them due respect because the wives are convinced that their husbands are deceived and hence can’t be viewed as the spiritual leaders in their families. The flat-earth movement is tearing families and churchesapart. Many flat-earthers leave their churches in search of another church that teaches what they consider to be true biblical cosmology. Unable to find a flat-earth church, many flat-earthers simply stop attending church. All these attitudes and actions directly violate God’s commands and will for our lives.

So, I continue to battle this threat to biblical Christianity. I’m not interested in debating flat-earthers. I don’t even try to convince them. Instead, my target audience is those who are true seekers, not those who think that they’ve already found truth in the falsity of flat earth, without doing the proper research. I also provide answers to those who have seen the unfortunate effects of the flat-earth movement in people that they know and love.

https://answersingenesis.org/astronomy/earth/reflections-flat-earth-movement/

"flat" Earth is UNSUPPORTABLE either Biblically or in natural REALITY.

"flat" Earth "adherents" DENY Biblical grammatical specificity AND deny readily provable experiences LIKE THEE RISING AND SETTING OF THE Sun AND Moon!!!

"flat" Earth.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

STUPID.

STUPID.

STUPID.

Without ANY DOUBT!!!

"flat" Earth "adherents" NEVER acknowledge THEE TRUTH THEE Sun (AND Moon for THAT matter) RISE AND SET.

Simple proof "flat" Earth IS A LIE AND A CULT PROPAGANDA TOOL!!!

On 11/12/2022 at 11:27 AM, Fly said:

@bigwave @MyLadiesDaddy 

If you can?

In three guesses and without making a mockery of physical creation, please describe what’s viewed herein. # 3 guesses only so please take your time.

Ty  ; )

@Fly  

I can see the effort you’ve put into this, I guess first thing to decipher would be location of launch— please share what you discovered!