Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

8 hours ago, Fly said:

I can see the effort you’ve put into this, I guess first thing to decipher would be location of launch— please share what you discovered!

Recognition to: Kip Daugirdas for his accomplishment into the advancement of amateur rocket launch’ along with providing very impressive amateur photography. :tiphat: 

You would imagine that with such spectacular amateur photography from earths surface up to an altitude of 55.4mi, just a fraction above the third layer of earths atmosphere (mesosphere) the military officially calls— outer space… the Flat Earthers would absolutely appreciate the chance to describe exactly what we are viewing.

Perhaps it is difficult to comprehend and describe what exactly we are viewing, may be why the Flat Earthers avoided the opportunity.

OK then, I will be happy to explain exactly what we are viewing…No…there’s too much, I will sum up!

First thing; must “watch” the video! After launch, try watching @ 0.25 Playback speed.

(7:00 min) spin nulls out; we are at 200,000ft as stage 2 rolls and wobbles around (0.25 pbs) we are viewing a panoramic of all the viewable earth from this altitude. (totally awesome!)

(8:00 min) 250,000ft we are viewing straight down at the launch site.

Chute deployment overheats go pro video we are at 293,488ft

(8:40) Photos continue to operate.

We are now 55.4mi above launch site- Black rock Desert Nv.

(8:47) view north/west- Mt Shasta

(8:53) view north/west- Pacific Ocean 

You can view the California coast line, the white areas that look like snow or maybe cloud is actually smog a.k.a. marine layer. We can perceive an idea of how far into the pacific we’re viewing, if you want a real eye-opener, check out Google Earth for distance to Japan. Because there is no viewing of Japan in this image..?

(9:00) view south/west- Lake Tahoe we can view California coast, the coast line is obscured. What appears to look like islands is actually high land and the white is smog a.k.a. marine layer obscuring the actual coastline. @nstoolman1 can likely concur- I’m from around the same area of Cal, he was from.

At this moment, I realized the most influencing memory of my adolescence took place when I was cat sailing 35-40 mph with friends, on pyramid lake (closer lake in the image). Of course I was oblivious to it back then, but these images are bringing back a flood of my life memories. The 360° area in view of this camera are were the bulk of my life memories were made… so I know where we are and I know what we are viewing, I’ve been all over this area of the states for decades, and I can now also say generations.

We continue…

(9:06) view south/east over Love Lock Nv. to St. George Utah, Page Arizona and the four corners. 

Unfortunately, you can’t view any further than about Interstate15 Eureka mountain and St. George Utah. Why? Because that’s it, about all the farther we can view from the altitude of 55.4mi.

Yep..! keep your eye on that beach ball because that is how massive this beach ball is, in perspective from this altitude. We can view from across Nevada to about St. George Utah from Black rock Desert Nv. and in the opposite direction across California about the same distance out into the Pacific. About the width of two big states can be viewed from 293.488ft. Absolutely beautiful imagery.

If you want to view more of the earth from higher altitude, then watch NASA launch videos.

I hope this helps some of you to have a better perspective of video images from space you have viewed and well view.

Ok @bigwave @MyLadiesDaddy

Arrogant, Ignorant sound similar, but they have different meanings I will let you decide in what order to apply them for yourself.

Ignorant:

lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.

lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.

uninformed; unaware. 

due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.

Arrogant:

making claims or pretensions to superior importance or rights; overbearingly assuming; insolently proud: an arrogant public official.

characterized by or proceeding from arrogance, or a sense of superiority, self-importance, or entitlement: arrogant claims

Edited by Fly

On 11/13/2022 at 11:51 PM, Fly said:

Recognition to: Kip Daugirdas for his accomplishment into the advancement of amateur rocket launch’ along with providing very impressive amateur photography. :tiphat: 

You would imagine that with such spectacular amateur photography from earths surface up to an altitude of 55.4mi, just a fraction above the third layer of earths atmosphere (mesosphere) the military officially calls— outer space… the Flat Earthers would absolutely appreciate the chance to describe exactly what we are viewing.

Perhaps it is difficult to comprehend and describe what exactly we are viewing, may be why the Flat Earthers avoided the opportunity.

OK then, I will be happy to explain exactly what we are viewing…No…there’s too much, I will sum up!

First thing; must “watch” the video! After launch, try watching @ 0.25 Playback speed.

(7:00 min) spin nulls out; we are at 200,000ft as stage 2 rolls and wobbles around (0.25 pbs) we are viewing a panoramic of all the viewable earth from this altitude. (totally awesome!)

(8:00 min) 250,000ft we are viewing straight down at the launch site.

Chute deployment overheats go pro video we are at 293,488ft

(8:40) Photos continue to operate.

We are now 55.4mi above launch site- Black rock Desert Nv.

(8:47) view north/west- Mt Shasta

(8:53) view north/west- Pacific Ocean 

You can view the California coast line, the white areas that look like snow or maybe cloud is actually smog a.k.a. marine layer. We can perceive an idea of how far into the pacific we’re viewing, if you want a real eye-opener, check out Google Earth for distance to Japan. Because there is no viewing of Japan in this image..?

(9:00) view south/west- Lake Tahoe we can view California coast, the coast line is obscured. What appears to look like islands is actually high land and the white is smog a.k.a. marine layer obscuring the actual coastline. @nstoolman1 can likely concur- I’m from around the same area of Cal, he was from.

At this moment, I realized the most influencing memory of my adolescence took place when I was cat sailing 35-40 mph with friends, on pyramid lake (closer lake in the image). Of course I was oblivious to it back then, but these images are bringing back a flood of my life memories. The 360° area in view of this camera are were the bulk of my life memories were made… so I know where we are and I know what we are viewing, I’ve been all over this area of the states for decades, and I can now also say generations.

We continue…

(9:06) view south/east over Lovelock Nv. to St. George Utah, Page Arizona and the four corners. 

Unfortunately, you can’t view any further than about Interstate15 Eureka mountain and St. George Utah. Why? Because that’s it, about all the farther we can view from the altitude of 55.4mi.

Yep..! keep your eye on that beach ball because that is how massive this beach ball is, in perspective from this altitude. We can view from across Nevada to about St. George Utah from Black rock Desert Nv. and in the opposite direction across California about the same distance out into the Pacific. About the width of two big states can be viewed from 293.488ft. Absolutely beautiful imagery.

If you want to view more of the earth from higher altitude, then watch NASA launch videos.

I hope this helps some of you to have a better perspective of video images from space you have viewed and well view.

Update

56mi Amateur rocket launch. 

New information; @nstoolman1 and @Fly Idaho homes location found from 55.4mi High camera, launched over Black rock Desert Nv.

Video Image @ (7:18mi) rotated 180°

1B3B9FF9-290A-4D5C-B121-B92B4F68A011.thumb.jpeg.185023f1f41ee7063dbb66f028b2d230.jpeg

Why can we not view further north to Vancouver or to the south Baja they should be landmarks easy to spot?

Google Earth image: center of circle Black rock Desert Nv.

Blue circle is a generous area of view from an altitude of 293,488ft.

127D7140-90D4-4517-9349-38C2752B3C92.thumb.jpeg.e198f1a73c372636e7a5a50eec304de7.jpeg

If you would like to view a larger area of earth from a higher altitude of 250mi. Go to ISS live link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86YLFOog4GM

ISS live; slide video bar back to a recorded time you would like to view, map in lower right hand corner shows location.

: ) 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

So where are all the stars 🌟

Artemis-1 NASA’s most powerful rocket ever, 8.8 million pounds of thrust it must have hit the iron dome so hard it broke and all the pieces with the pinholes, fell down behind the wall of ice.

If this is incorrect, you tell us..?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Fly said:

Artemis-1 NASA’s most powerful rocket ever, 8.8 million pounds of thrust it must have hit the iron dome so hard it broke and all the pieces with the pinholes, fell down behind the wall of ice.

If this is incorrect, you tell us..?

The picture is as fake as everything else that comes out of the mouth of the Forked Tongue NASA.

• Upvote 1

-How come the earth does not spin in this Japanese video?

-How come we don't see the sun in front of their satellite?

-After all the shadows would clearly indicate the sun should be in front of the satellite.

-How come the earth is not tilted like nasa says we are at 23.4 degrees (66.6 degrees)?

-How come the earth is not fatter in the middle ("pear shaped") like degrass says it is?

Or how about this video?

Why is the contrast of the moon surface so different from year to year? 

nasa says the earth is spinning like a top at 1,000 mph and leaping around the sun at 66600 mph and expanding with the spiral arm of the "milkyway" galaxy at 495,000 mph and the whole universe is expanding at 2 million mph yet the earth does not move one millimeter in this video?

Still cut from the video below:

image.png.29700af159b77548a27525f5641d1fad.png

The dummies forgot to make the earth spin in the "earth rise."

It will be real interesting when nasa sends the next rocket around the moon.

They will have to scrub the above videos prior to giving us the "real pictures" from the "dark side of the moon."  LOLOLOL

BTW I was going to stop pointing this out but maybe I won't now as I am have a lot of fun in doing so.

Ha, ha, ha, too funny.....

• Pow! 1

4 hours ago, bigwave said:

-How come the earth does not spin in this Japanese video?

-How come we don't see the sun in front of their satellite?

-After all the shadows would clearly indicate the sun should be in front of the satellite.

-How come the earth is not tilted like nasa says we are at 23.4 degrees (66.6 degrees)?

-How come the earth is not fatter in the middle ("pear shaped") like degrass says it is?

Or how about this video?

Why is the contrast of the moon surface so different from year to year? 

nasa says the earth is spinning like a top at 1,000 mph and leaping around the sun at 66600 mph and expanding with the spiral arm of the "milkyway" galaxy at 495,000 mph and the whole universe is expanding at 2 million mph yet the earth does not move one millimeter in this video?

Still cut from the video below:

image.png.29700af159b77548a27525f5641d1fad.png

The dummies forgot to make the earth spin in the "earth rise."

It will be real interesting when nasa sends the next rocket around the moon.

They will have to scrub the above videos prior to giving us the "real pictures" from the "dark side of the moon."  LOLOLOL

BTW I was going to stop pointing this out but maybe I won't now as I am have a lot of fun in doing so.

Ha, ha, ha, too funny.....

I don't know what's more sad, the pathetic low grade production or the fact that humanity has been dumb down so much as to fall for it. 

• Upvote 1

Flattening "flat" Earth ERRANT "assertions" SINCE THE BEGINNING OF CREATION.......

The Spherical (geoidal) Earth rotates at a constant rate of 360 degrees PER DAY.

This rate of rotation is equal to 15 degrees per hour OR 0.25 degrees per minute OR 0.004167 degrees per second.

Hardly an observable rate of instantaneous rotation.

The dummies posting STUPID "flat" Earth "assertions" OBVIOUSLY neglect basic observations.

Take, for example, the "dome" containing the "stars" rotating "above" the "flat" Earth. If true, one would ONLY need to get near the "ice" "wall" to observe the "stars" passing by at a blinding rate.

Which, of course, DOES NOT HAPPEN.

IF it did, then the friction of the dome acting on the "surrounding" "air" would generate SO MUCH HEAT THEE "ice" "wall" WOULD MELT AND FORCE THEE OCEANS INTO THEE "flat" Earth "oblivian".

This, OF COURSE, does NOT happen EITHER.

"flat" Earth.

Yep.

STUPID.

STUPID.

STUPID.

Beyond ANY doubt WHATSOEVER.

"flat" Earth.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, bigwave said:

BUZZ ALDRIN DENIES MOON LANDING 3 TIMES IN PUBLIC

On Bitchute: 1:43 minutes:

Right out of the horses mouth:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/m1aElUovk3j9/

image.png.2420e0d00ef081d2a342ca82c72af347.png

The first one is true. There were no cameras on the moon to capture the landing. There is footage from inside the capsule showing the landing.

The 2nd and 3rd  shows a rambling 80 something man. Even #3 clip has a WTF moment.

• Pow! 1