Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Coming Financial Sentinel Event

MyLadiesDaddy

i think this has to do with a shift from the west to the east, people take manufacturing offshore due to cheap labour costs, this will not be the case anymore under a new BRICS model with a gold backed yuan. Countries will need to start manufacturing again, they have no choice because they will not be able to use cheap chinese labour slaves! costs of manufacturing will go up in china with an increase in wages. barriers to exports will be removed for all countries they will need to free trade agreements like trump did to china!!! to tax us we will tax you! same as he did to european car manufacturers! you tax our exports we will tax your imports? its called free reciprocal trade!!!! This is why TRUMP talks always about Goldl, Silver and being Energy independent!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, screwball said:

This is why TRUMP talks always about Goldl, Silver and being Energy independent!

Yeah, but we all know trump is an idiot. He wasn't even smart enough to know how powerful and effective Bidenomics was gonna be, or he could have initiated  it and probably would have won the 2020 election. Oh wait He DID WIN the 2020 election!!!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

9 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Yeah, but we all know trump is an idiot. He wasn't even smart enough to know how powerful and effective Bidenomics was gonna be, or he could have initiated  it and probably would have won the 2020 election. Oh wait He DID WIN the 2020 election!!!

suggest you watch his interview with tucker carlson.....

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kevin-oleary-warns-chaos-begin-us-economy-wake-smell-roses

We're entering the end game. It begins this month. 

chrome_screenshot_Sep 2, 2023 9_45_10 AM CDT.png

O'Leary Ventures chairman Kevin O'Leary is warning that the economic policies of the Biden administration are about to put a significant squeeze on small businesses.

"We've got the CHIPS and Science Act. Where's that money going? Behemoth giant companies in the S&P 500. The Inflation Reduction Act, another trillion not even printed yet. All going to big guys. Now, that's great. They represent 40% of the jobs in America, the S&P 500. Everybody knows the S&P 500 is the biggest index in the world. But 60% of America is small business. That's where 60% of the jobs come from. We've given nothing to them. And so they're struggling because the Fed is raising rates up to 5.5% in a matter of months." 

Although the U.S. economy has seen some respite from record inflation, O'Leary has been warning in recent weeks that there is a "crisis emerging" for U.S. small businesses. O'Leary recently traveled to Capitol Hill to talk to "everybody" he could, cautioning about a liquidity crisis.

"We have a crisis emerging. … I'm talking about companies with five to 500 employees, which represent over 60% of our economy," O'Leary said. 

"If you're in the S&P 500, you have no trouble financing your business. You can't say that about small business anymore. The cost of capital has gone through the roof."

He said small business owners will be "cut off at the regional bank level."

"They're not lending. The loan books closed down. The rates that he pays for money have gone from 4-5% to 11-17%, and we're not talking about them. But you're going to hear a lot of people crying about this in the next few months."

O'Leary warned that currently there are approximately 4,100 regional banks and this will go down to 2,000 in the next three years, leaving people worried about putting their money in banks

"During that period, people are very nervous about putting their money in the bank. Because if another one fails, and you have your cash in there right now, you're only guaranteed for 250,000."

O'Leary suggested extending the employee retention credit for small businesses.

That's the deal where companies that invested in their employees during the pandemic are getting to take back a grant for that," he said, emphasizing the need to "wake up" and better support small businesses that provide "60% of jobs in America."

"Shark Tank" star Kevin O'Leary testifies

O'Leary Ventures chairman Kevin O'Leary issues a warning about a 'big problem' in the U.S. economy. (Ting Shen/Bloomberg via Getty Images)

"Meanwhile, we're going to write $2 trillion to the big guys. That in itself is inflation. But it seems unfair to me to support a behemoth company that has a lot of its employees outside of America and not my company's small business."

In the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Small Business Optimism Index, released Tuesday, small business confidence rose by 1.6 points to 91 points, Reuters reported. The June report shows confidence is at a seven-month-high.

While the data suggests small businesses are optimistic, O'Leary pushed back on the notion that all is well.

"I'm in the real world talking to CEOs of small companies that are family-owned in America, in almost every state, every day. They're not happy either. So I'm not listening to that data. I'm dealing with reality," he said.

A few words about the above article. 

The financial debt in 2008 was just 10.3 trillion dollars

Then the housing market collapsed. Taking two of the largest and oldest banks with it. In reality that's when our financial system collapsed. The only thing making it appear that everything was fine was the unfettered and gratuitous printing of currency. 

Passing out trillions of dollars to corporate America and to average American. Most people were smart enough to put what was given into their savings account. This caused a massive jump in the savings account statistics. However, now that savings has evaporated to its lowest levels. Because of inflation and high interest rates the average American has had to use that currency just to support their lifestyle. 

Then people turned to their credit cards. This has caused the highest debt of credit card use in history. 

Fast forward to today and most people have maxed out their credit card limits. Where do they go from here? 

I am one of those small businesses mentioned above. I own a liquor store. And in just the last 3 months I've watched the amount of credit card usage go from being around 15 to 20 percent of our sales to 33 percent as of yesterday. 

More people are using cash than ever before.  And if I'm reading the body language correctly, people are much more stressed than ever. 

I'm not to worried about my business because I don't have any debt. We paid cash for it. And I don't keep the bulk our wealth in any bank. I am my own Central Bank. Keeping just what I need in my business account to order more product. The rest in precious metals. 

But I'm not one to be self absorbed. It breaks my heart when I think about what is happening today. People are going to be in HUGE trouble if they haven't prepared. Some will die. Whether by starvation or in the civil war riots to come. 

That is why I started this thread. To give enough information to a few people in hopes they would prepare. 

I believe that because of this article in Maine Stream Media, and others like it, people are going to wake up to reality. 

This will cause panic in the banking sector which will in turn cause a HUMONGOUS crash in the markets. 

So why did the media not report any of this until now? Because they wanted to keep everyone in the dark thus preventing the fear of this crash. 

So why are they now telling us about this crash? So they can say they told us. But they've known about this since 2008. 

This week could well be your last chance at buying precious metals at today's incredibly low prices. 

This event will take gold and silver to ridiculous highs. 

Gold will go into the tens of thousands while silver will jump into the $500 to $1000 dollar range. 

ANYONE HAVING PRECIOUS METALS WILL SURVIVE THIS EVENT. And will prosper. 

Those who haven't prepared are in a world of hurt. 

Just know this,  the theater is on fire and in the coming days EVERYONE is going to start running for the precious metals door. But for most it will be too late. 

On 9/3/2023 at 1:46 AM, MyLadiesDaddy said:

A few words about the above article. 

The financial debt in 2008 was just 10.3 trillion dollars

Then the housing market collapsed. Taking two of the largest and oldest banks with it. In reality that's when our financial system collapsed. The only thing making it appear that everything was fine was the unfettered and gratuitous printing of currency. 

Passing out trillions of dollars to corporate America and to average American. Most people were smart enough to put what was given into their savings account. This caused a massive jump in the savings account statistics. However, now that savings has evaporated to its lowest levels. Because of inflation and high interest rates the average American has had to use that currency just to support system" rel="">support their lifestyle. 

Then people turned to their credit cards. This has caused the highest debt of credit card use in history. 

Fast forward to today and most people have maxed out their credit card limits. Where do they go from here? 

I am one of those small businesses mentioned above. I own a liquor store. And in just the last 3 months I've watched the amount of credit card usage go from being around 15 to 20 percent of our sales to 33 percent as of yesterday. 

More people are using cash than ever before.  And if I'm reading the body language correctly, people are much more stressed than ever. 

I'm not to worried about my business because I don't have any debt. We paid cash for it. And I don't keep the bulk our wealth in any bank. I am my own Central Bank. Keeping just what I need in my business account to order more product. The rest in precious metals. 

But I'm not one to be self absorbed. It breaks my heart when I think about what is happening today. People are going to be in HUGE trouble if they haven't prepared. Some will die. Whether by starvation or in the civil war riots to come. 

That is why I started this thread. To give enough information to a few people in hopes they would prepare. 

I believe that because of this article in Maine Stream Media, and others like it, people are going to wake up to reality. 

This will cause panic in the banking sector which will in turn cause a HUMONGOUS crash in the markets. 

So why did the media not report any of this until now? Because they wanted to keep everyone in the dark thus preventing the fear of this crash. 

So why are they now telling us about this crash? So they can say they told us. But they've known about this since 2008. 

This week could well be your last chance at buying precious metals at today's incredibly low prices. 

This event will take gold and silver to ridiculous highs. 

Gold will go into the tens of thousands while silver will jump into the $500 to $1000 dollar range. 

ANYONE HAVING PRECIOUS METALS WILL SURVIVE THIS EVENT. And will prosper. 

Those who haven't prepared are in a world of hurt. 

Just know this,  the theater is on fire and in the coming days EVERYONE is going to start running for the precious metals door. But for most it will be too late. 

The crash will happen between now and November…it starts in august and always tips around October or November reset will occur same time 

4 hours ago, screwball said:

The crash will happen between now and November…it starts in august and always tips around October or November reset will occur same time 

The crash happened in 2008. We will see the ramifications of it by the end of this year. But you're right, by October their will be NO QUESTION. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

This is EXTREMELY worse than I thought. Our economy is on the brink of the biggest collapse in fiscal history and whoever is running the government is purposely trying to start WW3 so they can blame the collapse on the nuclear war. 

We are in so much trouble. 

Dear God, somebody do something. .

https://www.foxnews.com/us/us-launches-unarmed-icbm-test-nuclear-capabilities-tensions-with-north-korea

chrome_screenshot_Sep 6, 2023 10_14_43 AM CDT.png

• Upvote 1

What most people fail to understand is that the crash has already happened. But the lagging indicators have helped keep the Sheeple in the blind. Knowing full well that the truth is about be exposed the puppet masters in the media are beginning to let the cat 🙀 out of the bag. 

Any day now the Sheeple will be caught with their britches down. This will be the worst financial disaster in history.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-lot-trouble-economic-trends-turn-frightening-warns-charles-payne

chrome_screenshot_Sep 9, 2023 9_33_06 AM CDT.png

FOX Business Network host Charles Payne sounded the alarm that the economic indicators in the United States are becoming "frightening." Payne said on "Hannity" that he fears $4-per-gallon gasoline could look cheap in the next few months, and "Americans just aren't prepared" for what is coming. 

CHARLES PAYNE: He's [Biden] in a lot of trouble, but it's going to get a lot worse. The trends on the economic data are frightening… frightening. We see the smallest banks right now, their delinquency rates are 7.5%, it's off the rails, but the large banks are turning up. Credit card interest rates just cracked 22% as defaults are going through the roof. All the economic indicators point to extreme pain, and it's going to be exponential. … It's gradual, and then it's going to feel like a rocket ship and Americans just aren't prepared for it. You know, all of the free, steady money is gone. We're still dealing with inflation. People are trying to batten down the hatches. Our gasoline inventories are at a five-year low. Obviously, the Strategic Petroleum Reserve is at its lowest levels since 1983. Four dollars may look cheap three months from now, and $4 may look cheap for what looked like the good old days three or four months from now. The trajectory, right no that we're on, all the indicators point to what we're feeling right now is just the very tip of the iceberg. It's going to get a whole lot worse. 

The U.S. economy has a better chance than not of tumbling into a recession within the next year as inflation remains uncomfortably high, according to Deutsche Bank strategists. 

In an analyst note Wednesday, the strategists warned a recession remains the more likely outcome than a "soft landing" as a result of the Federal Reserve's aggressive interest rate hike campaign.

"Given that inflation peaked significantly above target, the Fed should err on the side of tightening too much, rather than too little," they wrote. "A U.S. recession remains more likely than not."