Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Coming Financial Sentinel Event

MyLadiesDaddy

"You'll go to bed on a Friday and when you wake up on Monday the world will be a TOTALLY different place."

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED 

"THE FED WILL JUST CONTINUE TO PRINT MONEY"

AMAZING, 1.5 trillion- hundreds of billions to Ukraine and Europe but not a single mention of one dime for Americans to help offset food and gas prices. 

TELL ME AGAIN HOW YOU THINK THE REPUKES ARE ANY DIFFERENT THAN THE SATANIC DEMOCRAT PARTY. 

We're being played people. 

Top lawmakers reach deal on Ukraine aid, $1.5T spending

The whopping $1.5 trillion bill includes $13.6 billion to Ukraine

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top-lawmakers-deal-ukraine-spending

Congressional leaders reached a bipartisan deal early Wednesday providing $13.6 billion to help Ukraine and European allies plus billions more to battle the pandemic as part of an overdue $1.5 trillion measure financing federal agencies for the rest of this year.

Though a tiny portion of the massive bill, the money responding to the Russian blitzkrieg that’s devastated parts of Ukraine and prompted Europe’s worst refugee crisis since World War II ensured robust bipartisan support for the legislation. President Joe Biden had requested $10 billion for military, humanitarian and economic aid last week, and Democratic and Republican backing was so staunch that the figure grew to $12 billion Monday and $13.6 billion just a day later.

"We’re going to support them against tyranny, oppression, violent acts of subjugation," Biden said at the White House.

Party leaders hoped to whip the 2,741-page measure through the House on Wednesday and the Senate by week’s end, though that chamber’s exact timing was unclear. Lawmakers were spurred by the urgency of helping Ukraine before Russia’s military might makes it too late.

Senate Foreign Relations Chairman Robert Menendez, D-N.J., arrives to meet with fellow Democrats, at the Capitol in Washington, Tuesday, March 8, 2022.

Senate Foreign Relations Chairman Robert Menendez, D-N.J., arrives to meet with fellow Democrats, at the Capitol in Washington, Tuesday, March 8, 2022. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)

They also faced a Friday deadline to approve the government-wide spending measure or face a weekend election-year federal shutdown. As a backstop against delays, the House planned to pass a bill Wednesday keeping agencies afloat through March 15, said a House Democratic aide who wasn’t authorized to publicly describe the plans and spoke on condition of anonymity.

"War in Europe has focused the energies of Congress to getting something done and getting it done fast," said Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.

The bipartisan rallying behind the Ukraine aid package was just one manifestation of Congress’ eagerness to help the beleaguered country, though not all of it has been harmonious.

Republicans accused Biden of moving too slowly to help Ukraine and NATO nations assisting it, and to impose sanctions against Russia and its president, Vladimir Putin. They’ve also used the crisis to amplify their yearslong drive to ease drilling restrictions on federal lands and to oppose Democrats’ attempts to curb carbon-heavy fuels that worsen climate change.

A bipartisan push to ban Russian oil imports had grown perhaps unstoppable before Biden announced Tuesday that he would do that on his own. Democrats said time was needed to bring along European allies that rely heavily on Russian energy sources. They also noted that plenty of drilling is available on nonfederal lands.

Before the $1.5 trillion measure was released, some details had already emerged of a bill bearing victories for both parties.

Democrats won $15.6 billion for a fresh round of spending for vaccines, testing and treatments for COVID-19, including $5 billion for fighting the pandemic around the world. That was below Biden’s $22.5 billion request.

Republicans said they’d forced Democrats to pay for the entire amount by pulling back unspent money from past legislation. The money would come from previously approved spending for combating COVID-19 and for helping states cope with pandemic costs, said one person who spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren’t authorized to discuss the legislation publicly.

Schumer said there would be money for Biden’s "Cancer Moonshot" to find a cure for the disease and for increasing Pell grants for lower-income college students. Still unresolved was whether to include programs protecting women against domestic violence and strengthening the country’s cybersecurity, Schumer said.

The overall measure was on track to increase overall defense and domestic spending over last year’s levels, though exact figures were not yet available. No. 2 Senate GOP leader John Thune of South Dakota said Republicans were happy with the boost for the military.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said the measure would provide loan guarantees to Poland to help it replace aircraft it is sending Ukraine. "It’s been like pulling teeth" to get Democrats to agree to some of the defense spending, he said. But he added, "It’s an important step. It needs to be passed. It needs to be passed quickly."

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., looks over his notes before taking questions from reporters and speaking about the Russian invasion of Ukraine, at the Capitol in Washington, Tuesday, March 8, 2022.

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., looks over his notes before taking questions from reporters and speaking about the Russian invasion of Ukraine, at the Capitol in Washington, Tuesday, March 8, 2022. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)

Sen. Ben Cardin, D-Md., a sponsor of a bipartisan effort to win billions to help the pandemic-battered restaurant industry, said that initiative had not survived due to GOP opposition.

House leaders were hoping that chamber could approve the legislation on Wednesday, sending it to the Senate. Debate there could last days.

Since the government’s fiscal year began last Oct. 1, agencies have been running on spending levels approved during Donald Trump’s final weeks in the White House. Congress has approved three short-term bills since then keeping agency doors open.

Last week, eight conservative Republican senators wrote Schumer saying lawmakers "should not vote on it" until they’ve had time to read the bill and for a full study of its costs by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office.

"There are some senators who won’t agree on anything, anytime, anywhere," said No. 2 House Democratic leader Steny Hoyer, D-Md., "which is frustrating."

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Cutting off Russian Silver and Gold. 9% of LBMA market. Say Hello to $50 an ounce Silver. :bravo:

Hey LGD

So do you have a sell point in mind?

I have quite a bit of gold and silver and have always asked myself this but truthfully have never came up with a number.

Nothing like the shiney shiney.  Bought most of my silver at or around $15.00 And i have been buying gold for well over 20 years. i think some of it i paid less than $400 and ounce for. Cant say what i paid for my gold that i pulled out of the ground myself. most of that cost is my claim maintenance fees, equipment and gas. I dont know if i could ever bring myself to sell it HAHA  lots of blood and sweat getting it out of the ground!!

Thanks for the video.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, SocalDinar said:

Hey LGD

So do you have a sell point in mind?

I have quite a bit of gold and silver and have always asked myself this but truthfully have never came up with a number.

Nothing like the shiney shiney.  Bought most of my silver at or around $15.00 And i have been buying gold for well over 20 years. i think some of it i paid less than $400 and ounce for. Cant say what i paid for my gold that i pulled out of the ground myself. most of that cost is my claim maintenance fees, equipment and gas. I dont know if i could ever bring myself to sell it HAHA  lots of blood and sweat getting it out of the ground!!

Thanks for the video.

I have WAY more Silver than Gold but that's only because of the amount of savings I had to invest. And Gold is clearly a store of wealth. Whereas Silver is a tool for bartering. 

What price would I be willing to sell some Silver? Not sure, but if I were in a pinch I would hope to at least be around the $3 to $5 hundred dollar an ounce. 

Sounds absurd to be sure but I seriously believe that the stock market is ready to go bust. And when you consider the amount of unsecured Derivatives that will become worthless overnight the idea of $10 to $20 thousand dollar Gold and $3 to $5 hundred dollar Silver becomes a real possibility. 

So why do I say I'm buying Silver for bartering? Simple, because when we see $500 dollar Silver a loaf of bread will most likely be $400 dollars. 

I have tried very hard to paint the picture of what is about to happen in The American and world economy. And I don't believe it's by accident. These events are well planned out and have been in motion for over 100 years.  Just read the World Economic Forum website and you will see. 

In short, unless you are in serious need of currency I would NOT sell either Silver or Gold at this time. 

Also, I definitely believe we are going to see triple digit Silver by August this year. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

And their "recession odds" are just what they're willing to admit. Let us not forget, these Banksters are pure evil and NEVER tell us the truth. More likely the DEPRESSION odds are at 35%

Goldman cuts U.S. GDP forecast as it says recession odds are as high as 35%

By 
  • Thanks 2

The IMF gave the China a break with their currency 45 years ago.  They were allowed to keep their currency debased while they were developing their economy. A designated developing currency status has been given to many countries.  It gives them a huge advantage over developed nations.  Manufacturing takes advantage of this by moving their operations to those countries.  We get our goods produced at a lower cost which puts more money into consumers pockets.  It’s not a bad idea as long as everyone plays by the rules.  

At some point a developing nation needs to increase their currency to a level that is correct to their development.  Look at South Korea and Viet Nam.  They too have currencies that need to be higher in value.   To say we are in a currency war is correct but what we really have is countries who are taking advantage of developed nations generosity. China has taken this to an entirely new level.  They have crossed the line and have become currency manipulators. Several Presidents have tried to get them to raise their currency but China doesn’t play by the rules.  They have lied, bribed, stole and worked the IMF to their advantage.  China has one rule, win, and  crush your competition.  Major wars have been fought over a lot less.  

We will soon have 2 economic Financial Systems, the BRICS NATIONS Financial System, CIPS ((China International Payment System, Brazil, China, Russia, India, South Africa, Iran and other rouge nations. The other is the QFS Financial System  (Quantum Financial System) which will be used by the US, EU, Canada, Australia, Japan, and many others that were using the Swift system.   Both of these Systems will be much better than the antiquated Swift System.  Both Financial Systems will be backed by Gold, Silver, Palladium, Oil and other resources.  

I truly believe Putin thought he could take over Ukraine right before the new Systems go into effect.  You all have heard about the Sanctions the West has placed on Putin.  While it’s hurt Russia initially they will merely use the CIPS Financial System to mitigate their loses.  The question is what will China do.  They still need the the West and don’t want to complicate a delicate relationship.  Putin miscalculated everything in this invasion of Ukraine.  The sad thing is he has a commodity that the World still needs, oil.  I don’t know about you but having two major Financial Systems of nations that don’t like each other seems like a disaster in the future. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

image.thumb.png.d5f51dbe000200d21caf77a7c79e3fe0.png

JP Morgan had their Satanic slimy little hands in this. Apparently they were about to be margin called to the tune of Billions. 

I was beginning to wonder how this kind of blatant manipulation would be any different with Silver and Gold but then I saw what was happening with the spreads and realized that it really isn't going to matter one dam bit what the COMEX says very soon. 

Some dealers are already showing the COMEX spot rate for May and eventually will simply ignore the spot rate altogether as everyone runs for the door. 

• Pow! 1

((A double post because it fits in both conversations))

Up until now the debate as to what could happen with the value of Silver and Gold has been an opinion. 

However, with the Saudis considering selling their oil 🛢 for the Chinese yuan, the end of American Superpower status has come. And just last weekend the Saudis wouldn't even take a Biden phone call. 

Taking down a world reserve Superpower NEVER happens in a peaceful way. 

We're going to need a lot more than just Silver and Gold to survive what is coming.