Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ANTIFA BREAKS INTO THE CAPITOL

40 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Buffalo Man’s objective : to make Trump supporters look as bad as Antifa and BLM ... I guess he can check that box ☑️
but truly what I did see out of all this is   how much Congress really do not care about American citizens , All summer long it was okay for Antifa and BLM to burn cities , destroy peoples businesses and lives and No do not get National guard , we told on CNN by Chris Cuomo , tell me where protesters need to be polite , AOC said that anger for injustice is okay 

not one Democratic congress person stood up and said this was wrong ! Joe Biden said Antifa is just an Idea , now yesterday turned into a reality for him ?? 
Nancy Pelosi calling for the National Guard yesterday , because she felt she needed them for safety just showed me all she cares about is herself !!! 

• Pow! 13

3 minutes ago, Shelley said:

Buffalo Man’s objective : to make Trump supporters look as bad as Antifa and BLM ... I guess he can check that box ☑️
but truly what I did see out of all this is   how much Congress really do not care about American citizens , All summer long it was okay for Antifa and BLM to burn cities , destroy peoples businesses and lives and No do not get National guard , we told on CNN by Chris Cuomo , tell me where protesters need to be polite , AOC said that anger for injustice is okay 

not one Democratic congress person stood up and said this was wrong ! Joe Biden said Antifa is just an Idea , now yesterday turned into a reality for him ?? 
Nancy Pelosi calling for the National Guard yesterday , because she felt she needed them for safety just showed me all she cares about is herself !!! 

There's plenty of blame to go around.  And if I'm not mistaken, they gassed and beat peaceful protestors so Donald could get a bible toting photo op in front of a church.  Yesterday should be the moment, in fact beyond the moment, we as Americans with differing political viewpoints learn to coexist.  This stuff has to stop....these extremist groups, ALL of them, far Left and far Right, need to be reigned in, now.

GO RV, then BV  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

12 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

There's plenty of blame to go around.  And if I'm not mistaken, they gassed and beat peaceful protestors so Donald could get a bible toting photo op in front of a church.  Yesterday should be the moment, in fact beyond the moment, we as Americans with differing political viewpoints learn to coexist.  This stuff has to stop....these extremist groups, ALL of them, far Left and far Right, need to be reigned in, now.

GO RV, then BV  

Look for that developing 3rd party of non partisan.... people and country first individuals.... within the next 6 months...    CL

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

13 hours ago, Sage449 said:

FinsFan222, about time that you get a taste of your own medicine. We've put up prior to the election all the crap that the biden rioters threw out. Guess we were supposed to once again hold our nose and swallow hard. 

Frankly you should be ashamed for standing up for a pervert. Talk about being dumb, you take the cake.

Is your profile pick an ass? How appropriate 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 13

HuffPost

West Virginia Delegate Derrick Evans Films Self Breaking Into Capitol With Rioters

Sara Boboltz
Sara Boboltz
·Reporter, HuffPost
Wed, January 6, 2021, 6:55 PM EST

Derrick Evans, a newly elected Republican member of the West Virginia House of Delegates, numbered among the right-wing rioters who violently broke into the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday afternoon, shown in a video he posted to social media.

In the now-deleted video, Evans can be heard encouraging the crush of people around him to push into the building, which had been placed on lockdown after supporters of President Donald Trump began to clash with police outside.

At one point, Evans leads the crowd in a chant of “Trump!”

Once the rioters breach the Capitol, Evans yells, “They’re in! They’re in! They’re in!”

He then encourages the group to move into the building and can be heard screaming: “We’re in! We’re in! We’re in! We’re in! Derrick Evans is in the Capitol!”

“Keep it moving, baby!” he yells in the video he posted.

Evans turns the camera around at certain points, making himself clearly visible amid the sea of rioters in red “Make America great again” hats, carrying “Trump is my president” flags and wearing conspiracy theory garb.

“Who thought this was gonna happen today?” he says.

In a statement subsequently posted to Facebook, Evans refused to apologize for obviously participating in the break-in. Instead, he claimed, bizarrely, that he was a member of the media.

Trump encouraged his supporters to march on the Capitol earlier in the day during a rally to protest Democrat Joe Biden’s election win that was held just as Congress and Vice President Mike Pence began formally certifying the Electoral College count. Though some Republicans condemned the violent insurrection, Trump has resisted denouncing his supporters, telling them in one video posted to Twitter, “We love you. You’re very special.”

At another point in his footage, Evans can be heard laughing as a lone police officer inside the Capitol tries frantically to disperse the rioters. Reports, photos and videos from the scene do not indicate that police made a forceful initial attempt to prevent the pro-Trump crowd from marching forward until it was too late.

One woman died of a gunshot wound sustained inside the Capitol, although it is not yet clear how she was shot.

Evans has not taken down video of himself among the Trump supporters on the National Mall before the insurrection.

“All you liberals, lay down. We don’t care what you liberals think,” Evans says in a live-stream that remains posted to his personal Facebook page. “Patriots are rising up in this country ― better get used to it.”

The first-time lawmaker was sworn into office ― a process that includes swearing to uphold the U.S. Constitution ― last month. He was previously known as a local anti-abortion protester whose repeated harassment led one woman to file a restraining order.

West Virginia House Speaker Roger Hanshaw (R) condemned the riot in a statement but said he had not yet spoken to Evans about it.

“He will need to answer to his constituents and colleagues regarding his involvement in what has occurred today,” Hanshaw said. “While free speech and peaceful protests are a core value of American society, storming government buildings and participating in a violent intentional disruption of one of our nation’s most fundamental political institutions is a crime that should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.”

The last time the U.S. Capitol was stormed was during the War of 1812, when British soldiers attacked the building in late August of 1814.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/derrick-evans-capitol-riots-video-235525541.html

GO RV, then BV

The Telegraph

Protester pictured with his feet up on Nancy Pelosi's desk is Trump supporter from Arkansas

Colin Freeman
Thu, January 7, 2021, 7:37 AM EST

Richard Barnett sits on the desk of US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi - Shutterstock
Richard Barnett sits on the desk of US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi - Shutterstock

A Capitol protester pictured with his feet up in the offices of US House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi has been identified as Richard Barnett, a self-described 'white nationalist' Trump supporter from Arkansas.

Mr Barnett, 60, who was one of several protesters who stormed into Ms Pelosi's office, wrote her a "nasty note" and took a letter from her office addressed to a Republican Congressman.

After then fleeing outside, he waved the letter around and gave a foul-mouthed interview to a waiting reporters, where he complained of having been squirted with mace spray by police trying to protect the building.

He mockingly denied stealing the envelope, saying he had left some loose change on Ms Pelosi's desk by way of payment.

“I didn’t steal it. I bled on it because they were macing me and I couldn’t f—ing see,” Mr Barnett said, according to video posted on Twitter by a New York Times reporter.

“So I figure ‘well, I’m in her office, I got blood in her office, I’ll put a quarter on her desk even though she ain’t f—ing worth it."  

He added: "When the police came in with pepper spray, “I said, ‘I paid for this, it’s mine,’ and I left."

Richard Barnett with the letter he took from Nancy Pelosi's office - Shutterstock
Richard Barnett with the letter he took from Nancy Pelosi's office - Shutterstock

Mr Barnett, who goes by the nickname of "Bigo", was accompanied into Ms Pelosi's office by several other Trump supporters, all of them wearing  “Make America Great Again” hats.

The letter he took from Ms Pelosi's office was addressed to Billy Long, a Republican Congressman in Missouri.  The note Mr Barnett left was said to have read: "Nancy, Bigo was here, you b****."

According to reports, Mr Barnett had previously been interviewed by media at a pro-Trump rally in November where he backed President Donald Trump's claims of voter fraud. 

He claimed that he had tried to knock on Ms Pelosi's door first, and had simply been swept into her office by the crowds pushing behind him, but appeared to acknowledge that many people would not believe him.

“I’ll probably be telling them this is what happened all the way to the D.C. jail,” he said.

In a Facebook post he maintained under a pseudonym Mr Barnett earlier wrote “I am white. There is no denying that. I put my nation first. So that makes me a white nationalist.”

In another post from December, the Washington Post reported, Mr Barnett wrote that he “came into this world kicking and screaming, covered in someone's else's blood,” before adding “I'm not afraid to go out the same way”. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/protester-pictured-feet-nancy-pelosis-123737447.html

GO RV, then BV

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV  

I believe you missed the point I was making , I wasn’t putting blame of the acts on anyone. My point was our Government doesn’t give a **** about the citizens , unless they themselves are in the spot where chaos is Happening , then we hear send in the National Guard ,  The National Guard was offered up plenty of times these past months .... Government said No 

that was the point I was making . 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Shelley said:

I believe you missed the point I was making , I wasn’t putting blame of the acts on anyone. My point was our Government doesn’t give a **** about the citizens , unless they themselves are in the spot where chaos is Happening , then we hear send in the National Guard ,  The National Guard was offered up plenty of times these past months .... Government said No 

that was the point I was making . 

Could have something to do with protests turned violent against state and local assets as opposed to protests turned violent against federal assets.....I believe states police themselves and must ask the POTUS for assistance.

GO RV, then BV

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:
The Telegraph

Protester pictured with his feet up on Nancy Pelosi's desk is Trump supporter from Arkansas

Colin Freeman
Thu, January 7, 2021, 7:37 AM EST

A Capitol protester pictured with his feet up in the offices of US House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi has been identified as Richard Barnett, a self-described 'white nationalist' Trump supporter from Arkansas.

Mr Barnett, 60, who was one of several protesters who stormed into Ms Pelosi's office, wrote her a "nasty note" and took a letter from her office addressed to a Republican Congressman.

After then fleeing outside, he waved the letter around and gave a foul-mouthed interview to a waiting reporters, where he complained of having been squirted with mace spray by police trying to protect the building.

He mockingly denied stealing the envelope, saying he had left some loose change on Ms Pelosi's desk by way of payment.

“I didn’t steal it. I bled on it because they were macing me and I couldn’t f—ing see,” Mr Barnett said, according to video posted on Twitter by a New York Times reporter.

“So I figure ‘well, I’m in her office, I got blood in her office, I’ll put a quarter on her desk even though she ain’t f—ing worth it."  

He added: "When the police came in with pepper spray, “I said, ‘I paid for this, it’s mine,’ and I left."

Mr Barnett, who goes by the nickname of "Bigo", was accompanied into Ms Pelosi's office by several other Trump supporters, all of them wearing  “Make America Great Again” hats.

The letter he took from Ms Pelosi's office was addressed to Billy Long, a Republican Congressman in Missouri.  The note Mr Barnett left was said to have read: "Nancy, Bigo was here, you b****."

According to reports, Mr Barnett had previously been interviewed by media at a pro-Trump rally in November where he backed President Donald Trump's claims of voter fraud. 

He claimed that he had tried to knock on Ms Pelosi's door first, and had simply been swept into her office by the crowds pushing behind him, but appeared to acknowledge that many people would not believe him.

“I’ll probably be telling them this is what happened all the way to the D.C. jail,” he said.

In a Facebook post he maintained under a pseudonym Mr Barnett earlier wrote “I am white. There is no denying that. I put my nation first. So that makes me a white nationalist.”

In another post from December, the Washington Post reported, Mr Barnett wrote that he “came into this world kicking and screaming, covered in someone's else's blood,” before adding “I'm not afraid to go out the same way”. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/protester-pictured-feet-nancy-pelosis-123737447.html

GO RV, then BV

Can’t wait to see how much jail time this moron gets!

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Could have something to do with protests turned violent against state and local assets as opposed to protests turned violent against federal assets.....I believe states police themselves and must ask the POTUS for assistance.

GO RV, then BV

I believe it was the states Mayors and Governors refusing the help of the National Guard that was offered many times... and yes like you say they must ask for the assistance and yes refused to . 
so that unity you want to happen , you know all that come together moment you’re looking for , won’t happen until all the Government Radicals, Rhino’s and simply just self serving ... are gone .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Shelley said:

I believe it was the states Mayors and Governors refusing the help of the National Guard that was offered many times... and yes like you say they must ask for the assistance and yes refused to . 
so that unity you want to happen , you know all that come together moment you’re looking for , won’t happen until all the Government Radicals, Rhino’s and simply just self serving ... are gone .

;)

GO RV, then BV

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

The playbook never changes.....true Trump supporters will never believe any of their brethren are capable of atrocities toward our nation or against fellow Americans, certainly they would never desecrate OUR capital building.  Are we truly to believe the pep rally Donald was holding down the street was attended by anti-fascists only?  Every person that spoke at that rally did everything within their power to incite the violence.  A complete embarrassment to our country....and people are dead because of it.  Stupid.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

What are you saying....the disgraceful capital riots never happened?...It's a ruse?...A false flag?...An Alex Jones survival kit flash sale in the making?

GO RV, then BV

I'm saying it was ANTIFA. Because when you piss off the Trump supporters there are going to be DEAD PEOPLE everywhere. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm saying it was ANTIFA. Because when you piss off the Trump supporters there are going to be DEAD PEOPLE everywhere. 

Did you read the articles in this very thread identifying some of the rioters, such as Jake the "buffalo head" Q guy, "Bigo" the Arkansas white nationalist, and the West Virginia state delegate?

GO RV, then BV

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Did you read the articles in this very thread identifying some of the rioters, such as Jake the "buffalo head" Q guy, "Bigo" the Arkansas white nationalist, and the West Virginia state delegate?

GO RV, then BV

I'm sorry but those morons don't represent the 99% Trump supporters who behaved. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1