Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Campaign 2020 Texas Electoral College Vote - Supreme Court Decision Discussion

I heard something about the Supreme Court.  Of course it is Third Party Hearsay but interesting none the less.  

Campaign 2020  Texas Electoral College Vote

Go to 01:32:36 of the above video what the recorded video | see below the transcript.

MR. CHAIRMAN, MATT PATRICK, CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT 32. I SPEAK AGAINST THE AMENDMENT.

I WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE THE WORDS IN THERE. I WISH I COULD GIVE YOU A SPECIFIC CITATION FOR THIS, BUT I DIDN'T MAKE NOTE OF IT BECAUSE IT IS SOMETHING I READ THIS MORNING AND DIDN'T KNOW WE WOULD BE PRESENTING THIS AMENDMENT YET. THERE'S A REPORT AVAILABLE ONLINE THAT WAS WRITTEN BY SOMEONE WHO IS A CURRENT STAFFER FOR ONE OF THE SUPREME COURT JUSTICES. I WILL DESCRIBE THE REPORT THAT I READ AND YOU CAN MAKE OF IT WHAT YOU WILL.

HE SAID THAT THE JUSTICES, AS THEY ALWAYS DO, WENT INTO A CLOSED ROOM TO DISCUSS CASES THEY ARE TAKING OR DEBATE. THERE IS NO PHONES, NO COMPUTERS, NO NOTHING. NO ONE ELSE IS IN THE ROOM, EXCEPT FOR THE NINE JUSTICES. IT IS TYPICALLY VERY CIVIL. THEY TYPICALLY DON'T HEAR ANY SOUND, THEY JUST DEBATE WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

WHEN THE TEXAS CASE WAS BROUGHT UP, HE SAID HE HEARD SCREAMING THROUGH THE WALLS AS JUSTICE ROBERTS AND THE OTHER JUSTICES WERE INSISTING THAT THIS CASE NOT BE TAKEN UP.

THE REASON, THE WORDS HEARD THROUGH THE WALL WHEN JUSTICE THOMAS AND JUSTICE ALITO WERE CITING BUSH V. GORE FROM JOHN ROBERTS WERE "I DON'T GIVE A -- ABOUT THAT CASE. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT. AT THAT TIME, WE DIDN'T HAVE RIOTS."

SO, WHAT HE WAS SAYING WAS THAT HE WAS AFRAID OF WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THEY DID THE RIGHT THING. AND I'M SORRY, BUT THAT IS MORAL COWARDICE. AND WE IN THE SREC, I AM AN SREC MEMBER, WE PUT THOSE WORDS IN VERY SPECIFICALLY, BECAUSE THE CHARGE OF THE SUPREME COURT IS TO OPENLY BE OUR FINAL ARBITRATOR, FINAL LINE OF DEFENSE FOR RIGHT AND WRONG. AND THEY DID NOT DO THEIR DUTY. SO, I THINK WE SHOULD LEAVE THESE WORDS IN BECAUSE I WANT TO SEND THIS MESSAGE TO THEM. THANK YOU. [APPLAUSE]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

Awesome post Yota the deep state definitely runs deep guess Justice Roberts will be getting a one way ticket to GITMO ALSO what a POS!! Sure hope since they have proof of him and most likely video from Epstein’s computer that if true he gets the firing squad and will know what true justice is about when he takes his last breath!!!

• Pow! 1