Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President-Elect Joe Biden Delivers Remarks Following Electoral College Vote

14 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I haven't begun to explain to you how utterly disgusting this man is. Makes me miss Obutthead. 

I can see how Trump's base would hate a Democrat who works to heal a nation as he's focusing every resource on the Covid battle rather than his own ego.......nothing new really.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

HuffPost

Kayleigh McEnany Gets Damning Reality Check After Blasting Joe Biden's Speech

Lee Moran
·Reporter, HuffPost
Tue, December 15, 2020, 3:00 AM EST

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany sparked backlash on Twitter Monday after she assailed what she described as President-elect Joe Biden’s “DIVISIVE” speech.

Biden called out President Donald Trump’s futile efforts to overturn the 2020 election in a fiery address after the Electoral College confirmed he would become the next president.

“We all wish that our fellow Americans in these positions will always show such courage and commitment to free and fair elections, but it is my sincere hope we never again see anyone subjected to the kind of threats and abuse we saw from the selection,” said Biden. “It’s simply unconscionable.”

McEnany lashed out with this tweet:

Twitter applied a fact-checking label to the post, noting that McEnany’s “claim about election fraud is disputed.”

Other people on Twitter piled on:

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/kayleigh-mcenany-donald-trump-joe-biden-speech-080056844.html

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:
HuffPost

Kayleigh McEnany Gets Damning Reality Check After Blasting Joe Biden's Speech

Lee Moran
·Reporter, HuffPost
Tue, December 15, 2020, 3:00 AM EST

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany sparked backlash on Twitter Monday after she assailed what she described as President-elect Joe Biden’s “DIVISIVE” speech.

Biden called out President Donald Trump’s futile efforts to overturn the 2020 election in a fiery address after the Electoral College confirmed he would become the next president.

“We all wish that our fellow Americans in these positions will always show such courage and commitment to free and fair elections, but it is my sincere hope we never again see anyone subjected to the kind of threats and abuse we saw from the selection,” said Biden. “It’s simply unconscionable.”

McEnany lashed out with this tweet:

Twitter applied a fact-checking label to the post, noting that McEnany’s “claim about election fraud is disputed.”

Other people on Twitter piled on:

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/kayleigh-mcenany-donald-trump-joe-biden-speech-080056844.html

GO RV, then BV

230 comes to mind.....

CL

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Explain.

GO RV, then BV

This is about the moderation and censorship used by social media....and just in general the protections currently afforded to many forms of media.....

A great deal to it.....both party's seem to be on board with restrictions....and the general citizen base should support this too.....here is a start for you....    CL

https://www.cnet.com/news/whats-section-230-everything-you-need-to-know-about-free-speech-on-social-media/

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

7 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

This is about the moderation and censorship used by social media....and just in general the protections currently afforded to many forms of media.....

A great deal to it.....both party's seem to be on board with restrictions....and the general citizen base should support system">support this too.....here is a start for you....    CL

https://www.cnet.com/news/whats-section-230-everything-you-need-to-know-about-free-speech-on-social-media/

Oh thanks....Section 230....I hadn't made the connection, as the article posted is about the White House Press Secretary and the push back from Twitter users rather than the censorship of Kayleigh's lies from Twitter itself.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 2

39 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Oh thanks....Section 230....I hadn't made the connection, as the article posted is about the White House Press Secretary and the push back from Twitter users rather than the censorship of Kayleigh's lies from Twitter itself.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Ah yes....her lies.....or opinions....or facts.....

Censorship......so you are for social media protections that give them free reign to dictate the direction of a story.....?

Perhaps the administration here needs to start putting disclaimers on your off center posts....    CL

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

Censorship......so you are for social media protections that give them free reign to dictate the direction of a story.....?

Perhaps the administration here needs to start putting disclaimers on your off center posts....    CL

The administration here can do as they please.....it's Adam's site after all....You want to try and control his site?  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I can see how Trump's base would hate a Democrat who works to heal a nation as he's focusing every resource on the Covid battle rather than his own ego.......nothing new really.

GO RV, then BV

I didn't say anything about hate, I suggested he makes me want to vomit. 

Furthermore,  your blind adoration of such a vile excrement on humanity is truly sad. 

As I've already said, I truly feel sorry for you my Brother. What's coming is going to push you over the edge I fear. 

• Pow! 1

47 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

See, you would never want to have "value added" posts like Copy/Paste just shared censored, would you?  B)

GO RV, then BV

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I didn't say anything about hate, I suggested he makes me want to vomit. 

Furthermore,  your blind adoration of such a vile excrement on humanity is truly sad. 

As I've already said, I truly feel sorry for you my Brother. What's coming is going to push you over the edge I fear. 

What's coming, bro....more CW threats by you?....If you honestly believe Donald is a morally superior human being to Joe, that's on you....I could go into the whole God's choice for our next leader issue, but we both know that won't go over well.

GO RV, then BV

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

What's coming, bro....more CW threats by you?....If you honestly believe Donald is a morally superior human being to Joe, that's on you....I could go into the whole God's choice for our next leader issue, but we both know that won't go over well.

GO RV, then BV

Not sure what a CW threat is. 

I'm making no threat, I'm speculating on the possible outcomes of the current situation. 

• Pow! 1

6 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Not sure what a CW threat is. 

I'm making no threat, I'm speculating on the possible outcomes of the current situation. 

You haven't speculated on anything....as you haven't verbally relayed anything of substance pertaining to "what's coming next".....I suspect that's for a reason, perhaps the fear of having it in print in perpetuity.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV 

29 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You haven't speculated on anything....as you haven't verbally relayed anything of substance pertaining to "what's coming next".....I suspect that's for a reason, perhaps the fear of having it in print in perpetuity.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV 

You're correct, I am intentionally using a measure of subterfuge for good reason. 

Suffice it to say that Trump is NOT leaving the Office of the President until he WANTS to. And for a time things will appear to be hunky dory, but then, SUDDENLY, everything will go to Shiite. 

As I've repeatedly told you, 

you're not looking at the big picture. 

• Pow! 2

You're correct, I am intentionally using a measure of subterfuge for good reason. 

Suffice it to say that Trump is NOT leaving the Office of the President until he WANTS to. And for a time things will appear to be hunky dory, but then, SUDDENLY, everything will go to Shiite. 

It's not up to Trump......you, as a conservative constitutionalist should be the first to recognize that.....We do not live in autocracy, as you well know....in fact we both swore an oath to defend the constitution, not circumvent it.

GO RV, then BV

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

It's not up to Trump......you, as a conservative constitutionalist should be the first to recognize that.....We do not live in autocracy, as you well know....in fact we both swore an oath to defend the constitution, not circumvent it.

GO RV, then BV

The United States of America exists only as a distant concept today. And we are way past any point of return. 

THINK BIGGER 

• Pow! 1

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The United States of America exists only as a distant concept today. And we are way past any point of return. 

THINK BIGGER 

Nah....I'm good, as your belief in such things is not my belief.........I'm all for saving the U.S. of A, not tossing it in the trash as a failed experiment.

GO RV, then BV

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Nah....I'm good, as your belief in such things is not my belief.........I'm all for saving the U.S. of A, not tossing it in the trash as a failed experiment.

GO RV, then BV

Your " BELIEF" is as irrelevant as mine. All that matters now is reality. Furthermore,  it's your absolute refusal to ever consider anything that you don't agree with which blinds you. Considering something you don't agree with can only expand your horizons. 

You always have control over your end opinions. 

• Pow! 1

Your " BELIEF" is as irrelevant as mine. All that matters now is reality. Furthermore,  it's your absolute refusal to ever consider anything that you don't agree with which blinds you. Considering something you don't agree with can only expand your horizons. 

You always have control over your end opinions. 

It's funny, you always talk about my refusal to see things your way.....yet you never see them mine, only belittle them.

GO RV, then BV