Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why This RV Must Occur -- Part One of Three -- The Problems Identified

Scooter

The phrase GURU, could never apply to Scooter. I have figured out who he really is. He is the director of the NSA. Also, he runs the CIA part time. Did I mention that Hillarious Clinton(Secretary of State) actually reports to Scooter.

Lgraham

I have it from a good source that Scooter works closely with Chuck Norris.... B)

• Upvote 1

Barboza,

I can't thank you enough for your comments ---- everybody here at DV has been so kind and gracious!!! I thank everyone for that. However, your comments below were some of the most rewarding for me!!! For that my friend, I thank you !!!!!!!!

Have a great day,

Scooter

When I think you did your best, you are always reinventing yourself... doing a much better job than your previous one!

Even though you have no obligations to share your expertise with us... you are always willing to bring some sense to so many important articles that really deserve our attention.

I have learned a lot from you, and I continue to be grateful for your wisdom and unselfish desire to keep all of us in the bright side of the issues related to Iraq, IQD, etc.

Once again I want to thank you, Scooter, for a great job!

May the Lord keep on blessing you as you share your heart and mind with people that admire your talent, appreciate your knowledge, and are nurtured intelectually by your business experience and outstanding research!

Barboza

• Upvote 1

Barboza,

I can't thank you enough for your comments ---- everybody here at DV has been so kind and gracious!!! I thank everyone for that. However, your comments below were some of the most rewarding for me!!! For that my friend, I thank you !!!!!!!!

Have a great day,

Scooter

I can only aspire to be as eloquent as Barboza - but I want to echo his sentiments! Every time I come to the DV site - I am looking for your posts because they have the most "meat" of anything regarding our speculative investment. Although just a simple thank you doesn't seem to be sufficient for all of the work that you do and so graciously share with all of us - I truly appreciate your sharing the wisdom and insight that only you seem to be able to bring to this entire situation. Thank you again for all of your hard work - and DITTO what Barboza said!

God Bless You All!

Lgraham,

Thank you for the comments my friend!!! Way Tooooooooo Funny!!!!

Have a great evening,

Scooter

The phrase GURU, could never apply to Scooter. I have figured out who he really is. He is the director of the NSA. Also, he runs the CIA part time. Did I mention that Hillarious Clinton(Secretary of State) actually reports to Scooter.

Lgraham

Scooter you are truly awesome! I could tell immediately when I first came on this site that "Scooter's Chats/Posts" always gave me a lot of timely information that I could understand, which in turn helped me to feel even more confident about this adventure, I mean investment. It was even more exciting when occaisionally I'd be "lurking" in the chatroom, just to see what everyone was saying, and all of a sudden you would pop up. No matter what time of day it was, I'd try to stay in the chatroom until you were done, because hearing you discuss some of this "real time" would mean that some of the questions I might have would be answered as well. You have never ceased to amaze me in your willingness to explain things on a level that I could relate. You have answered some recent questions that friends in the chat room have asked with "I'm still working on that for my next post." Dude, you hit it out of the park! I can't wait to read parts 2 and 3! I can't help but feel inadequate in relation to what people like you bring to this site, but please accept my sincerest appreciation for sharing all of your hard work, all of the time it took away from your family to put it together for us, and in general for being such a great guy. I hope you will always feel the love from all of us even long after the RV! Your ears should burn in the future years to come when we all look back at this time and say, "Remember right before the RV, when we were getting all kinds of conflicting information, and then Scooter came on with his cool posts that explained why the RV had to occur? Man he was such a cool dude... I wonder what wonderful things he's done since then!

May God Always Bless You and your family. He certainly has blessed us with you!

WOW! That's in the FAB Fives with Barbosa ---- you have no idea how much that means!!!

Thank you very very much!

Best regards,

Scooter

Scooter you are truly awesome! I could tell immediately when I first came on this site that "Scooter's Chats/Posts" always gave me a lot of timely information that I could understand, which in turn helped me to feel even more confident about this adventure, I mean investment. It was even more exciting when occaisionally I'd be "lurking" in the chatroom, just to see what everyone was saying, and all of a sudden you would pop up. No matter what time of day it was, I'd try to stay in the chatroom until you were done, because hearing you discuss some of this "real time" would mean that some of the questions I might have would be answered as well. You have never ceased to amaze me in your willingness to explain things on a level that I could relate. You have answered some recent questions that friends in the chat room have asked with "I'm still working on that for my next post." Dude, you hit it out of the park! I can't wait to read parts 2 and 3! I can't help but feel inadequate in relation to what people like you bring to this site, but please accept my sincerest appreciation for sharing all of your hard work, all of the time it took away from your family to put it together for us, and in general for being such a great guy. I hope you will always feel the love from all of us even long after the RV! Your ears should burn in the future years to come when we all look back at this time and say, "Remember right before the RV, when we were getting all kinds of conflicting information, and then Scooter came on with his cool posts that explained why the RV had to occur? Man he was such a cool dude... I wonder what wonderful things he's done since then!

May God Always Bless You and your family. He certainly has blessed us with you!