Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRAP SET: Dept. of Homeland Security controlled “official ballots” production. Dems print extras, not knowing about non-radioactive isotope watermarks on “official ballots”.

3 minutes ago, caddieman said:

And this is coming from someone who has called Kamala Harris.” Cameltoe Harris”.............excuse me while I roll my eyes 👀 If that ain’t vile or hate filled I don’t know what is!

I don't wish her husband to leave her or her to be imprisoned for no reason or that her children should should die. By calling her the name I did I'm merely pointing out her indiscretion to sleep around to get success. That is an admitted fact by her. But you HATE FILLED leftists only care about such things when it's Trump. 

Furthermore, I agree with you that the use of such words is inappropriate and thus won't be used by me anymore. 

Something you won't get from Johnny boy/B/A.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I don't wish her husband to leave her or her to be imprisoned for no reason or that her children should should die. By calling her the name I did I'm merely pointing out her indiscretion to sleep around to get success. That is an admitted fact by her. But you HATE FILLED leftists only care about such things when it's Trump. 

Furthermore, I agree with you that the use of such words is inappropriate and thus won't be used by me anymore. 

Something you won't get from Johnny boy/B/A.

Thanks for that LGD. And on the Marine Corps Birthday, Thank you for your service.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Pepperina said:

More Dominion Voting Systems issues.....    zCL

CYBERSECURITY

Georgia election official: Machine glitch caused by last-minute vendor upload

Voting was delayed in two counties for two hours while the problem was fixed.

A poll workers watches a voter cast her ballot on Election Day at the town hall in Taylorsville, Ga.

A poll workers watches a voter cast her ballot on Election Day at the town hall in Taylorsville, Ga. | Branden Camp/AP Photo

By KIM ZETTER

11/04/2020 01:55 PM EST

A technology glitch that halted voting in two Georgia counties on Tuesday morning was caused by a vendor uploading an update to their election machines the night before, a county election supervisor said.

Voters were unable to cast machine ballots for a couple of hours in Morgan and Spalding counties after the electronic devices crashed, state officials said. In response to the delays, Superior Court Judge W. Fletcher Sams extended voting until 11 p.m.

The counties use voting machines made by Dominion Voting Systems and electronic poll books — used to sign in voters — made by KnowInk.

The companies “uploaded something last night, which is not normal, and it caused a glitch,” said Marcia Ridley, elections supervisor at Spalding County Board of Election. That glitch prevented pollworkers from using the pollbooks to program smart cards that the voters insert into the voting machines.

Ridley said that a representative from the two companies called her after poll workers began having problems with the equipment Tuesday morning and said the problem was due to an upload to the machines by one of their technicians overnight.

“That is something that they don’t ever do. I’ve never seen them update anything the day before the election,” Ridley said. Ridley said she did not know what the upload contained.

Gabriel Sterling, voting system implementation manager in the secretary of state’s office, told reporters that the issue likely was a dataset that got uploaded to the systems, but that they don’t know for certain. He did not say if the dataset was uploaded by the voting machine vendor.

Sterling told reporters the issue took some time to fix because technicians had to bring in additional equipment to correct the problem.

Neither Dominion nor KnowInk responded to a request to comment. A spokesperson for the secretary of state’s office also did not respond to follow-up questions about who uploaded the dataset and whether it had been reviewed and tested by anyone beforehand.

Jennifer Doran, elections director for the Morgan County Board of Elections and Registration, said the issue was with how the KnowInk pollbooks encode a voter access card that is used with the Dominion voting machines.

When voters sign in at a voting location, poll workers insert a voter access card into the Poll Pad tablet and encode it for that voter. The card is then inserted into voting machines to display the proper ballot for that voter. The glitch apparently prevented poll workers from encoding those cards.

“Morgan County poll workers did a great job of quickly moving to emergency backup procedures so that voters were able to continue voting,” Doran said. She said Dominion technicians fixed the issue.

The counties devised a workaround in some cases by having poll managers use their own card and a code to initialize the voting machine for each voter. But this caused long lines at some precincts.

Georgia uses Dominion voting machines and KnowInk Poll Pads statewide — systems that the state only deployed in every county for the first time this year after replacing its previous 20-year-old electronic voting systems. It’s not clear why other Georgia counties did not have the problems Morgan and Spalding had.

Eric Geller contributed to this report.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

• Upvote 7