Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRAP SET: Dept. of Homeland Security controlled “official ballots” production. Dems print extras, not knowing about non-radioactive isotope watermarks on “official ballots”.

TRAP SET: Dept of Homeland Security controlled “official ballots” production. Dems print extras, not knowing about non-radioactive isotope watermarks on “official ballots”.

Dems print extras, not knowing about non-radioactive isotope watermarks on “official ballots”.

Military sting operation: Verification Needed.

After weeding out all counterfeit ballots, Trump landslide will be confirmed.

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/trap-set-dept-of-homeland-security-controlled-official-ballots-production-dems-print-extras-not-knowing-about-non-radioactive-isotope-watermarks-on-official-ballots/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2

I wanted Trump to win too but the watermark is complete BS. Do you really think something like that could be kept a secret right up to election  day? 

We need to accept the fact that he is probably going to win. All this so called evidence has yet to be produced. Yes, it has only been 2 days. But if the evidence of fraud was so clear cut then we would have seen actual proof and not just hearsay and reports by less than credible sources. It is what it is . Someone has to win and someone has to lose. No one likes to lose but someone has to.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, cranman said:

I wanted Trump to win too but the watermark is complete BS. Do you really think something like that could be kept a secret right up to election  day? 

We need to accept the fact that he is probably going to win. All this so called evidence has yet to be produced. Yes, it has only been 2 days. But if the evidence of fraud was so clear cut then we would have seen actual proof and not just hearsay and reports by less than credible sources. It is what it is . Someone has to win and someone has to lose. No one likes to lose but someone has to.

I’m going to have to ....agree to disagree ....with you on this one, cranman.

This info comes from a very reputable source, that I’ve been following for Years.  I trust this source.....they haven’t let me down yet .

“TO EACH HIS OWN “  😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

54 minutes ago, cranman said:

I hate losing; but in an honest election, I would accept it.  That is not the case here, and the truth will come out.  I don't know if the watermark is real (hope so), but regardless there has been blatant fraud.  Thank God for President Trump.  He will not back down.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9

1 hour ago, cranman said:

I’ve accepted election results begrudgingly but I’ve also become more and more wary of fraud. Always heard the jokes about voting early and often. I’ve heard the dead people vote stuff too. What’s changed my views is that great invention of the inter web by Al Gore. It has allowed me to watch vote tally’s, results, projections and more. Im not just listening to the talking knuckleheads on the national news channels. I’m not a Rhodes scholar or a rocket scientist but stuff over the years I’ve seen has left me wondering.  These feelings aren’t new in last  4-5 years so this just isn’t because of Trump. This is long before Trump I’ve become wary. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

President Trump spent months telling his supporters not to vote early. He may have made a mistake. While he told people not to vote the democrats pushed their people to vote early due to the pandemic and staying safe. It appears Trump's plan backfired. And why is there cheating in states he is losing but not in states he is winning? Look at Georgia. A republican governor, a republican secretary of state, controlled by Trump supporters. And the counting is still not over. What if Trump wins? He came out too early to criticize our democracy. If he wins he will look ridiculous. We just need to wait for the final tally.

JMHO

1 minute ago, Markinsa said:

He actually recommended that we didn't vote by mail.  He said nothing about voting early, which many of his supporters did, including myself.

That is true.....It's interesting though that he's livid with mail-in voting when that's exactly how hw himself, his wife, and most of his cabinet voted.

GO RV, then BV

If it were set up just like Ohio did it and started counting the mail-in ballots first, this whole thing goes away.  In Ohio, Biden was up big because of mail-in ballots were counted first, then Donald took a commanding lead with the in person voting.  He simply can't stand to look in his rearview and see Biden coming on strong.

GO RV, then BV

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

It's interesting though that he's livid with mail-in voting when that's exactly how hw himself, his wife, and most of his cabinet voted.

He didn't have anything against the states that already had a "Proven" Mail-in system, like Florida.  The issue is with States that couldn't find their backsides blindfolded, sending out mail-in ballots in-mass to the entire registered voter population without them requesting one.  Two entirely different things.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

Every State is responsible for running their own election.  There is no mandate on where they get the ballots, and  voting guidelines are established by the States.....I find the watermark opinion as hard to believe...

It certainly could be an option in the future to assure fair, honest elections...    JMO.    CL

This link will show you some of the variables....State to State..

https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/absentee-and-mail-voting-policies-in-effect-for-the-2020-election.aspx

• Upvote 2

Just now, coorslite21 said:

Every State is responsible for running their own election.  There is no mandate on where they get the ballots, and  voting guidelines are established by the States.....I find the watermark opinion as hard to believe...

It certainly could be an option in the future to assure fair, honest elections...    JMO.    CL

I agree with that assessment....I also think credibility is lost when the complaint is against a state that's not trending the right way, but crickets with the states that are trending advantageously for team Trump.

GO RV, then BV

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

I agree with that assessment....I also think credibility is lost when the complaint is against a state that's not trending the right way, but crickets with the states that are trending advantageously for team Trump.

GO RV, then BV

Just want to see an honest, legal election.....

Voting fraud in these large Cities has been common knowledge for a long time....kind of the same concept as the"Hollywood Casting Couch".....everyone knows about it....but it is usually kept quite.....

Perhaps this will lead to a clean up of the antiquated election process we have now...   CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Wish all here who are Christians would watch the Victory Channel's shows Flashpoint and America Stands.  They are a great alternative to MSM and give spiritual perspective and encouragement.  Had a friend call the other night, discouraged.  I told her to watch it.  She called back, fired up and convinced God will see it through to victory.  What joy there is to be on God's side.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

I don't understand the fraud thing. If someone cheated to beat Trump, why would they still vote for republicans on the ticket. Republican senators, congressmen and local politicians were elected in states Trump lost. If you were going to cheat on a ticket, wouldn't you take out as many of the opposition as possible? It doesn't make sense. JMHO

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Just want to see an honest, legal election.....

Voting fraud in these large Cities has been common knowledge for a long time....kind of the same concept as the"Hollywood Casting Couch".....everyone knows about it....but it is usually kept quite.....

Perhaps this will lead to a clean up of the antiquated election process we have now...   CL

Absolutely agree again.....Fair elections for ALL....no bogus ballots, no voter suppression, always transparent, count every LEGAL vote cast....And, our election officials, particularly the thousands of volunteers giving freely of their time, especially during an out of control pandemic, should be exalted for their time and efforts.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Wish all here who are Christians would watch the Victory Channel's shows Flashpoint and America Stands.  They are a great alternative to MSM and give spiritual perspective and encouragement.  Had a friend call the other night, discouraged.  I told her to watch it.  She called back, fired up and convinced God will see it through to victory.  What joy there is to be on God's side.

And yet this is Trump's spiritual advisor praying for Trump's election victory, as if more than half of the American people are somehow inherently evil.  :huh:

GO RV, then BV