Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Investors Advice from Moroni

Unitedrich

Dear Dinar Investors,

Based upon recent events in the Dinar World, it appears we are nearing the completion of this journey. While we have experienced false starts in the past, all evidence points toward this coming to fruition shortly. When the actual news breaks, it will be displayed on the various forex boards and on bank websites. It will probably be announced on national news because of the recent coverage given the dinar by major news networks. You will also get an email from Ali at Dinar Trade explaining the recent change and his cashing in process.

1. Cashing in your dinars. Most of the banks will not be handling the cashing in process for several days after the announcement. Ali has promised the CBI, (Central Bank of Iraq), rate which will be better than the local banks. He will charge $150 per million dinar and $24 per bank wiring account. This will be less than most banks who will want to charge 2-4%. Ali has also committed to freezing the rate when you call and make your appointment. He will have several offices available nation wide.

2. For most people this will be the largest financial gain of their lives. It would be easy to just go hog wild, cash in the dinar, and have a spending spree deluxe. We are expecting tax consequences involving the gain from this investment. While some feel it will be treated as capital gains and will be considered regular income. That means it will be taxed at the highest rate.

3. Of course you are at choice in deciding to share your blessings, BUT remember the ever present IRS is watching. You may give the dinar away as a gift, but you will want to do it IN DINAR and not in dollars! If you cash it in, then give it away, you pay the tax consequences as ordinary income and the amount you share, (anything over $13,000 per year, per person), is subject to Gift Tax. This tax is actually accumulated and assessed on your estate when you die. While it has some influence at the moment, it may have a HUGE effect on things later. While gifting is a wonderful thing to do, you will want to provide a Gifting Statement to each person you bestow the dinar upon. DONATE TO CHARITIES IN DINAR, NOT IN DOLLARS. YOU WILL STILL GET THE SAME DEDUCTION IN REVALUED DOLLARS WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY THE TAX CONSEQUENCE FROM CASHING THEM IN!

4. Banking will become very important as you deal with this kind of money. FDIC will cover up to $250,000 in any interest bearing account and unlimited coverage for non interest bearing accounts. I would contact one of the major banks, (Wells Fargo, Chase, Bank of America, etc.) to get an account in their private banking. (Yes, they do have private banking for the wealthy.) These accounts have a variety of guaranteed coverage and are not readily accessible at the local branches. Your local credit union may be nice, but I would discourage you from putting all your money there. It will be discovered and you may be thronged by investment opportunities of all kinds, both legitimate and not. You will also want to spread your wealth to several banks in case of an unforeseeable change in the industry.

5. For some of us, this is our retirement. Make sure you get counsel on the best way to ensure the safety and return on your investment. The CRT is a great entity to reduce the taxes and guarantee your principle. Another perspective to consider is a possible change in the US Dollar. Look upon investments that will be secure in the future. Real estate, precious metals, and other investments that can provide liquidity if needed. There is an option to exchange your dinar for gold bullion with Dinar Trade. If you want the physical wealth, I would look at coins, (especially silver), for your personal possession, and NOT bullion. Recently it was discovered that gold bullion was laced with another metal to offer the weight, but not the value. (This does not mean Ali’s bullion will be laced, just that it was discovered recently in the US mints.) Coins are measured in several ways to guarantee the quality and are easier to exchange than taking a knife, peeling off a sliver of gold, and then trying to trade it for bread.

Read more: http:

Dear Dinar Investors,

Based upon recent events in the Dinar World, it appears we are nearing the completion of this journey. While we have experienced false starts in the past, all evidence points toward this coming to fruition shortly. When the actual news breaks, it will be displayed on the various forex boards and on bank websites. It will probably be announced on national news because of the recent coverage given the dinar by major news networks. You will also get an email from Ali at Dinar Trade explaining the recent change and his cashing in process.

1. Cashing in your dinars. Most of the banks will not be handling the cashing in process for several days after the announcement. Ali has promised the CBI, (Central Bank of Iraq), rate which will be better than the local banks. He will charge $150 per million dinar and $24 per bank wiring account. This will be less than most banks who will want to charge 2-4%. Ali has also committed to freezing the rate when you call and make your appointment. He will have several offices available nation wide.

2. For most people this will be the largest financial gain of their lives. It would be easy to just go hog wild, cash in the dinar, and have a spending spree deluxe. We are expecting tax consequences involving the gain from this investment. While some feel it will be treated as capital gains and will be considered regular income. That means it will be taxed at the highest rate.

3. Of course you are at choice in deciding to share your blessings, BUT remember the ever present IRS is watching. You may give the dinar away as a gift, but you will want to do it IN DINAR and not in dollars! If you cash it in, then give it away, you pay the tax consequences as ordinary income and the amount you share, (anything over $13,000 per year, per person), is subject to Gift Tax. This tax is actually accumulated and assessed on your estate when you die. While it has some influence at the moment, it may have a HUGE effect on things later. While gifting is a wonderful thing to do, you will want to provide a Gifting Statement to each person you bestow the dinar upon. DONATE TO CHARITIES IN DINAR, NOT IN DOLLARS. YOU WILL STILL GET THE SAME DEDUCTION IN REVALUED DOLLARS WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY THE TAX CONSEQUENCE FROM CASHING THEM IN!

4. Banking will become very important as you deal with this kind of money. FDIC will cover up to $250,000 in any interest bearing account and unlimited coverage for non interest bearing accounts. I would contact one of the major banks, (Wells Fargo, Chase, Bank of America, etc.) to get an account in their private banking. (Yes, they do have private banking for the wealthy.) These accounts have a variety of guaranteed coverage and are not readily accessible at the local branches. Your local credit union may be nice, but I would discourage you from putting all your money there. It will be discovered and you may be thronged by investment opportunities of all kinds, both legitimate and not. You will also want to spread your wealth to several banks in case of an unforeseeable change in the industry.

5. For some of us, this is our retirement. Make sure you get counsel on the best way to ensure the safety and return on your investment. The CRT is a great entity to reduce the taxes and guarantee your principle. Another perspective to consider is a possible change in the US Dollar. Look upon investments that will be secure in the future. Real estate, precious metals, and other investments that can provide liquidity if needed. There is an option to exchange your dinar for gold bullion with Dinar Trade. If you want the physical wealth, I would look at coins, (especially silver), for your personal possession, and NOT bullion. Recently it was discovered that gold bullion was laced with another metal to offer the weight, but not the value. (This does not mean Ali’s bullion will be laced, just that it was discovered recently in the US mints.) Coins are measured in several ways to guarantee the quality and are easier to exchange than taking a knife, peeling off a sliver of gold, and then trying to trade it for bread.

• Downvote 2

Dear Dinar Investors,

THANKS , THAT WAS A GREAT POST, VERY INFORMATIVE.

• Upvote 2

Great info, thanks.

I would look in to CDARS, they are FDIC covered up to 50 million per account. Also do not put all your money in one bank. Put some in banks and some in credit unions. There are credit union that everyone can join. Never do business on Friday, that is the day all bank failures happen.

VERY IMPORTANT, KNOW YOUR BANKS RATING, go to (http://www.bauerfinancial.com/home.html) and see where your bank or the bank you are going to do business rates. Its your money do the reseach and ask lots of questions.

I have a question maybe someone can answer. I am thinking about having my daughter who is 7 cash in some of the dinar in her own name. Does anyone know if they would be any issue with that? I have not had time to talk to a tax attoney? If anyone may know any info, would like to hear what you think.

• Upvote 2

Great info, thanks.

I would look in to CDARS, they are FDIC covered up to 50 million per account. Also do not put all your money in one bank. Put some in banks and some in credit unions. There are credit union that everyone can join. Never do business on Friday, that is the day all bank failures happen.

VERY IMPORTANT, KNOW YOUR BANKS RATING, go to (http://www.bauerfinancial.com/home.html) and see where your bank or the bank you are going to do business rates. Its your money do the reseach and ask lots of questions.

I have a question maybe someone can answer. I am thinking about having my daughter who is 7 cash in some of the dinar in her own name. Does anyone know if they would be any issue with that? I have not had time to talk to a tax attoney? If anyone may know any info, would like to hear what you think.

In regard to your question, just remember - Wherever you cash in the dinar, they will be registered with the US Treasury and the required documents will be processed. Eventually, the IRS will get wind of your daughter's "transaction" and more than likely have several questions for her. The most likely being "Where (and when) did she get the dinar and their original purchase price." Then the door opens to more questioning. I also would suggest you speak with your 'tax person" and what they feel comfortable with in providing explanations to the IRS in regard to having your daughter "cash-in" some dinar. I'm sure other people are thinking along the same lines, but I would advise anyone to think it through carefully and get professional advice on it before actually doing it.

Edited by tport

In regard to your question, just remember - Wherever you cash in the dinar, they will be registered with the US Treasury and the required documents will be processed. Eventually, the IRS will get wind of your daughter's "transaction" and more than likely have several questions for her. The most likely being "Where (and when) did she get the dinar and their original purchase price." Then the door opens to more questioning. I also would suggest you speak with your 'tax person" and what they feel comfortable with in providing explanations to the IRS in regard to having your daughter "cash-in" some dinar. I'm sure other people are thinking along the same lines, but I would advise anyone to think it through carefully and get professional advice on it before actually doing it.

Cashing in State side no matter the age wil get to the IRS ... Cash in what you need then travel, its a great big world with lots of wonderful places. Panama is one that is BEAUTIFUL place to see ;)

• Upvote 1

Good post!! It's really about educating yourself before making ANY financial moves. Everyone needs to formulate a game plan and then execute it. As an example... here is my game plan:

After RV but prior to cashing in:

1) Retain an attorney to set up family trust and financial instruments, so money is not under your personal name.

2) Meet with a certified CPA (who will work in conjunction with your attorney) on how to report this investment and options available.

The reason I mention after RV for the above is looking ridiculous... the rate will not go anywhere, take your time and make prudent decisions.

After cashing in under a trust my game plan is the following.

Meet with at least 3 banking presidents and let them present their presentations to you for short term and long term growth. Someone mentioned Wealth Management and Private banking. The wealthy do get breaks on interest rates and can be guaranteed rates of return. Let the different Private Banking compete for your money!

I also plan to meet with a couple of hedge fund managers in my city that have been very successful over the years. I may even hold back a few Dinars to invest in the very country that provided this windfall. Why? If you look at where the growth will be in the next 2 to 5 years, it's going to be the Middle East and Africa. These areas may be able to provide 15 to 20% returns on your investment. The US will have sluggish growth at best and are at risk for deflation. Bottom line is to diversify and not place all your risk in one investment.

If our military continues to occupy Iraq for the for foreseeable future (which all indications look like) I would even entertain letting some of my Dinars grow in Iraq. I buy into the theory that the rate will gradually rise as Iraq's economic growth explodes and their oil production reaches it's potential. Therefore I believe it will come in around a $1 and float up as the economy improves. Therefore, why not keep some of our Dinars in Iraqi banks to grow with the rate? Of course... if it comes in at $3 plus that's a different story :lol:

Just some more food for thought. Remember...form some type of game plan, so you're not running around with your head cut off and remember... one or two bad decisions could costs you hundreds of thousands in taxes if you're not careful!

Good luck to everyone!!!!

• Upvote 16

Thank you for the info...as of yet, I have not contacted a Tax Attorney nor accountant, which I will do before I cash in, but I am curious, I want to pay off student loans for my children and give them some money all tax free to them, which I know I will be paying, but if they show up with a large amount of money in their accounts, will the IRS tax them on that money if I have already paid the taxes on them. Just curious to see if anyone knows off hand. I will be getting advice, but have been wondering...blessing to all...go RV!!!

Thank you for the info...as of yet, I have not contacted a Tax Attorney nor accountant, which I will do before I cash in, but I am curious, I want to pay off student loans for my children and give them some money all tax free to them, which I know I will be paying, but if they show up with a large amount of money in their accounts, will the IRS tax them on that money if I have already paid the taxes on them. Just curious to see if anyone knows off hand. I will be getting advice, but have been wondering...blessing to all...go RV!!!

I am in the same boat, but will find a tax attorney....GO RV....

Cashing in State side no matter the age wil get to the IRS ... Cash in what you need then travel, its a great big world with lots of wonderful places. Panama is one that is BEAUTIFUL place to see ;)

But keep in mind the traveling with more than $10,000 means you either have to declare it (Hello, IRS) or risk having it confiscated (Goodbye, millions). Much better to travel with it now while it's pretty toilet paper, but who can afford that? ;)

All of this talk makes me very optimistic about our chances. Let's hope this all comes to fruition. It seems there is a consensus developing everywhere that this thing almost has to happen, it seems it's more a matter of when and not if. Let's all pray the when is soon. Keep the faith!

Thank you Unitedrich for this post....

Every Dinar investor needs to carefully consider the near term future. This is not wishful thinking or counting chickens before they hatch....don't be naive.

If you have a decent amount of dinar and the rate is reasonable, your entire life and mindset is going to need to change.

If you think having a good CPA is going to be enough, you need to do some more homework.

Most CPA's have a very limited view of what they are willing to do to help you with your new found wealth. Most CPA's are going to make sure you pay your fair share of taxes (In the event that you get audited, very likely) and Most CPA's are not going to go out of their way to help you minimize your taxes. Some may be capable, but many will not get real creative nor will they want to take any chances to help you save hundreds of thousands of dollars. CPA's don't specialize in investing, asset protection, asset growth and about 50 other financial specialty areas you will want to concern yourself with.

It is my opinion, from my research, that you will need to interview financial advisors and other financial specialists who work with wealthy people. If the only advisers you know or have access to are people that work with middle income earners, its time to raise the bar. The types of strategies and plans that you will need to develop are going to directly affect yours and your family's future wealth.

I would be very careful with bankers. I don't want this to turn into a political post but, I do not have the level of faith in our banking system that I used to and the FDIC insurance that backs those deposits is less and less trust worthy (They can only continue to print so much money before this thing implodes on itself). Buyer beware....The advise of spreading out your money is an excellent starting point. I would think that whatever money is going into the banks is a temporary parking place as you determine what is the best and highest use for your money.

You might want to study/read how the wealthy remain wealthy from generation to generation. You will find that it is a diversified multi-pronged approach. All your eggs in one basket would likely spell big problems for you.

You also need to understand what you are investing in. What do you know about trading commodities? I hear people talking about gold and silver....unless you know what you are doing, you had better be very careful getting into that business. You think gold is a good buy? You might want to ask yourself if the price of gold is high or low and then ask a third grader when you should buy investments....you might start to think twice about that.

There are investments that are at historic lows at this time, that might make a little more sense to possibly consider, but investments by there very nature are risky and the chance that you can/will lose money is always there....the difference now is that amount of money you will be risking. When your net worth was $100,000 and you invested 20% in something you would "only" lose $20,000....if you are worth $5M and you invest 20% and lose it, you just lost a million bucks.

How about looking at investment strategies where:

1. Your principal is guaranteed! In other words your investment will not ever go down. (This would be a good solid start and these investments exist).

2. Guaranteed growth. (Banks, bonds and CDs and others offer this BUT the rates are pretty low for the most part and the income is normally taxed).

3. Tax Free Growth. The strategies mentioned in #2 for the most part fail this requirement. There are some investments that offer tax free growth.

4. Liquidity. What good is having all that money if you can't get to it? Look for Liquidity and access to funds as a requirement for your investment.

5. Protection from creditors and frivolous lawsuits. If you think you and your family are not going to have a target on your back, you are kidding yourself.

6. Tax Free Distributions.

7. Wealth Transfer to your heirs tax free.

If you stick to the same cow path known to people who are NOT wealthy and you follow their advise, good luck.

There is much more to a financial strategy then, "paying your fair share of taxes, deposit your money in the bank, investing in the stock market, buying gold and starting a CRT".

Just my .02 worth...

• Upvote 5