Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

American Contractor intel 08/09 from DD

Inicio

another site INTEL AC-I

——————————————————–

9 August 2010

The Iraqi people are preparing for Ramadan that will be in just a few

days. Do not expect anything important to occur during Ramadan such

as a forming of the government. We are looking at the October -

November time frame. The government will not be formed before

Ramadan.

There are rumors going around that Monday which is today that a

significant event is going to occur such as an RV. My information as

I see it is not probable that something like that is about to happen.

Not this month as I stand by my prediction on 4 August Intel Report.

The former Iraqi Parliament members you know the members that had been

voted out of office. Well, they are still living in there government

provided housing and refuse to leave the residences for the new

incoming parliament members. The newly elected parliament members are

still living in there provinces and have to commute to the Parliament

building to hold meetings. This has not been a problem since they

have only held two parliamentary meetings after the elections. The

Iraqi government is not doing anything to solve this problem. To

compound the problem the former Iraqi parliament members have

purchased their apartments from the government which is illegal.

The Iraqi government Ministry of Defense (MOD) just received brand new

M1 US Army tanks. The UN resolution barring Iraq from purchasing any

arms and military hardware was lifted in 2004. This transaction and

others that are coming for the MOD are all legal and the funds are

coming from the US government.

This is all for now…as always more to follow.

another site

• Upvote 4

The former Iraqi Parliament members you know the members that had been

voted out of office. Well, they are still living in there government

provided housing and refuse to leave the residences for the new

incoming parliament members. The newly elected parliament members are

still living in there provinces and have to commute to the Parliament

building to hold meetings. This has not been a problem since they

have only held two parliamentary meetings after the elections. The

Iraqi government is not doing anything to solve this problem. To

compound the problem the former Iraqi parliament members have

purchased their apartments from the government which is illegal.

Ahhhhhhhhhh ... the smell of graft, deception, and greed! ... bunch of clowns ... did they not think that anyone would notice or are they as arrogant as al-Maliki to believe that they would win unopposed.

Each has retirement income for life! Why not an apartment?

Thanks for the post

• Upvote 1

If u think that they will not continue to work towards forming a govt during Ramadan your sadly mistaken....it won't happen before but def COULD happen DURING....they will not be allowed to pause talks and negotiations just because of the holidays and it looks like things are looking up for the next couple weeks in that respect!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I'm with Keepmwlknfny. Ramadan is a cleansing observation in which no food, water or sex is allowed from sun up to sun down. There's no provision for not being able to work or carry out daily routines, other than you cannot eat, drink or have sex from sun up to sun down. There are punishments for eating in public during this time, but nothing in regards to working. It lasts for 30 days, so I would think they would keep working torward self-sufficiency.

• Upvote 2

Its good to be hopeful but I am not holding my breath for anything to happen during Ramadan as far as something being ANNOUNCED.

In June I thought September they could have the GOI formed. Maybe but trying to see which way the wind is blowing is hard....who knows maybe AC time frame is more likely....

These politicians are idiots. First they do nothing for the people blaming war war blah blah americans this that war...blah blah all these double standards and of course the oil is still flowing.... Now the violence has subsided. Its nothing like it was in 06 and 07. Sure theres some violence here and there but its not widespread as before. So now they realize they are in trouble because they lost their position. Good. I hope all these sorry crooks who did nothing for their people go live with the rest of the population and their broken up hour of electricity they get on a daily basis. I hope the water they shower with is tainted with sewage. I hope they feel all of that immensely and thoroughly...

All you have to do is talk to a local and listen to what they say about their life here. Their government sucks and thats an extreme understatement.

They are not just the laughing stock of this region of the world. To their own people they are viewed as a bunch of crooks. I hope everyone of them feel that or maybe they'll feel something more...

another site INTEL AC-I

——————————————————–

9 August 2010

The Iraqi government Ministry of Defense (MOD) just received brand new

M1 US Army tanks.

This is all for now…as always more to follow.

another site

Just curious here..........Wonder how the US is getting paid for these tanks? More dinar, USD, or just adding to what we have already loaned them?

• Upvote 1

If u think that they will not continue to work towards forming a govt during Ramadan your sadly mistaken....it won't happen before but def COULD happen DURING....they will not be allowed to pause talks and negotiations just because of the holidays and it looks like things are looking up for the next couple weeks in that respect!

I think you are correct on that. They might stop for the first few days but then continue working on the formation. What Ive heard and seen is the formation by first week of sep "hopefully" with the rv coming in the middle to end of october. I could live with that!! Go RV!!

Hope you're right. ;)

Let me put my experience in the Middle East for about 3 decades. During Ramadan, people are (Arabs) normally gathered in Majlis (meeting place) to for chatting, discussing politics etc. etc. They are normally awake the whole nights and sleeps the whole day. So, dont expect any important issues are solved during this period. Though the purpose of fasting is to gain patience, most people are in angry mood during Ramadan. So, what we can expect is more violence and problems. That is it.