Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

a Scooby rumor

PAPATOM

don't shoot the messenger....it's an interesting rumor.

I don't know Scooby...i guess he's an admin somewhere.....

===========================================

First of all would like to say this the info I putting in here came from 2 friends of mine One lives in kuwait the Other lives in Iraq.

Now the friends of mine are also invested in this IQD and very heavely invested more the mind My mind can wrap around ...I was sitting at a coffee shop when they seen Me now I have not seen them both in a couple months ....and they asked Me to join them at the coffee shop and talk and I did for some reson they both were smiling very big.

They asked Me what was new with My family and ect and told them Myself and the girlfriend were ganna be getting Married 23rd of Dec this yr....he said congrads and I thanked him ...but this is were it gets intresting one of the guys that work for My friends were called over ....he gave them something and they left ...about 20 min later the same guy came back with an envalope My friend layed it on the table and sayes this is My wedding prestent to you and the soon to be wife I counted it and it was 400,400 IQD

I told him I couldnt expect it but he had this looked and He explain to Me you are ganna be happy with it soon

Now folks you have to understand there is rule we never talked about IQD it was off limits because of there JOB in the currecy market.....and I reminded them of this and they understood but they wanted to talk IQD and they know of this site because I send them alot of articles I find

And this is how they broke down how things are going

1. 2 weeks after this PM/goverment get seated thing are ganna get rolling

2. the IQD is ganna RI

3 Iraq whats to repeat how kuwait came out to get a jump on ALL these billions of projucts going on and if you rember kuwait came out 7.00 plus

4. they were telling Me on the money side the Finace people have been talking with the diffrent goverment folks to get this in Play meaning RI

5. The chapter 7 will be removed than the 1 to 2 days iqd will RI

6. Iraq wants the investments but needs the MONEY bad which we all know already

7. I asked them IF it RI and does what kuwait did how far is it ganna drop they smiled it NOT ganna go under 3 plus

Now folks this is what there were telling Me have have a lot of respect for these guys but I told them also I will see it when it happens because to many people have said this and that over the years

And the one friend from Iraq told Me I wouldnt give you a wedding present like I have given you if I didnt know whats happing up there behind close door meeting and he was dead serious when he said it

Now I know when this makes it around the internet people are ganna twist My words even say BS...all the way from Frank Neno Medic ...GET...and even don't promote other sites and CC and I explain to they guys I was ganna post this and they said would expect nothing less (in Joking matter)

But the one thing they said ALL these news articles about A and M shows people in other countrys when folks in Iraq start arguing more and more in the press means there making head way

Could they give Me a date NO but they said again again 2 weeks after the PM/goverment gets seated

well folks I pray this info comes true but even if I say there My friends I still hold it as RUMOR untill I see with My own eyes

Thanks Scooby

• Upvote 13

The only thing I do not quite get is the fact that the Dinar is still in abundance. The more out there, the less the value will be. I own some but not real positive about our outcome here. The only thing that will increase the value is for the Dinar to be harder to get than it is and I don't buy the fact that there oil reserves and production will pay for all this. I am in the oil business, yes they have trillions of gallons to be produced but not convinced.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

my question is the buddy that lives in Iraq... why is he "invested" in dinar?

Unless I misunderstand you ... I'm guessing the same reason that we are! ... clarify please

Thanks for the post

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Unless I misunderstand you ... I'm guessing the same reason that we are! ... clarify please

Thanks for the post

meaning that if he lives there isnt that the curriency that he uses? i dont invest in the dollar because thats my curriency.

• Upvote 1

Kuwaiti dinar came out at 7 plus? Does anyone have a link or know the history of the k dinar?

This is the best I could find. It's from 2007 and shows an 18 year high of about 3.55. If anyone can show a higher rate I would also appreciate it.

Kuwaiti dinar hits 18-year high agaist dollar

by Reuters Sunday, 05 August 2007

Kuwait's central bank allowed the dinar to appreciate on Sunday for the second time in a week, taking the currency to at least an 18-year high against a tumbling US dollar.

Related Stories

Kuwait GDP to grow in 2010 after previous years drop

Kuwait banks' liquidity 'very satisfactory' - CBK

Kuwait cbank cuts repo rate to help fund development

Kuwait central bank cuts discount rate by 50bps

Kuwait economy may contract by up to 2% in 2009

Kuwait inflation seen falling to below 5%

The dinar will trade up 0.11% around a midpoint of 0.28170 per dollar compared with 0.28200 on Thursday, the central bank said, the strongest since at least January 1989, according to Reuters data.

The currency of the Middle East's fourth-largest oil exporter has now risen 2.64% since May 19, a day before the central bank dropped its peg to the weakening dollar and adopted a basket of currencies. Kuwait has declined to give the composition of the basket.

The dollar tumbled on Friday, hitting two-year lows versus the Swiss franc as fears about losses in the US credit sector intensified.

The US currency declined to a record low last month against the euro in which Kuwait pays for more than a third of its imports.

"I expect the dinar, adjusted on a regular basis, to reflect the dollar's performance against major currencies," said Simon Williams, Middle East economist at HSBC.

The dollar last traded at 1.3780 against the euro in New York on Friday, down 4.43 percent since the start of the year.

The central bank says the dollar's decline on global markets is driving up inflation and making some imports more expensive. Kuwait's April inflation rose to 5.37%, from 5.15% in March.

Central Bank Governor Sheikh Salem Abdul-Aziz al-Sabah said on July 29 the basket gave the bank flexibility to track moves on global foreign exchange markets, state news agency KUNA reported.

"The central bank will be watching domestic inflationary trends closely," Williams said. "If they don't see price growth slowing into the fourth quarter they might well be tempted to allow the dinar to appreciate once again."

Kuwait and the five other Gulf states had agreed in 2003 to maintain pegs to the dollar to prepare for monetary union in 2010.

The UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar and Oman have repeatedly ruled out any change in exchange rate

policy. The UAE is unlikely to break ranks and revalue its currency, Citigroup said last week.

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/property/article/497303-kuwaiti-dinar-rises-against-dollar

• Upvote 1

meaning that if he lives there isnt that the curriency that he uses? i dont invest in the dollar because thats my curriency.

Yes but the dollar isn't about to RI/RV or we (Americans) would all be "investing" read that as hording USD.

I have boots on the ground in Iraq ... Iraqi vendors are apparently acutely aware of what is going on ...

I posted months back from my contract firefighter (who knows Chief V) about his discussion with a vendor and his expectations.

I'm going to disagree with you here. Anyone with the financial clout to hold IQD will be "collecting" it.

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 6

Yes but the dollar isn't about to RI/RV or we (Americans) would all be "investing" read that as hording USD.

I have boots on the ground in Iraq ... Iraqi vendors are apparently acutely aware of what is going on ...

I posted months back from my contract firefighter (who knows Chief V) about his discussion with a vendor and his expectations.

I'm going to disagree with you here. Anyone with the financial clout to hold IQD will be "collecting" it.

Peace

Doc31

Doc, its not that i dissagre with you or anything, i was not understanding why.

say, the US dollar was going to RV, at this point in time the only way i could invest, would be to never spend another until it does.

so that is what i was asking.. why/how is he "investing" in his own curriency..

Kuwaiti dinar came out at 7 plus? Does anyone have a link or know the history of the k dinar?

Niko, that history has been posted here more than once. I think you can find it in the forums. But if not, just google it. It is public info.. I don't remember it coming out so high. I thnk it came out in the twos and then floated up to nine plus and then fell rapidly back to the threes where it pretty much leveled out. But hey, Don't quote me on that... GO RV!!!!!!

The Kuwait Dinar came out at 3 something, but then after many had cashed in on that, it rose to over 7.00!! It did not start at 7.00 from what I was told by a man who actually was part of the Kuwait holdings....He did however, become a millionaire on what he cashed in on even still.

Edited by Teresa82
  • Upvote 2

I think this is Scooby doobie doo! <_<

More like Scooby Doodie !

Still......Go RV !

The Kuwait Dinar came out at 3 something, but then after many had cashed in on that, it rose to over 7.00!! It did not start at 7.00 from what I was told by a man who actually was part of the Kuwait holdings....He did however, become a millionaire on what he cashed in on even still.

Great info, thanks Teresa82 !

And this is how they broke down how things are going

1. 2 weeks after this PM/goverment get seated thing are ganna get rolling

2. the IQD is ganna RI

3 Iraq whats to repeat how kuwait came out to get a jump on ALL these billions of projucts going on and if you rember kuwait came out 7.00 plus

4. they were telling Me on the money side the Finace people have been talking with the diffrent goverment folks to get this in Play meaning RI

5. The chapter 7 will be removed than the 1 to 2 days iqd will RI

6. Iraq wants the investments but needs the MONEY bad which we all know already

7. I asked them IF it RI and does what kuwait did how far is it ganna drop they smiled it NOT ganna go under 3 plus

I always like to hear that we are close ... which has yet to pan out ... lol but #5 may be more involved than what we think. And the UN, not Iraq will get to decide that, right? Iraq may think they have met all requirements only to have the UN find jots and tittles that need to be addressed.

Great info T Thx. Your avatar looks like u set on something hot and burned ur biscuits.!!!!!!!!!

Teresa Is right it actually hit a high of almost 9.00 before it did a rapid desend back to around the 4.00 dollar mark the reason it rose to there was a rapid invesetment then fell because of a rapid cash in I hope it all happens the same way with Iraq. I know this because one of my close freinds that got me involved in the dinar is a muti millionare because of Kuwait. He cashed in around 6.00 Dollars thought it could not get much higher boy was he a little upset.

Edited by bigdaddydave