Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chase bank slidell

Parkerbjp

What does it mean ? Banker at chase bank called foreign currency

exchange to buy dinar, the banker was told the dinar would be worthless next Friday 13

Dinar was going down but banker at chase bank said this was good. This sounds stupid I know but it's what I heard. U can beat me up if u want? Any thoughts on this garbage.

Should have asked him why would his Bank ---Chase --- sell worthless--- next Friday 13--- Currency---I would get his name and if it is Worthless I would take the Bank to court for selling bad currency and for having insider traders information ....I am just saying ......... oh yea you should have asked him how much Dinar he had?? hehehe

Edited by 2dinar1dong

exchange to buy dinar, the banker was told the dinar would be worthless next Friday 13

Dinar was going down but banker at chase bank said this was good. This sounds stupid I know but it's what I heard. U can beat me up if u want? Any thoughts on this garbage.

:wacko:

Wow, I know this is in "rumurs" but this sounds like a pimple faced kid with head gear came up with this...

Lets see... :mellow: Dinar is already worthless, not gonna be but already is.......Dinar would be worthless no less on FRIDAY the 13th :lol: ................Dinar is going "down?!?" That would mean the value of one dinar is coming closer to the value of the USD :wub:

I think we all just need a :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: For everyone!!! :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

:wacko:

Wow, I know this is in "rumurs" but this sounds like a pimple faced kid with head gear came up with this...

Lets see... :mellow: Dinar is already worthless, not gonna be but already is.......Dinar would be worthless no less on FRIDAY the 13th :lol: ................Dinar is going "down?!?" That would mean the value of one dinar is coming closer to the value of the USD :wub:

I think we all just need a :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: For everyone!!! :tiphat:

Well, this is all news to me. Not only about the deval of the Dinar, but taht Chase are getting involved.

I have called Chase, this is my bank, and they are not dealing in Dinar presently.

I have asked this several times, each time at a different location.

They probably will deal in IQD when they become international.

That is what my bank told me. B)

YOU NEED TO GET A BETTER EXPLANATION THAN WHAT YOU GOT, YOU NEED TO LIKE ASK QUESTIONS.. WHAT YOU STATED JUST DOESN'T MAKE A LICK OF SENSE... I'M FROM AROUND THE SLIDELL AREA I MIGHT JUST MAKE A FEW VISITS TO FIND OUT FOR MYSELF WHAT THE HECK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Thanks I needed a good laugh. Thanks for the post Parkerbjp laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure what he meant by worthless but the going down being good might make a little sense. On a chart, when the dinar value increases, the line on the chart moves down. That's all I can think of. Maybe he was too inexperienced to explain it properly or he could just be a moron.

• Upvote 2

I'm not sure what he meant by worthless but the going down being good might make a little sense. On a chart, when the dinar value increases, the line on the chart moves down. That's all I can think of. Maybe he was too inexperienced to explain it properly or he could just be a moron.

I have a feeling that it was a little more of the MORON factor!! Either that, or the RV is so close, banks have been told to shun the buying of Dinar so that the payout won't be so huge!!

All we can do is pray at this point (and entertain ourselves by getting on here and checking to see what crazy new rumors are coming out!!)

Thats the fun of this gamble... you place your bet and just let it ride till the end.

We get excited and then knocked down.. then picked back up and then.... well you get the point.

The only way to really loose at this is to bet money that you dont have or you need to survive.

Thats the biggest way to loose.

Should have asked him why would his Bank ---Chase --- sell worthless--- next Friday 13--- Currency---I would get his name and if it is Worthless I would take the Bank to court for selling bad currency and for having insider traders information ....I am just saying ......... oh yea you should have asked him how much Dinar he had?? hehehe

I agree, totally !

Put it in a bag and put it on the curb

Chase does not deal in the dinar, nobody at Chase would call to order dinar for anyone.

I have an account at Chase and as of Friday (Aug 6, 2010), they will not only exchange your dinar, but they told me that as long as I have my account there, there is no fee. I have already questioned them about the RV and again, they said that regardless of the amount of dinar that I exchange, there would be no fee. There only stipulation was that my account could not be credited until they actually complete the exchange (about 10 days).

I have an account at Chase and as of Friday (Aug 6, 2010), they will not only exchange your dinar, but they told me that as long as I have my account there, there is no fee. I have already questioned them about the RV and again, they said that regardless of the amount of dinar that I exchange, there would be no fee. There only stipulation was that my account could not be credited until they actually complete the exchange (about 10 days).

Thats strange? I bank at Chase as well. I just called and got transfered all over and was told that they DO deal in Dinar, Just not the Iraqi Dinar. I have called several branches in several states and always get the same answer. Maybe I should come to your branch when this RV happens. God Bless.

• Upvote 1

Thats strange? I bank at Chase as well. I just called and got transfered all over and was told that they DO deal in Dinar, Just not the Iraqi Dinar. I have called several branches in several states and always get the same answer. Maybe I should come to your branch when this RV happens. God Bless.

That's fine with me. I am located in Northern California (Sacramento). I have confirmed this with 2 branches here and 1 in Auburn (45 min away). Anyone that likes is more than welcome, I am sure they have enough money for all of us.

That's fine with me. I am located in Northern California (Sacramento). I have confirmed this with 2 branches here and 1 in Auburn (45 min away). Anyone that likes is more than welcome, I am sure they have enough money for all of us.

Well then I suppose my first vacation will be in Northern California :) Thanks for the info..